Skip to main content

Episode Day 10 (17/09/2014) Daily Show and Nominations #1

HMM you like the chamber hey? not being rude but can I ask why? I really have tried but cant think of a reason why someone would
Watching the HMs in the chamber felt like there was a lot more at stake, then when they are doing in the DR for it did not have to same impact.
Obviously before the chamber existed I was fine with them being done in the DR, now I like the chamber.

Watching the HMs in the chamber felt like there was a lot more at stake, then when they are doing in the DR for it did not have to same impact.
Obviously before the chamber existed I was fine with them being done in the DR, now I like the chamber.
Valid point. I always struggled with the boredom factor. They always just looked like dead fish in the background. Amongst other issues I had with it but not here to argue I was just intrigued.

I liked the chamber with everyone sitting and watching the nominations while they happened in a clear booth.

See this shit about we choose the couple to be up but then the HMs ultimately choose which one out of the 2 to go is where the ones that will cause conflict will go early and the remaining HM will be more comfortable. This should have been used last year for Tim!

See this shit about we choose the couple to be up but then the HMs ultimately choose which one out of the 2 to go is where the ones that will cause conflict will go early and the remaining HM will be more comfortable. This should have been used last year for Tim!
But then Alex wouldnt have been able to make Tim win...

Clearly I am in the minority on this forum when it comes to the chamber........ That's cool, thanks for asking :)
LezFkLaRvqIEw.gif

Was not a fan of the chamber. Housemates covering their mouths when they nommed, Big Brother letting their 'reasons' for nomming slide........apart from Tim's Tully shout out, I think it both sucks and blows.

In the case of the nominations

Gemma will go not Jake
David will go not Sandra
Cat will go not Travis
Lisa will go not Skye

based on their popularity / friendships in the house.

Was not a fan of the chamber. Housemates covering their mouths when they nommed, Big Brother letting their 'reasons' for nomming slide........apart from Tim's Tully shout out, I think it both sucks and blows.
To be fair BB being a soft cock on the reason that the HMs used has nothing to do with the camber, it's more to do with production. Although yes the mouth covering up did get annoying after a while.

To be fair BB being a soft cock on the reason that the HMs used has nothing to do with the camber, it's more to do with production. Although yes the mouth covering up did get annoying after a while.

I say screw it, nom face to face and if a bullshit excuse you automatically up, if they trying to make it stormy, go the whole way

I say screw it, nom face to face and if a bullshit excuse you automatically up, if they trying to make it stormy, go the whole way
F@*k yeah![DOUBLEPOST=1410949607][/DOUBLEPOST]
#DirtyStreetPie #TeamLaurina

I hate that we have to wait until 8.40pm for Big Brother. I miss the 7.00pm timeslot so much!
I would prefer 7:30 myself, but i agree that 8:40 is pushing it because its been 8:50 most nights

Back