Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

He's already too cool for me - I haven't spoken to him since the Tuesday night!
It was sooooooooooo awesome seeing him when he came out. I of course was a bit of an emotional mess and I'm sure he wouldn't mind me saying it brought on the tears for him also :drowning:
I wanted to keep hugging him to make sure it was real life dave!

Lisa and I went back to hotel room while he did his psych test and eviction video and when he came to the apartment we were already in there (he didn't know). Lisa was great and jumped out to scare him. It was funny :)
We talked non stop and could have kept going but we were all drained.
He'll be at Dreamworld this weekend for promo stuff and I was thinking I might go down and try and see him but I might just wait until the dust settles and we can have proper time together.

I've loved all his interviews. He's a natural! So honest and candid.
I really hope he can get time off at Christmas (if he does go back to the job) as it would be a proper Hodis mad house!

So cool to read your post @BigSisterEm. Thanks for sharing. Dave does interview well. Really liked watching him because he doesn't beat around the bush, well not since he got rid of the bush :)

@David's beard, here is my Xmas gift for you.

Sexy-Santa-FV.jpg

The David's were all sold out. This is the best I could do.
Oh my. I may need a moment..

Yep we had a lovely little visit from Dave at work. Was really nice of him to take some time to come see us all. We could tell that hes still very overwhelmed and sleep deprived! Hes same old Dave yet I still managed to have a mini meltdown episode!! Was super star struck ha ha
He is so humbled by everyones support and sweet comments. I told him about all the die hards fans on this forum and he honestly can not believe it and is so appreciative. He did tell us he really cant say where strategy dave came from just yet! We definitely tried to ask.
Hope he gets some time off as well!

Yep we had a lovely little visit from Dave at work. Was really nice of him to take some time to come see us all. We could tell that hes still very overwhelmed and sleep deprived! Hes same old Dave yet I still managed to have a mini meltdown episode!! Was super star struck ha ha
He is so humbled by everyones support and sweet comments. I told him about all the die hards fans on this forum and he honestly can not believe it and is so appreciative. He did tell us he really cant say where strategy dave came from just yet! We definitely tried to ask.
I was thinking of tagging you before in that work photo, and so glad you came back tonight to say hi:D

Can you not. :bored:

I had been wondering if I should bold the #sleepingnaked part but obviously it got noticed ok hehe

We are #RealLifeDaveFans

even better:D

So are you in the picture he posted? :p
You don't have to say if you don't want lol

Back