Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

Ryan's Mum and Dad are truly beautiful people. Des is a crack up! I couldn't stop laughing. He looks a little bit like Baz Luhrmann. A very handsome man. Judy is so sweet. I wanted to wrap her up and take her home.
I hope it's a friendship that lasts forever and that I get invited to the party on the Sunny Coast!
This is actually making me so happy!!!
Haha, I hope so too! - (if you do get invited take heaps of pics!!!):joyful:

Nooooo! Excuse me while I cry in the corner!

How have you been? Was it fun catching up with him?

He's already too cool for me - I haven't spoken to him since the Tuesday night!
It was sooooooooooo awesome seeing him when he came out. I of course was a bit of an emotional mess and I'm sure he wouldn't mind me saying it brought on the tears for him also :drowning:
I wanted to keep hugging him to make sure it was real life dave!

Lisa and I went back to hotel room while he did his psych test and eviction video and when he came to the apartment we were already in there (he didn't know). Lisa was great and jumped out to scare him. It was funny :)
We talked non stop and could have kept going but we were all drained.
He'll be at Dreamworld this weekend for promo stuff and I was thinking I might go down and try and see him but I might just wait until the dust settles and we can have proper time together.

I've loved all his interviews. He's a natural! So honest and candid.
I really hope he can get time off at Christmas (if he does go back to the job) as it would be a proper Hodis mad house!

It was sooooooooooo awesome seeing him when he came out. I of course was a bit of an emotional mess and I'm sure he wouldn't mind me saying it brought on the tears for him also :drowning:

Lisa and I went back to hotel room while he did his psych test and eviction video and when he came to the apartment we were already in there (he didn't know). Lisa was great and jumped out to scare him. It was funny :)
He'll be at Dreamworld this weekend for promo stuff and I was thinking I might go down and try and see him but I might just wait until the dust settles and we can have proper time together.

I really hope he can get time off at Christmas (if he does go back to the job) as it would be a proper Hodis mad house!
Stop it. I may now get emotional too haha

I hope he's home for Christmas, how lovely for you! :)

reallifedave
44 minutes ago
Popped back into work to thank the good people in Radiology for the support over the last 3 months. #amazingteam #RLD #Reallifedave

10747970_998592913490342_1444350465_n.jpg

Have loved all his interviews too. He was just an awesome housemate. Also, thanks to you and also @MelKen for being part of this with us. You are all really nice, good people. Your parents DID GOOD!! <3

I hope you get some alone time with him over the weekend. I reckon both he and you NEED it.

T..xx[DOUBLEPOST=1416487066][/DOUBLEPOST]
David's finally been crossed out :arghh:
I did not like that at all. :(

So, I've watched the first few minutes of his interview with Luke, and can someone explain to me how him getting the name "Strategy Dave" was even remotely not-PG?

Ryan's Mum and Dad are truly beautiful people. Des is a crack up! I couldn't stop laughing. He looks a little bit like Baz Luhrmann. A very handsome man. Judy is so sweet. I wanted to wrap her up and take her home.
I hope it's a friendship that lasts forever and that I get invited to the party on the Sunny Coast!
AWW

That is actually SO ADORABLE

lol glad to see something real come out of this season of BB.

#Ryvid

I will forever complain that they should have been final 2.

Back