Skip to main content

Episode Day 13: Saturday Showdown (2nd Show)

Goon

Who will Win

$5000 Cash
1nt in the Presidential Suite
Nominations Super Power

Talk all about it here.

what time do they need to leave the presidential suite? Video on OS shows Ed in the scene where they are throwing away the chicken that someone left out all night. No mention that Ed was there in the update but he is clearly on the video.

Tim and Sharon have been quiet on the OS site maybe they won the suite

Sharon? .... didnt she get evicted?

Anyway Im medicated so
tumblr_lo0cy3uh9A1qgrxobo1_500.gif

Yes lovely ones, I won't be able to watch the show again tonight. - sigh -

Blow by blow descriptions please....thanks in advance. :)

Yes lovely ones, I won't be able to watch the show again tonight. - sigh -

Blow by blow descriptions please....thanks in advance. :)

Michael is annoying, what is the point of Shelly being there? this game is lame, oh this game is worse, soooo rigged, Matt/Ed/Caleb wins takes in Caleb/Jade/Matt in, show is over :D

Michael is annoying, what is the point of Shelly being there? this game is lame, oh this game is worse, soooo rigged, Matt/Ed/Caleb wins takes in Caleb/Jade/Matt in, show is over :D

Lol! Medicated, but still on the ball, muts

Lol! Medicated, but still on the ball, muts

Haha! Medication usually makes me better ;) Im looking forward to the show, Im going to have my mouthful though, Ben and Jerry are coming over!

I'm going to have a couple of glasses of champagne, put Ch9 on with the volume turned off and put the following song on repeat ... and play team deathmatch "Halo" on xbox 360

[youtubevid]66AWetS2hPQ[/youtubevid]

regarDS

I started to read this thread & its annoying how people say so & so hasn't been on the live feed blah blah so they are probably in grrrr

SHUTUP...

I'll come back & read it another time just in case someone has spilled the beans...

Back