Skip to main content

Episode Day 14 (21/09/2014) Big Brother: Sunday

Tim

Don't block a thread, bitches.
Staff member
Administrator
BIGGEST SURPRISE IN THE HISTORY OF BIG BROTHER is tonight.

Here's the obligatory spoilers.

A NEW HOUSE GUEST ARRIVES

Tonight on Big Brother a storm is brewing as last year’s winner Tim Dormer, the “puppet master”, heads into the Big Brother House for a sleepover, dinner and some counselling.

His old friend Big Brother has given him the power to deliver news that will rock the world of each and every Housemate.

And during that time he must be one of them, learn about them, and ultimately choose a new HOH.

Tim is waiting to meet his new Housemates at a special Hollywood glamour dinner where he immediately reigns as the interim HOH.

Put in the House to cause a stir, Tim makes the shock announcement to the House that pairs will be abolished after the first eviction.

After dinner, Tim drops another bombshell, telling the Housemates that this week, only one Housemate will be evicted and Australia will decide the pair, and the Housemates will decide the member of the pair to be evicted.

After hearing this news, Gemma rushes off to the lounge with Jake in tow. Once inside she reveals to Jake that she is only crying crocodile tears in order to get attention. Lisa corners Gemma in the bathroom and tells her to toughen up and that’s when Gemma’s crocodile tears become real.

Tim tries to get to know the Housemates better, asking each of them to impersonate another Housemate and also asking about crushes in the House. Sandra reveals she has a crush on Sam, and a love triangle is emerging between Jake, Skye & Lisa, and Cat confesses she has feelings for Lawson.

Jake and Lisa retire to the lounge where Jake reveals he has feelings for Lisa. He asks Lisa to kiss him, but she declines.

Tim reveals to the House that he will not choose a new HOH tonight. Instead, he will spend a night of luxury in the ‘Sanctuary room’ and he will take one Housemate with him. Tim chooses David, he thinks he is interesting and wants to get to know him better.

In the Sanctuary, Tim gives David some advice to be a bit more careful with what he says to the girls in the House, he also floats the idea of shaving David’s beard. David resists, but Tim manages to talk him around.

Tune in tomorrow for a new look David- #shaveit.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Timmy and @Tim!!!

After reading that I'm rushing out for some drinks. Kid free, husband free house tonight and y'all have NO idea how excited am after those spoilers.

nicki-minaj-and-soulja-boy-yasss-bish-christal_rock.jpg

I just watched a promo where Tim was being told by BB to behave...... I'm pumped up for tonight..... I bought some corn chips to have as a snack. Can't wait bring it on.

hide yo HUSBANDS
Honey, I am turnt the fuck up already! Those spoilers gave me ma life. All those people complaining about Tim going in the house and yet look what happens. Our tea cups are going to be overflowing and we're going to have more action in one night than we've had in two damn weeks. Some of us tried to tell them but I'm sleep tho

How dare you?

HOW DARE YOU?!

I am NEVER in the background!

Haha, sis, you need to find your light!

ibgkwsB3sBuQgq.gif
[DOUBLEPOST=1411290243][/DOUBLEPOST]
Honey, I am turnt the fuck up already! Those spoilers gave me ma life. All those people complaining about Tim going in the house and yet look what happens. Our tea cups are going to be overflowing and we're going to have more action in one night than we've had in two damn weeks. Some of us tried to tell them but I'm sleep tho

nnnnn YAAAAASSSSSSSS :hilarious:

Back