Skip to main content

Episode Day 10 (17/09/2014) Daily Show and Nominations #1

rayj_9_gif2.gif

consuela-found-no-no-someone-else-family-guy-people-pic-1368048112.jpg

So now I know my answer to what happens to the pics on here if the original Tweet is deleted.

Inigo's post on the 2nd page that originally was the pic of the spoiler girl saying she was going to keep posting them all season now says:

"512164304489959424 is not a valid tweet id"

because the girl went ahead and deleted her Twitter account

SEE PEOPLE!!! Do NOT post the Twitter link here if there's any chance they might delete their tweet/their account

So now I know my answer to what happens to the pics on here if the original Tweet is deleted.

Inigo's post on the 2nd page that originally was the pic of the spoiler girl saying she was going to keep posting them all season now says:

"512164304489959424 is not a valid tweet id"

because the girl went ahead and deleted her Twitter account

SEE PEOPLE!!! Do NOT post the Twitter link here if there's any chance they might delete their tweet/their account
Noted :thumbsup:

So...for those who did see the photo...any theories on why voting lines freeze and then re-open? (in a non-spoilery way of course ;))

Voting freezes between 20:50 (AEST) on 22.9.14 and 22:00 (AEST) on 22.09.14 and closes at 20:50 (AEST) on 23.9.14.

Last edited:
Alex would want people talking about who is nominated before it is shown.
I'm surprised. I thought they liked the suspense. I am pretty sure there are viewers that only watch for nominations and evictions, so this cuts into them watching. But, you guys know the Australian market better than I do. I know CBS doesn't care because nominations are known well before the show airs, but that's because of live feeds here.

Edit: maybe they leaked this themselves to try to create discussion.

Nominations are not live this season. I'm wondering if the chamber will be back. I actually like the chamber.......
HMM you like the chamber hey? not being rude but can I ask why? I really have tried but cant think of a reason why someone would

god damn fucking shit! How did the slimy Ryan slip by noms?

David is a gonner unless we save him.

He's not with Travis any more...

On the plus side, another week of drug withdrawels will make for interesting television :p[DOUBLEPOST=1410948469][/DOUBLEPOST]
god damn fucking shit! How did that slimy Ryan slip by noms?

David is a gonner unless we save him.

Does this mean we have to waste our money on David just to get rid of Travis? This is why I HATE vote to save >_<

Okay enitially got excited that there was a spoiler...then I decided that I wont spoil it and will just watch it like a pleb :)

Back