Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

Yep we had a lovely little visit from Dave at work. Was really nice of him to take some time to come see us all. We could tell that hes still very overwhelmed and sleep deprived! Hes same old Dave yet I still managed to have a mini meltdown episode!! Was super star struck ha ha
He is so humbled by everyones support and sweet comments. I told him about all the die hards fans on this forum and he honestly can not believe it and is so appreciative. He did tell us he really cant say where strategy dave came from just yet! We definitely tried to ask.
Hope he gets some time off as well!

TY for popping in. Just good to know he's doing ok with the current situation and handling it as best as possible! So nice of him to take the time to pop in and see you guys too! Too cool given he'd have a pretty strict junket! :)

TY for popping in. Just good to know he's doing ok with the current situation and handling it as best as possible! So nice of him to take the time to pop in and see you guys too! Too cool given he'd have a pretty strict junket! :)

Yep he seems really happy with how it all went. Very nice of him, he came in to thank us for our support which was awesome considering all the stuff he had on today.
Hes also very tanned!

Possible freebies already on their way, I wonder if David will read this comment on his workplace photo?

my2socks
my2socks My2socks is an Australian owned designer sock company . Founded in 2014 by 4 sock lovers we aim to bring colour and style to any outfit

10665634_705334742885075_755226740_a.jpg

my2socks@reallifedave I'd love to send you some of our socks , how do we get in contact ?

Gm11 He is really tanned isnt he!?!

Am I the only one a bit emotional that this is all going to come to an end in a week or so?

I've had so much fun in this thread, getting to know everyone! I don't want it to end :(

I think we should do a quick asl as I have wondered how old you all are and locations:

I am 26, Female, Sydney.

Possible freebies already on their way, I wonder if David will read this comment on his workplace photo?

my2socks
my2socks My2socks is an Australian owned designer sock company . Founded in 2014 by 4 sock lovers we aim to bring colour and style to any outfit

10665634_705334742885075_755226740_a.jpg

my2socks@reallifedave I'd love to send you some of our socks , how do we get in contact ?

I hope they're not suggesting that Dave put a sock in it :)

Gm11 He is really tanned isnt he!?!

Am I the only one a bit emotional that this is all going to come to an end in a week or so?

I've had so much fun in this thread, getting to know everyone! I don't want it to end :(

I think we should do a quick asl as I have wondered how old you all are and locations:

I am 26, Female, Sydney.
This thread doesn't have to end just because he's gone :)
I'm male, 76, Melbourne.

Kidding, I'm female, 30 something, Sydney.

76 is quite the random number... :p
I think he's sweet - not perfect - but he was beautiful - and thoughtful - at his hardest moments... BB has always made me crumble at peeps showing their true selves when they're most vulnerable - Lisa's realisation that perhaps she was a nasty person and feeling awful about it, and David's genuine I-don't-want-you-to-feel-bad, hugging it out with genuine teary kindness in his eyes - THAT was THE moment of this year's for me... Long time since, but still The moment... (Last year's, for me, was Ben crumbling into Tim and saying he was afraid of going back to the real world.. Truest emotion from Ben; truest off-the-cuff, genuine, kindness from Tim.. I couldn't ever deny Tim from then.. and he's shown it wasn't remotely a lie post-BB)(eek I'm getting genuinely teary now..!)

Back