Skip to main content

Episode Day 13: Saturday Showdown (2nd Show)

Oh dear, Consuela you make a very good point. But I personally believe that BB has picked Ed and Matt because they have identical twins. I also noticed how neither of these two got any points on Nominations night, and I'm wondering if all the Nomination Points are all scripted beforehand. I always thought it was real. But it must be set up because they are going to have to protect Ed and Matt from being evicted and spoiling the upcoming stuff on them. I personally believe they will use both their twins, but I certainly don't know anything compared to a lot of Senior Members here. I've been amazed at how much info other Members here get hold of. It's very interesting.

I'm really weirded out by Ed's dilemma of Sharon, Jasmin or Xavier for the presidential suite. Xavier maybe but I can't believe Sharon and Jasmine were his other top choices! We need to see more snippets of these housemates - I don't like nasty surprises like that!

I'm really weirded out by Ed's dilemma of Sharon, Jasmin or Xavier for the presidential suite. Xavier maybe but I can't believe Sharon and Jasmine were his other top choices! We need to see more snippets of these housemates - I don't like nasty surprises like that!

Maybe he thought Sharon or Jasmin were the most likely ones to be evicted, so took pity on them

Oh dear, Consuela you make a very good point. But I personally believe that BB has picked Ed and Matt because they have identical twins.[snip]. I've been amazed at how much info other Members here get hold of. It's very interesting.

Matt also has a twin?? How did I miss that! I personally don't think they'd do anything with Ed's brother because he's a footy player and no doubt has better things to do, but I wouldn't rule out Matt's twin from possibly being involved. As for noms I'd say neither got any points because they are genuine nice guys who just haven't created any drama. Later on they will get points for sure especially for flying under the radar but in the first week noms are almost always personality based.

Maybe he thought Sharon or Jasmin were the most likely ones to be evicted, so took pity on them

Take was my take.

Matt And His Girlfriend

Matt's girlfriend is quite pretty. That would be difficult watching your partner inside the House, especially with Jade flirting with him. Meanwhile Drew is single but she's not interested. Go figure. BBAU9-2013-Matt.jpg

Last edited:
I just tried to Post a big Thankyou to Mikidiki but I don't think it worked because I included the photo, so I will type this as a back up. Hell, I'm struggling to learn everything here ha ha ha. (Rules) I'm sure Ed is on the right. I wouldn't have a clue how to include a photo. I saw others here doing it too and I sat here impressed. I know how to include a photo in an email etc, but this is a bit different. You were so great to put that up and others here would appreciate it too. xxxxx

Nah, Ed is on the left :)

Ok so just watched tonight's episode and I found it way more enjoyable than the first Showdown especially with all the lovely Ed shots (ESPECIALLY him sitting cross-legged in the Diary Room). The games themselves weren't anything amazing but for me that's nothing new as even FNL was usually more miss than hit. Did enjoy seeing the housemates compete and was mind blown that Jade thought the population was 100m+. Jade also just needs to accept that she only has a chance with Rohan. Really nice of Ed to take Sharon into the presidential suite - that's a real class act there.

I thought the same thing! Don't exactly know why he was but luckily it didn't distract from his gorgeousness.

I keep forgetting there are two of them! Though I think Ed is just a tad better looking than his brother.

[MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION] [MENTION=34626]Sapphire[/MENTION] [MENTION=936]CaspersMum[/MENTION] your sniffing kink reminds me of this:

tumblr_mpxxflnH7o1rhrwvko2_500.gif

Hot! :D Where is that from?

I can't stop laughing at the photo of the one man smelling the other man posted for me and Mikidiki and Casper's Mum. That was soooo funny.

Same :)

For sure! He's a gentleman, even if he might not get along with someone.

Jeez, personally I think they look more similar than the Lower brothers. I wasn't sure at first which was which!

Don't let my sister see that she was planning her dream wedding with Matt!

Ha ha ha ha. I saw another photo of him in Army Uniform. I will go and try and find it and put it here and then go to bed.

As soon as I saw Noxious Avatar I thought it was Mikidiki and I was about to type a reply. But it's a Senior Member who obviously likes Drew. Good to see. Drew is my favourite. I don't care that I'm a few years older. I will tie him up ha ha ha.

I changed my avatar :) Should be easier now

I changed my avatar :) Should be easier now

I just noticed. I'm just about to put up 2 more photos of Matt. I put up photos of Matt 10 minutes ago. But you might have missed them because I took so long fiddling and editing them. This time I will be a lot quicker. Omg Matt is more hot than what I realised. Wait till you see these photos coming.

Back