Skip to main content

Episode Day 13: Saturday Showdown (2nd Show)

The stage used for Showdown and Nominations IS the Dreamworld auditorium stage. They are not different!

the noms and showdown are done in Sydney. Sonia flies up on weekend to do eviction show, the weird thing is getting a fake audience of nine employees for the nominations show. poor things lol

the noms and showdown are done in Sydney. Sonia flies up on weekend to do eviction show, the weird thing is getting a fake audience of nine employees for the nominations show. poor things lol
I honestly don't believe that to be the case anymore, my initial thought when Shelley walked into the same frame as Mike and Michael was "this is Alex's way of saying we're wrong with how we think they film this". Otherwise they flew her out to film less than a minute of footage, then flew her back to film the rest of her parts, which would be a giant waste of time and money.

the best part about showdown is watching tully run straight to the buff guys every challenge, and then lose. a close second for best part of showdown is also when tully kisses/sucks up to/hugs/gets excited for whoever wins and they don't take her to the presidential suite. LOVE IT.

on another note, it would be nice to see someone other than a buff guy win or at least have a chance! i.e. ben

If they film Showdown on Friday, do you think the HM's know it airs on Saturday? Because when Matthew nominated Tim he mentioned winning "the Saturday Sports thing".

on another note, it would be nice to see someone other than a buff guy win or at least have a chance! i.e. ben

Ben will never win and no one but him is to blame. He didn't even try last night as evidenced by the fact he was already in his PJs!

I'm away and I need a quick update of just the interesting stuff not on the website, pwease Karen. Thanks Jumping Jack

The only REALLY important details you need are Ed Twerked, and his shorts rode up this thigh in the diary room ;)

I honestly don't believe that to be the case anymore, my initial thought when Shelley walked into the same frame as Mike and Michael was "this is Alex's way of saying we're wrong with how we think they film this". Otherwise they flew her out to film less than a minute of footage, then flew her back to film the rest of her parts, which would be a giant waste of time and money.

My first post - As soon as I saw Shelley with the Mikes, I also thought the producers were using this as a way to show the sceptical bbb forum posters they were wrong about Shelley filming at a different time :D

I'm pretty sure Shelly would film at Dreamworld seeing as she lives in Byron which is way more closer to the Goldie than Sydney.

he did try, didn't you see him twerking those hands (haha)... HE'S SO ADORABLE!!

I did see and I'm not surprised he's good and twerking with his hands. :p

I still can't believe the whole "it's filmed in Sydney thing" is still going. It wasn't even a question before that it's filmed separately even they tried to "prove" it to us last night. It's always been obvious that everything was filmed at Dreamworld. :confused:

Yeah I too thought that her joining the boys at the end was their way of telling us they're in the same place. But before the first showdown there was a behind the scenes video and Mike said that Shelley was just behind that wall so I figured that was the case from the get go.

This afternoon I watched the repeats of the daily shows on Go. One of the things I picked up on the repeats that I missed when I watched it the first time was a conversation that Tahan had with Mikkayla after Mikkayla had reentered the Safe House. Both were lying on the bed, and Tahan told Mikkayla that it was a borderline choice between Heidi and Tully as to who she would send back into the Halfway House. Tahan said she chose Heidi because if she had chosen Tully, who had already spent a week in the Halfway House, it would be seen as too cruel by the other HMs, and would go against her.

Is Tahan strategically fanning the flames of discord between Mikkayla and Tully, or does she genuinely dislike Tully?

This afternoon I watched the repeats of the daily shows on Go. One of the things I picked up on the repeats that I missed when I watched it the first time was a conversation that Tahan had with Mikkayla after Mikkayla had reentered the Safe House. Both were lying on the bed, and Tahan told Mikkayla that it was a borderline choice between Heidi and Tully as to who she would send back into the Halfway House. Tahan said she chose Heidi because if she had chosen Tully, who had already spent a week in the Halfway House, it would be seen as too cruel by the other HMs, and would go against her.

Is Tahan strategically fanning the flames of discord between Mikkayla and Tully, or does she genuinely dislike Tully?

I really don't look that much into it to be honest with you LOL! I think you should just sit back and enjoy it, don't analyse it that much! ;)

Thankyou Silkworm. I had no idea there was Big Brother repeats on Channel GO. This will come in handy if I miss any during the week.

Back