Skip to main content

Cat (2014 Housemate) Thread

I cannot think of a single thing she has done outside of home wrecking.[DOUBLEPOST=1413022527][/DOUBLEPOST]

She got upset, which made people flood the phones with sympathy votes.

If that hadn't happened she would have gone. Just another Sharon.

Sympathy votes are fine if the person is valuable outside of that (eg, Lawson you can sympathy vote him for having a diary room breakdown as outside of that he's good value), but far out people really wasted their votes with cat and because of that we lost good value first in Katie and then second in Lisa ( I could mention dion and jake as well but I think Katie and Lisa had more value).

Just another Sharon.

tumblr_n5qdl1erqj1to5souo3_250.gif

Truer words have never been spoken.

She got upset, which made people flood the phones with sympathy votes.

If that hadn't happened she would have gone. Just another Sharon.

Sympathy votes are fine if the person is valuable outside of that (eg, Lawson you can sympathy vote him for having a diary room breakdown as outside of that he's good value), but far out people really wasted their votes with cat and because of that we lost good value first in Katie and then second in Lisa ( I could mention dion and jake as well but I think Katie and Lisa had more value).

Nobody wastes their votes on Cat.

I don't think Cat's a bad person. She's made some mistakes and I don't agree with those actions, but surely we've all made mistakes? We're just lucky our mistakes aren't recorded and aired on TV!

She seems nice and well spoken. I think she's just feeling lonely in the house and only has Lawson and Skye for comfort. It would be interesting if Lawson got evicted and we got to see Cat on her own.

On the other hand, I can understand why people on this forum and other viewers find her boring and want her gone. Cheating with someone in a relationship is not something to be applauded.

She's not perfect, but is anyone really perfect?

Just my opinion.

I don't think Cat's a bad person. She's made some mistakes and I don't agree with those actions, but surely we've all made mistakes? We're just lucky our mistakes aren't recorded and aired on TV!

She seems nice and well spoken. I think she's just feeling lonely in the house and only has Lawson and Skye for comfort. It would be interesting if Lawson got evicted and we got to see Cat on her own.

On the other hand, I can understand why people on this forum and other viewers find her boring and want her gone. Cheating with someone in a relationship is not something to be applauded.

She's not perfect, but is anyone really perfect?

Just my opinion.

How would u define a mistake? People say a mistake is when you accidentally use salt instead of sugar in a recipe. Cause its not premeditated.

Cat seduced Lawson..flirted with him and tugged at his dick in the bath tube with no shame or regret..

It seems that people over use the word mistake as an excuse for making poor choices. Kats actions were premeditated. It's a choice she decided and continue to go by.

I feel really sorry for Cat.

She comes across as a smart, attractive and confident woman, but add a bottle of red wine and the knickers come off. Which works out fine in real life, but in the fishbowl that is BB, not so good.

When she watches her own behaviour back, on reflection, she will no doubt be mortified.

How would u define a mistake? People say a mistake is when you accidentally use salt instead of sugar in a recipe. Cause its not premeditated.

Cat seduced Lawson..flirted with him and tugged at his dick in the bath tube with no shame or regret..

It seems that people over use the word mistake as an excuse for making poor choices. Kats actions were premeditated. It's a choice she decided and continue to go by.

This may come as a shock to you, since you have the attitude of a forum Jesus. But good people sometimes make bad choices. It doesn't make them bad people. It just makes them a good person who made a poor choice.

This may come as a shock to you, since you have the attitude of a forum Jesus. But good people sometimes make bad choices. It doesn't make them bad people. It just makes them a good person who made a poor choice.
Fair enough. I agree with u a lot actually even the forum jesus part.

I don't think making a bad choice makes someone a bad person but when people make choices, I feel whether they owe up to their mistakes..try to make it right again and do the right thing should also counts.

Yea I to feel alittle sorry for kat. She should not add any more fire to this thing she has with Lawson cause it Wil make her look worse. And doesn't seem like she realises.

So hopefully Lawson leaves next week.

I don't think making a bad choice makes someone a bad person but when people make choices, I feel whether they owe up to their mistakes..try to make it right again and do the right thing should also counts.

Yea I to feel alittle sorry for kat. She should not add any more fire to this thing she has with Lawson cause it Wil make her look worse. And doesn't seem like she realises.

I think she realises but she just doesn't care.

I think Tuesday's eviction will be out of Lawson, Sam, or Travis and that Priya or Jason will be the most saved.

Completely agree.

There is nothing more dangerous than adding red wine, a private sanctuary and a bubble bath big enough for two, to a forbidden attraction.

Black magic was destined to take place.

Back