Skip to main content

Episode Day 10 (17/09/2014) Daily Show and Nominations #1

8:40 again ? Sorry I am on my phone and can't get a tv guide. So help a sister out, por favor?
ETA never mind! Just saw the post!

WARNING -- THE FOLLOWING LINK CONTAINS ALLEGED SPOILER OF WHO IS NOMINATED

I'm NOT KIDDING - Don't click if you don't want to know.

Looks like a screen grab/photo of a TV ad for voting numbers

twitter.com/bbynaaats/status/512149104617480192/photo/1

EDIT: No longer a link since the forum automatically parses the link to full twitter post. GRRRR
SO MANY LEAKS THIS SEASON. The producers have SO much care in their show, huh.

Well, cool. Means I don't have to pay too much attention to the episode then.

Also,
VERY predictable nominations

Jake and Gemma will have the least saves, I believe. And Gemma will be the one evicted by the HM's. I would love it to be Jake though, but won't happen.

The nominations aren't really a huge leak for the producers.

Channel 9 sends out a press release every day with what happened in the house.

Today's press release included who's nominated, so journos would have already known.

Mavroidakis must be praying that 'Travis and Cat' do not get the least Save votes - because when it comes to 'Sam and Ryan''s turn to vote to evict, that decision is going to take a long time (assuming they'll vote in pairs) and mess with the time structure for the entire show as they're both going to want to evict the one that wasn't their original partner and won't be able to come to agreement.

8:40? Ooh gives me time to watch The Bachelor haha

My God, that's even more mind-rotting than Big Brother is.

It happened to be on in the background a few weeks ago. The most desperate women are all vying for the attention of a shaved gorilla, they go on a group date, and then all the bitches turn on one of the chicks because she kissed him. Isn't that what you do on a date? She didn't suck his dick ffs! Then again, if she did then there wouldn't be a show because he'd pick the winner right then and there ;)

8:40? Ooh gives me time to watch The Bachelor haha

rayj_9_gif2.gif

The nominations aren't really a huge leak for the producers.

Channel 9 sends out a press release every day with what happened in the house.

Today's press release included who's nominated, so journos would have already known.
I'm surprised? I think they would embargo that info carefully. I wonder if every nomination will be leaked then, if they are not live.

Back