Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

#63 Cat has webbed feet? I don't think anyone has noticed that yet?

if the 'Latest' page on jump-in actually had some updates happening, even hourly, it would be good but it's pretty much stuff that's already been shown with an little extra here and there

I know by now it's been discussed ad nauseum but I am also (unfortunately :p) in South Australia. I think I'm about to have a heart attack that we'll be getting tonight's episode ahead of everyone else.

Seriously, for SA where there is only a 30 minute difference Free-to-air should do what Foxtel/Austar does - everything starts at the same time even though it's eg. 7:30 in NSW but 7 in SA

She's been purring from one Housemate to the next. One minute a cougar the next a pussycat. The cat will be set amongst the pigeons when she's crowned new Head of House! Will her claws come out now that cat's got the cream? Big Brother, TONIGHT after the Grand Final on Channel 9.

I know by now it's been discussed ad nauseum but I am also (unfortunately :p) in South Australia. I think I'm about to have a heart attack that we'll be getting tonight's episode ahead of everyone else.

Seriously, for SA where there is only a 30 minute difference Free-to-air should do what Foxtel/Austar does - everything starts at the same time even though it's eg. 7:30 in NSW but 7 in SA
Yay Reaper!! Now we all only have to post IT'S STARTING!! IT'S ORRRN!! 10 times each to fulfill the thread quota! :woot:

Just saw tonight's promo on tv.

It's definitely Lisa who is crying.

The ad also says that Cat does something to upset the housemates and then they cut to Dave in the spa saying he doesn't want anything to do with someone anymore.

Will they actually show us what happened this time?

I just saw the ad. Maybe David is sticking up for Lisa and is blasting whoever upset her..........

Wow this is a first, I'm actually jealous of my South Australian neighbours. It will be a miracle for me to still be awake at 10pm. BB > footy, just saying.

10pm in Sydney? why even bother putting it on. thats axed show time slots.

and 10pm is an estimate who knows when the fucking footy will finish?

Back