Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

I think he's sweet - not perfect - but he was beautiful - and thoughtful - at his hardest moments... BB has always made me crumble at peeps showing their true selves when they're most vulnerable - Lisa's realisation that perhaps she was a nasty person and feeling awful about it, and David's genuine I-don't-want-you-to-feel-bad, hugging it out with genuine teary kindness in his eyes - THAT was THE moment of this year's for me... Long time since, but still The moment... (Last year's, for me, was Ben crumbling into Tim and saying he was afraid of going back to the real world.. Truest emotion from Ben; truest off-the-cuff, genuine, kindness from Tim.. I couldn't ever deny Tim from then.. and he's shown it wasn't remotely a lie post-BB)(eek I'm getting genuinely teary now..!)
I lost focus there (wipes away tears)

The most special moment for me this year has been David hugging Lisa...

They both were awesome peoples for doing that (and great examples) - and I think none of it put-on... Both sorry for hurting someone else, both totally vulnerable and throwing themselves out there to say I don't have to be Right... I just want to be good for people.... Or summat... whatever.. they meant well, and unselfishly, honestly...

Gosh ! I'm teary! What thread am I in?! Is it SAFE.??[DOUBLEPOST=1416494529][/DOUBLEPOST]It's never safe... :/

I lost focus there (wipes away tears)

The most special moment for me this year has been David hugging Lisa...

They both were awesome peoples for doing that (and great examples) - and I think none of it put-on... Both sorry for hurting someone else, both totally vulnerable and throwing themselves out there to say I don't have to be Right... I just want to be good for people.... Or summat... whatever.. they meant well, and unselfishly, honestly...

Gosh ! I'm teary! What thread am I in?! Is it SAFE.??[DOUBLEPOST=1416494529][/DOUBLEPOST]It's never safe... :/
You are always safe in this thread, my friend :)

Oh tonight's was so BORING...

Never expected how David's absence would make things seem so empty...

I liked him a lot... But the house is actually like they're filling in time right now...! Was David the real reason I always tuned in.? Coz I thought it was BB, and that BB would be simply lesser w/o D (not nothing / effort to keep watching)

Oh tonight's was so BORING...

Never expected how David's absence would make things seem so empty...

I liked him a lot... But the house is actually like they're filling in time right now...! Was David the real reason I always tuned in.? Coz I thought it was BB, and that BB would be simply lesser w/o D (not nothing / effort to keep watching)
I turned off last nights and tonights episodes. So boring. Hopefully Monday nights secrets episode will be good.

Hate to break it to you, but yes, yes it was. Great user name BTW. Both last years and this years blue-eyed lady killers were reason enough to tune in.

Female, two "hometowns" Melbourne six months/London six months. Old enough to know better. ;)

Seriously does anyone do blue-eyed male beauties better than BB .? My first true BB love was David the gay farmer...! So lucky they were all guys I found especially kind - beyond the hypnotising baby blues!(seriously.. they were sweet humble guys..? I think...?)(they were....!!)

#stillindenial #purpleXofdoom #notreal

272.gif

I haven't watched an episode since Dave left (I actually couldn't because I had other commitments). I was going to catch up online but given so many people have said the last two episodes are complete duds I might not bother.

Female, 24, Syd too btw.

I know David has praised Ryan and his sisters have said his parents are lovely but there's just something about Ryan which I cant put my finger on that I don't like. I feel he is being so diplomatic in that house and holding back any opinion but when he does say something he stays neutral so theres no way people can not like him. The whole thing about Dave getting emotional in the spa because of what Ryan said made me think yeah you were bullying him with your cool friends a minute ago and now when they've gone you change and make good with him.

We hardly see him anyway so if Dave says hes genuine then he would know more than me but yeah just something about him.

I haven't watched an episode since Dave left (I actually couldn't because I had other commitments). I was going to catch up online but given so many people have said the last two episodes are complete duds I might not bother.

Female, 24, Syd too btw.

They're still worth watching (at least you can fast forward through boring bits lol) - people's behaviour is more exposed I think when numbers lessen so for that it's interesting.

I'd call this a "Throwback Thursday", however it's Friday. :laugh: #retrodave.

1234179_813243235404113_248178317769257191_n.png

Found it while checking out the NW Facebook page. Don't usually read those magazines but will make an exception for the David/Leo article. Anyone have any idea when it will be out?

Back