Skip to main content

Episode Day 10 (17/09/2014) Daily Show and Nominations #1

Nominations tonight! I wonder if they will do them live?

Nope, Nominations are going to be a part of the daily show this year:

From the Q & A article with Alex from the front page:

Will nominations be included in the daily shows this year? and if not why does BBAU have to have a separate show just for them? (Inigo Montoya)

Yes. This year we will experiment with having nominations in “daily show mode” without Sonia hosting. This will play out on Wednesday nights. It should break up the procession feel that can sometimes set in – especially in the early weeks when there are so many housemates nominating.

I heard no chamber. think they nominate old-school style in the diary room.
Can a nice mod pls make the thread title stand out..?? didn't know how to do that. soz.

So BBAU Tweets today that Gemma has a breakdown, have they already revealed that Gemma & Jake are nominated? :bang:
Well at least we know what's in store for us until Tuesday... The Jake Fuck Knuckle & Gemma show! :inpain:

Getting ready for tonights nominations!
rAe2Dwt.gif

it would have to be recorded if the diary room is used, it would be somewhat time consuming for them to run up & down the stairs for each visit....

who cares, the live audience laughing at anything always pisses me off, more than the plot lines of these scripted shows rammed down our tv antenna's....

The guys in the room looked super uncomfortable when Gemma was bashing that pillow!

I kind of feel bad for her though... It must be hard to be stuck in a house with people that obviously don't like you

WARNING -- THE FOLLOWING LINK CONTAINS ALLEGED SPOILER OF WHO IS NOMINATED

I'm NOT KIDDING - Don't click if you don't want to know.

Looks like a screen grab/photo of a TV ad for voting numbers

twitter.com/bbynaaats/status/512149104617480192/photo/1

EDIT: No longer a link since the forum automatically parses the link to full twitter post. GRRRR

Last edited:
Back