Skip to main content

Cat (2014 Housemate) Thread

So she is more sensitive about the reason for the divorce.
"I hate telling people I was only married for a year.."

If that's the way you want to read it then whatev. It's not what it says but to each their own. The point is she misleads people into believing she was married for 7-8 years. If she wasn't sensitive about the time then why not say it was less than a year?

"I hate telling people I was only married for a year.."

If that's the way you want to read it then whatev. It's not what it says but to each their own. The point is she misleads people into believing she was married for 7-8 years. If she wasn't sensitive about the time then why not say it was less than a year?

When has Big Brother housemate Cat mislead people about the length of time she was married?[DOUBLEPOST=1414567015][/DOUBLEPOST]
Does she have twitter?

Cat?

How funny I just looked up Twitter/@cat expecting to see a twitter owned by a cat that I was going to link but its been suspended. I then looked up @Clawson and also suspended!

twitter.com/@dog is still there.

When has Big Brother housemate Cat mislead people about the length of time she was married?[DOUBLEPOST=1414567015][/DOUBLEPOST]

Cat?
Last night. Do you not watch the show? The neighbours left the conversation with the impression she was married for 8 years. She didn't outright say she was but she definitely misled them to think that.

Last night. Do you not watch the show? The neighbours left the conversation with the impression she was married for 8 years. She didn't outright say she was but she definitely misled them to think that.

She didn't mislead them.

Something about her that gets me aroused. Playful milf type. She is welcome to hop on little Wilbur and have a ride whenever she wishes once she's out of the house.

Back