Skip to main content

Episode Day 13: Saturday Showdown (2nd Show)

Is Shelley necessary? Mike Goldman is a capable host. Don't see enough of Mike and Mike.

I'm not one to usually be negative, but there does seem to be a disconnection between the 2 Mikes and Shelley. They don't seem to be suited and it would be better if Shelley wasn't there, but I actually like her as a Host but it seems to be the wrong environment for her.

I should have guessed Sharon would be on Ed's mind to pick. I have a Kit Kat on my avi and he threw the Kit Kat to her.
Just watched it on the official site. was interested in the attitude of Ben he seemed so disinterested in the game and even cheering and Tully said late on the live feed that Ben has hardly spoken to the half house mates at all even the ones he was friends with before

Not a bad show much better seeing it without the plethora of adverts

I think that Ben is just so used to living alone he's finding it all quite difficult at the moment. I think he finds it hard to start conversations and if he does he has to pretend to be someone else, hence his character changes. It's his way of dealing with being around people.

I think that Ben is just so used to living alone he's finding it all quite difficult at the moment. I think he finds it hard to start conversations and if he does he has to pretend to be someone else, hence his character changes. It's his way of dealing with being around people.

If you lived alone, it would feel strange being in there with so many people. I know some people on the forum get annoyed when he talks to his photos, but I find it entertaining listening to what he says to his Mum and Nanna.

If you lived alone, it would feel strange being in there with so many people. I know some people on the forum get annoyed when he talks to his photos, but I find it entertaining listening to what he says to his Mum and Nanna.

I do live alone but I work in a job with many different age groups and can feel like Ben at times not aware of all that is being discussed The conversation on the feed also said they have seen Ben change in a good way and that the experience is being good for him. I too find him entertaining but I do hope he isn't playing us as fools and that he is genuine in feeling a little out of place. He has been fun to watch

I know some people on the forum get annoyed when he talks to his photos, but I find it entertaining listening to what he says to his Mum and Nanna.

I want him to say to his Mum & Nanna about his day.

Same shyte different day.

But the other day, I spoke on the phone to the botox queen Sonia. Yeah for me. ;)

I want him to say to his Mum & Nanna about his day.

Same shyte different day.

But the other day, I spoke on the phone to the botox queen Sonia. Yeah for me. ;)

Of course they would never show that though but it would be a laugh

Mike Goldman is a cool host. Michael Beveridge is awkward to watch, he is so lamely over-enthusiastic!! Poor Shelley has just been given this gig, and is trying to do her best...

Going through this thread has made me realize how many on here either aren't getting enough, or just have fantasies about getting banged by Ed or drew lol.

Jades ass tonight was looking fine!

Last night for showdown i recorded it and didn't start to watch it till about 6:50 so i could fast forward thru the ads and Shelly, sadly by 7:10 i had already caught up to the end of the recording, how many bloody ads do they need.
I actually like mike on the show and do listen to his little bits but if only i could put Michael on mute so all i could hear would be mike and if they got rid of Shelly completely i would be very happy.

So, same muscle guys winning FNL/Showdown and getting special powers to keep them in the game.

OMG Ed and Matt and Drew are boring! They have no value in this show.

I think its appalling that Big Brother is not being broadcast on a Sunday and the little kid that can't sing on Australia's Got no Talent is.

Obivously the sisters Katie and Lucy. Matt and Ed both have twin brothers. Tahan has a sister who looks very similar. Rohan apparently has a twin according to silkworm.

Is it possible instead of intruders this year, Matt's twin brother, Rohans twin brother and Tahan's sister enter? Haha.

PPLLEEAASSEE not more rohan please. lol interesting thanks insider06

I think its appalling that Big Brother is not being broadcast on a Sunday and the little kid that can't sing on Australia's Got no Talent is.

I know, that pisses me off! Basically we don't see hardly any action from Friday, Saturday or Sunday!

Sharon? .... didnt she get evicted?

Anyway Im medicated so
tumblr_lo0cy3uh9A1qgrxobo1_500.gif
I'm away and I need a quick update of just the interesting stuff not on the website, pwease Karen. Thanks Jumping Jack

Its weird because Shelley hosts the show from the nine studios in Sydney and then Sonia also hosts the nominations shows from there too with a fake audience.

Its weird because Shelley hosts the show from the nine studios in Sydney and then Sonia also hosts the nominations shows from there too with a fake audience.
Wait what?

Really?
I'm not so sure on that. What would the point be in flying her out to film a short clip in the arena and then have her in the studio with Mike and Michael to record that final shot once they've filmed all their stuff, then fly her back to Sydney to film the rest of the show and faking conversations?

Back