Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

Wooooo! Loved his answers! Backs up everything he says with examples. Soooo much we miss out on!
I really liked hearing about his friendship with Ryan too, and he's so humble and thankful.
Exactly the person I enjoyed and voted for. He's not bitter at all, he's honest, the people he clashed with he'll obviously be saying the reasons why they clashed, because he's not scared to say it. Might not make some people happy, but it's definitely true to his interactions with them and how he felt in the house.
I sooooo wish he was still in there but I'm so happy for him that he's enjoying his time out too!
Haha when he's answering your question you feel he's talking right to you lol.

I am so excited to hear their names!

Great interview too, never did he change his persona. He said he was honest and says it like it is, and he stayed true to that. It is honesty David.
Honesty David, I like that. He is so genuine :)

Wooooo! Loved his answers! Backs up everything he says with examples. Soooo much we miss out on!
I really liked hearing about his friendship with Ryan too, and he's so humble and thankful.
Exactly the person I enjoyed and voted for. He's not bitter at all, he's honest, the people he clashed with he'll obviously be saying the reasons why they clashed, because he's not scared to say it. Might not make some people happy, but it's definitely true to his interactions with them and how he felt in the house.
I sooooo wish he was still in there but I'm so happy for him that he's enjoying his time out too!
Haha when he's answering your question you feel he's talking right to you lol.
Well said :) I may have squealed when your names were mentioned haha. I was like "yay team!" lol

Wow, that was an awesome interview! I think he was really spot on about Priya. I don't know why people say he's bitter, he's just answering the questions as honest and truthful as possible.
Also I literally want to bear hug him for all the wonderful stuff he said about Ryan.:inlove:

And he mentioned how he wanted to meet Ryan's mum, he wrote this on her instagram:
reallifedave
Hey @judyginns can't wait to finally meet you. Feel I know you and Des already from the many stories Ry has told me. He's a great guy and you must be so proud of him. My boy Rysie for the win.

judyginns
Hi Dave!! So great to hear from you!! It was so sad when you got out as we were hoping you would be in the final 3 !!! I know Ry will be missing your friendship in the house but not too long to go now! We can't wait to meet you too... Planning a weekend at the Ginns house with all of Ryan's friends from the house... We can't wait!!! We would love Ry to win this!!! Xx @reallifedave

http://instagram.com/p/vk708Wk5au/?modal=true

Wow, that was an awesome interview! I think he was really spot on about Priya. I don't know why people say he's bitter, he's just answering the questions as honest and truthful as possible.
Also I literally want to bear hug him for all the wonderful stuff he said about Ryan.:inlove:

And he mentioned how he wanted to meet Ryan's mum, he wrote this on her instagram:
reallifedave
Hey @judyginns can't wait to finally meet you. Feel I know you and Des already from the many stories Ry has told me. He's a great guy and you must be so proud of him. My boy Rysie for the win.

judyginns
Hi Dave!! So great to hear from you!! It was so sad when you got out as we were hoping you would be in the final 3 !!! I know Ry will be missing your friendship in the house but not too long to go now! We can't wait to meet you too... Planning a weekend at the Ginns house with all of Ryan's friends from the house... We can't wait!!! We would love Ry to win this!!! Xx @reallifedave

That's lovely, thanks for sharing that! xo

reallifedave

judyginns

Aww this is making me like Ryan tbh ;)

reallifedave

judyginns

Ryan's Mum and Dad are truly beautiful people. Des is a crack up! I couldn't stop laughing. He looks a little bit like Baz Luhrmann. A very handsome man. Judy is so sweet. I wanted to wrap her up and take her home.
I hope it's a friendship that lasts forever and that I get invited to the party on the Sunny Coast!

reallifedave

judyginns

How lovely. Reading that has made me so happy. Thank you :)

Back