Skip to main content

Cat (2014 Housemate) Thread

Neither of them are horrible people.
What they have done is morally reprehensible, more so on Lawson's part.
But to demonise both as totally evil is wrong, I think.
I'm with you. They haven't killed anyone for god sake. Cheating is morally wrong, and they have both messed up, but EVERYONE makes mistakes. I actually feel sorry for them in a way. The crap they are going to have to face on the outside will be overwhelming.

I wonder if Cat will be a big user of social media like Tim and Tully are at the moment? I think not. I think Lawson, not Cat, who will be the one who uses social media the most.

wedding in 2012
545093_10150754881486964_1494574664_n.jpg

with her twin sister

1469821_10151788499246964_613489910_n.jpg
I wasn't dreaming, I did see wedding pics from 2012. How could she possibly have been married for 7 years? Unless she had another marriage, they (Cat and Rebecca) have both lied about it.

I wasn't dreaming, I did see wedding pics from 2012. How could she possibly have been married for 7 years? Unless she had another marriage, they (Cat and Rebecca) have both lied about it.

What do you mean? Cat had been very open about separating after a year of marriage.

She said she was married for 7 years the other day?? Or 8 years actually and everyone Around the kitchen were shocked and said wow that's so long. She said she divorced in 2012.

She said she was married for 7 years the other day?? Or 8 years actually and everyone Around the kitchen were shocked and said wow that's so long. She said she divorced in 2012.

I can't be sure, but I heard that she was in the relationship for 7/8 years, so she started going out with her ex-husband 6/7 years before the wedding.

I can't be sure, but I heard that she was in the relationship for 7/8 years, so she started going out with her ex-husband 6/7 years before the wedding.

Yes this is what I thought as well. I missed the specific conversation you're referring to bbfan but I have to assume that she meant the total time of relationship when she said 7 years, not the marriage itself.

Lawson has never confessed to cheating on Candice before he entered the Big Brother house.

Then what was his 2nd bout of sooking to BB about where he said he'd fucked up AGAIN, saying he was selfish and Candice had never done him wrong? All his whining about self-sabotage..etc...

What an Allenkey.

Then what was his 2nd bout of sooking to BB about where he said he'd fucked up AGAIN, saying he was selfish and Candice had never done him wrong? All his whining about self-sabotage..etc...

What an Allenkey.

I think he was referring to his hookup in the bedroom with Cat, his first stuff up was the Sanctuary, his second stuff was in the bedroom with Cat.

What do you mean? Cat had been very open about separating after a year of marriage.
In the magazine article I posted a page back, Rebecca stated that Cat had been married for seven years. I was commenting that she couldn't have been because she was only married in 2012. Every time someone asks Cat how long she's been married, she says she's been with her ex for 7 years but I'm sure I've heard her tell people she was married for 7 years. Anyway, whether she says the exact words or not, she always gives the impression when new people ask, that she was married for 7 years when she wasn't. It's an avoidance lie, a manipulation technique.

In the magazine article I posted a page back, Rebecca stated that Cat had been married for seven years. I was commenting that she couldn't have been because she was only married in 2012. Every time someone asks Cat how long she's been married, she says she's been with her ex for 7 years but I'm sure I've heard her tell people she was married for 7 years. Anyway, whether she says the exact words or not, she always gives the impression when new people ask, that she was married for 7 years when she wasn't. It's an avoidance lie, a manipulation technique.

The magazine misquoted Rebecca.

The artical reported that they were married for 7 years. It wasn't a direct quote from rebecca. Surprise surprise, the media got something wrong. Just like half the shit that is printed.

The magazine misquoted Rebecca.
Yeah, right-0. Whatever you reckon. You don't know that.
It's more likely that she either straight up lied or intentionally misled them, just like Cat does. I'll bet you the new neighbours came away from their conversation thinking that she had been married for 8 years, even though she didn't actually say that. It's classic sophism.

Yeah, right-0. Whatever you reckon. You don't know that.
It's more likely that she either straight up lied or intentionally misled them, just like Cat does. I'll bet you the new neighbours came away from their conversation thinking that she had been married for 8 years, even though she didn't actually say that. It's classic sophism.

Why would Rebecca lie to the media about Cat's marriage?

Why would Rebecca lie to the media about Cat's marriage?
Why wouldn't she? She knows Cat is sensitive about it. Cat deflects the question all the time too. Cat has very questionable morals and no integrity. It's not out of the realm of possibility that her identical twin sister is the same. People sometimes like just because they can.

Why wouldn't she? She knows Cat is sensitive about it. Cat deflects the question all the time too. Cat has very questionable morals and no integrity. It's not out of the realm of possibility that her identical twin sister is the same. People sometimes like just because they can.

I thought Cat was sensitive about the reasons of the divorce, not the length of time she was married?

I thought Cat was sensitive about the reasons of the divorce, not the length of time she was married?

From Cat's Jump-In profile

On the stigma attached to divorce:
I hate telling people I was only married for a year. You find yourself trying to justify it just to meet people’s expectations. I know what I had and I know why it ended, and it ended for reasons that it had to. I’m not ashamed of it, but telling people can be embarrassing.

From Cat's Jump-In profile

On the stigma attached to divorce:
I hate telling people I was only married for a year. You find yourself trying to justify it just to meet people’s expectations. I know what I had and I know why it ended, and it ended for reasons that it had to. I’m not ashamed of it, but telling people can be embarrassing.

So she is more sensitive about the reason for the divorce.

Back