Skip to main content

Episode Day 10 (17/09/2014) Daily Show and Nominations #1

WARNING -- THE FOLLOWING LINK CONTAINS ALLEGED SPOILER OF WHO IS NOMINATED

I'm NOT KIDDING - Don't click if you don't want to know.

Looks like a screen grab/photo of a TV ad for voting numbers

twitter.com/bbynaaats/status/512149104617480192/photo/1

Didn't expect travis & cat. Don't think they would have either

Why would you post it as a picture then that is always visible? >_<

Still, NOBODY SAVE TRAVIS!!!
I didn't.... the forum automatically grabs the twitter post and embeds it (which I wasn't aware of).

I've edited it now. Can you edit yours.

Apologies folks - when I posted, it did NOT show the pic. Only after I reloaded the page did it show a pic.

Can people stop mentioning who is nominated now that the picture has been removed.. (sorry, i would just rather wait til the show is on to find out).

:bang:

Where did that come from?
Twitter user appears to be from Sydney. Could be fake, but....

I was just doing my usual hashtag bbau realtime search on twitter when it popped up.

I'm spewing that the forum parsed the link and posted the pic. o_O :bawling:

Twitter user appears to be from Sydney. Could be fake, but....

I was just doing my usual hashtag bbau realtime search on twitter when it popped up.

I'm spewing that the forum parsed the link and posted the pic. o_O :bawling:
I think there was a request to have twitter post photos because there are lots of posts of Twitter images of former housemates and other people.

You may be the first person who used a Twitter photo as a spoiler.

I think you can post spoilers in text with tags.

And until Tim confirms if the Twitter pics will remain even if the user deletes the original Tweet, this bish ain't using them. Too many people erase stuff after.

Natalieee S. ‏@bbynaaats 5m
@misha_oz @behindbb @BBAU9 I have a friend at channel 9 who gets a kick out of ruining My life appaz... Hahahah
Who ever this friend is must not care about their job that much.

Paging Alex
Please make sure this does not happen again. Like I said the spoilers don't bother me this time, but if this ends up happening on a weekly basis a lot of people will be pissed off including myself.

I may actually catch the show in real time tonight!

I didn't.... the forum automatically grabs the twitter post and embeds it (which I wasn't aware of).

I've edited it now. Can you edit yours.

Apologies folks - when I posted, it did NOT show the pic. Only after I reloaded the page did it show a pic.
there is a spoiler button...

What time does it start tonight please? And how long is it on for

Back