Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

I'm wondering if there will be any party pashes and dare/spin the bottles games in the spa shown tonight, especially with Leo being in the house? Cat and Lawson have already kissed during the spin the bottle game, so I wonder if he would play that game again knowing her feelings?

In order of broadcast time (all times are local);
South Australia - 8:45pm on Nine
Queensland and Western Australia - 9pm on Nine
Victoria and Northern Territory - 9:30pm on Nine
New South Wales and Tasmania - 10pm on Nine

*Please check local guides, as times mentioned above may vary state to state (ie; EPG says 9:46pm start in Victoria).
All o'er the place tonight! :wacky:

Yep probably Lisa, I had armfuls of clothes off the line so did not get a good look. See if it was last year, I could just guess Tully and be right.
It could be an edit to trick us, and David is actually feeling betrayed by Sam or Sandra?
Although it's possible someone told him about the badmouthing/name calling Lisa has been doing...

I would've actually preferred tonight's episode been on GO! at 6:30pm as it was originally planned too. Now I need to IQ it, as I need to get up early for work.

Was trying to work out why Cat got HOH so ventured to her Facebook page. Saw this posted - see point 65:

10516642_696495430437558_7832529658002840135_n.jpg

"Live Feeds, which aren't accessible online this series, have been removed because alternative content is now available, tells BB executive producer Karen Dewy. "Resources have been enhance for the 9jumpin Big Brother website" she explains"

What resources??? I can't see any "enhancement" on the OS!

Was trying to work out why Cat got HOH so ventured to her Facebook page. Saw this posted - see point 65:

"Live Feeds, which aren't accessible online this series, have been removed because alternative content is now available, tells BB executive producer Karen Dewy. "Resources have been enhance for the 9jumpin Big Brother website" she explains"

That's not the reason there are no live feeds, surely. Pathetic excuse and not true.

Haha!

But seriously how did he make it through high school then?
Crib notes, watching the movie instead of reading the book, and copying assignments from friends. I used to work with kids who had done this for several years of high school. Wonder if Travis went right through high school.

Crib notes, watching the movie instead of reading the book, and copying assignments from friends. I used to work with kids who had done this for several years of high school. Wonder if Travis went right through high school.

He probably went to a private school on a football scholarship or something

Just saw tonight's promo on tv.

It's definitely Lisa who is crying.

The ad also says that Cat does something to upset the housemates and then they cut to Dave in the spa saying he doesn't want anything to do with someone anymore.

Are they referring to the radar? Is that where the money went? :bang:

Back