Skip to main content

Episode Day 13: Saturday Showdown (2nd Show)

I'd be a bit worried about the sniffers in this forum should they ever be required to add chlorine to a swimming pool !

Anyhoo, did anyone get a glance at Tahoon's pedometre score ?

Seems a bit sus that, with her exampling far finer moves compared to most of the rest of the field, she didn't get a placing !

... or was it just a case of the device being worn too high and not registering ?

Surprised nobody required advanced dentistry after the spelling on a beam thang !

regarDS

I didn't notice her pedometer score. Too busy looking at Drew lol. Tahoon ha ha ha ha ha. I wish my recorder was working because I used to record it and go back over those certain little bits to rewatch again.

If my DVD Recorder was working, I would have it on pause where Jade was sleeping and Drew was just staring at her with the most stunning dreamy eyes. All Jade could say was "Stop staring at me." What the .....

I withdrew money out of the Teller Machine this arvo and not only did it have that new money smell, but it was WARM!! I couldn't believe i.

Hate to break this to you, but the money was down Tim's pants. lol

Does it still smell nice now.

Hate to break this to you, but the money was down Tim's pants. lol

Does it still smell nice now.

Ha ha ha ha ha and that was so funny when Big Brother told Tim to empty out his pockets last night. He was a like a little kid caught out in class by the Teacher. All the other House Mates thought it was funny too. I would've done the same thing if I had to go back over to the other side. I would hate to have someone controlling when I could eat.

Last edited:
So mikidiki, if you are looking at Ed's twin, does he look identical to Ed. He must and so they are going to use him probably like the Logan twins. I've seen Matt's twin and he is identical. Only saw him a few days ago on a thread here somewhere. Yes, old news for you as well lol.

I mainly took notice of your name because I'm a real Drew supporter too.

For your viewing pleasure :)

12067_416998088411346_132586848_n.jpg

Omg I'm such a bloody twit ha ha ha. When I heard Bulldogs, I straight away thought of Canterbury Bulldogs ha ha ha. Thanks for that. You would know more than me anyway. I've only been a member for less than a week, but I've been coming here every year for years to read the Forums. They used to get a bit nasty and it put me off joining ha ha ha.

Glad to have you onboard :) If people get nasty just be nasty back to them, that'll teach 'em ;) x
Yes welcome aboard, Sapphire. And what mikidiki said. Or the ignore option works a treat!

A big Thankyou to Mikidiki for putting up the photo. I'm sure Ed is on the right. The blonde girl in the middle has to be their sister as she looks so similar to Ed and his twin. What a good looking family. I bet their parents are good looking too.

Last edited:
Glad to have you onboard :) If people get nasty just be nasty back to them, that'll teach 'em ;) x

Pffffftttttttt I don't know about that advice. I usually just run and hide. :)

Please still tremble in fear when Medusa's gaze lands on you. Turntostone.com :)

Just watched the showdown. Thank you Foxtel IQ. I thought it was a bit odd that when they were spelling, they should have had to have kept going until they got it right. Like when the purple team spelt the first word, as they went on to the second word, the other team should have kept spelling until they got it? Just a thought. But anyway, a little lack lustre. And although I think Ed is boring on the show, doesn't mean I wouldnt give him one if the opportunity arose. Just putting it out there.

I CAN'T WAIT until they use Ed and Matt's twin. I love the moment when they first enter the house and Ed and Matt will go to another private area. And I want to see if any of the Housemates say anything funny like they did with the Logans. "You look different today for some reason." Ha ha ha, s*** I cracked up laughing. I love it when they put unexpected twists into the Show. Things like Saturday Showdown are good to watch, but I much prefer Nominations night, and when something new happens. An intruder, or when someone's twin is about to enter the house, I'm here glued waiting to see if anyone notices they are talking to a completely different person lol.

Last edited:
Ok so just watched tonight's episode and I found it way more enjoyable than the first Showdown especially with all the lovely Ed shots (ESPECIALLY him sitting cross-legged in the Diary Room). The games themselves weren't anything amazing but for me that's nothing new as even FNL was usually more miss than hit. Did enjoy seeing the housemates compete and was mind blown that Jade thought the population was 100m+. Jade also just needs to accept that she only has a chance with Rohan. Really nice of Ed to take Sharon into the presidential suite - that's a real class act there.

Does Drew look like he's wearing makeup?

I thought the same thing! Don't exactly know why he was but luckily it didn't distract from his gorgeousness.

For your viewing pleasure :)

I keep forgetting there are two of them! Though I think Ed is just a tad better looking than his brother.

[MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION] [MENTION=34626]Sapphire[/MENTION] [MENTION=936]CaspersMum[/MENTION] your sniffing kink reminds me of this:

tumblr_mpxxflnH7o1rhrwvko2_500.gif

Just watched the showdown. Thank you Foxtel IQ. I thought it was a bit odd that when they were spelling, they should have had to have kept going until they got it right. Like when the purple team spelt the first word, as they went on to the second word, the other team should have kept spelling until they got it? Just a thought. But anyway, a little lack lustre. And although I think Ed is boring on the show, doesn't mean I wouldnt give him one if the opportunity arose. Just putting it out there.

As soon as I saw Noxious Avatar I thought it was Mikidiki and I was about to type a reply. But it's a Senior Member who obviously likes Drew. Good to see. Drew is my favourite. I don't care that I'm a few years older. I will tie him up ha ha ha.

I can't stop laughing at the photo of the one man smelling the other man posted for me and Mikidiki and Casper's Mum. That was soooo funny.

Back