Skip to main content

Episode Day 13: Saturday Showdown (2nd Show)

Not my type, darling. Yes. I have a type*.

*Usually, that type is 'male'. But Matt just doesn't do it for me. Too vain, I think.

It appears I've stumbled into the Matt thread. :p But I have to agree with [MENTION=31714]Jam[/MENTION] in that Matt doesn't quite do it for me; I think it's something about his face.

Nah, Ed is on the left :) ..snip.. Hot! :D Where is that from?

Hannibal, which makes it both hot and creepy much like your kink. :p

Edit: Also I commend you on your new avatar, it's much better than the old one as we see a much closer-to-the-camera Drew!

Last edited:
Oh dear, Consuela you make a very good point. But I personally believe that BB has picked Ed and Matt because they have identical twins. I also noticed how neither of these two got any points on Nominations night, and I'm wondering if all the Nomination Points are all scripted beforehand. I always thought it was real. But it must be set up because they are going to have to protect Ed and Matt from being evicted and spoiling the upcoming stuff on them. I personally believe they will use both their twins, but I certainly don't know anything compared to a lot of Senior Members here. I've been amazed at how much info other Members here get hold of. It's very interesting.

I heard Rohan tell the Barbies that he has a twin as well. How many more?

I heard Rohan tell the Barbies that he has a twin as well. How many more?

What!? You've got to joking! Maybe we've all been fooled and the twist is everyone has a twin and they will replace all the housemates half way through!?

shit how many other housemates have a twin/lookalike brother/sister?
Obivously the sisters Katie and Lucy. Matt and Ed both have twin brothers. Tahan has a sister who looks very similar. Rohan apparently has a twin according to silkworm.

Is it possible instead of intruders this year, Matt's twin brother, Rohans twin brother and Tahan's sister enter? Haha.

We will find out Xavier is one of triplets. And Ben, one of quads. :p

We will find out Xavier is one of triplets. And Ben, one of quads. :p

I must be very tired. When I read TRIPLETS I woke right up lol. I shouldn't have put so many of Matt up, especially when my favourite by far is Drew.

Yeah, I also think Matt is a hottie - just haven't warmed to him the way I have to sweet Ed and Drew xxx

Ick Matt is not my type, I find it so weird that such a seemingly cruisy guy has it in so much for Mikkayla.

I should have guessed Sharon would be on Ed's mind to pick. I have a Kit Kat on my avi and he threw the Kit Kat to her.
Just watched it on the official site. was interested in the attitude of Ben he seemed so disinterested in the game and even cheering and Tully said late on the live feed that Ben has hardly spoken to the half house mates at all even the ones he was friends with before

Not a bad show much better seeing it without the plethora of adverts

I should have guessed Sharon would be on Ed's mind to pick. I have a Kit Kat on my avi and he threw the Kit Kat to her.
Just watched it on the official site. was interested in the attitude of Ben he seemed so disinterested in the game and even cheering and Tully said late on the live feed that Ben has hardly spoken to the half house mates at all even the ones he was friends with before

Not a bad show much better seeing it without the plethora of adverts

I remember Ben saying a few days ago how he felt a bit excluded from the others. I hate seeing people feel like this. Hopefully it will pass.

Back