Skip to main content

Episode Day 14 (21/09/2014) Big Brother: Sunday

@jessy_girl I hope you're on the paracetamol because you have been out having fun and not cause you're not feeling well.

I'm trying to be sensible, in my glass tonight is just plain old water. If I could be on the booze though, probably be tequila.

It's a little bit of both sadly. I have been fighting a mystery illness for a few days now but foolishly plied myself with a small amount of booze last night. I am loving the paracetamol though!

Wow so i hope people here are happy that they had my thread for tonight demoted with all their whining.

I WILL get a thread in this week whether you people like it or not. Bullies!

Newsflash: No-one else gives a shit who starts a thread or how many posts it has, except you. People go to the Daily Show thread to discuss what's happening on the show, not to read a running commentary of how many posts your thread has. Do us all a favor and fuck off!

Newsflash: No-one else gives a shit who starts a thread or how many posts it has, except you. People go to the Daily Show thread to discuss what's happening on the show, not to read a running commentary of how many posts your thread has. Do us all a favor and fuck off!

What is with that person? He/She also whines incessantly in the thread where people rank the housemates, crying that it was his game to start with and the meany/bullies changed the rules and they are not allowed to! Waaaaahhh. It's quite pathetic that almost 100% of his/her comments on this site amount to complaints about him not getting enough attention from other posters and not about the actual show.

:brb: Time for some dinner or I shall have passed out by showtime.

It's a little bit of both sadly. I have been fighting a mystery illness for a few days now but foolishly plied myself with a small amount of booze last night. I am loving the paracetamol though!

Two peas in a pod you and I; sometimes I seriously think we're the same person. Both of us ill, both of us hit up the booze, both of us regret it in the morning/afternoon.

Well, enjoy your paracetamol. I hope you feel better soon, being sick sucks, even when you get doped up on painkillers.

YOUR AVATAR. nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

tumblr_inline_n4uj3y4E8I1qafrh6.gif

Back