Skip to main content

Cat (2014 Housemate) Thread

2u43h4w.gif

Why else would a "heterosexual" male deny Prisus?

I wouldn't 'deny' her, but she hardly is the sexiest HM.

Priya makes obvious comments.

Cat talks about the game when she needs to talk about the game. Why is Priya keeping her cards close to her chest?

Cat is a supporting player. She is there for the others to react to, which is what she is doing with the Lawson situation. She, through her well-honed homewrecking abilities, is providing storylines unlike Priya who is very boring.

There is nothing dull about the Clawson affair.

Maybe Prisus start grinding on Ryan and SINK to sCat and Boreson's level.

There's your storyline, shit, SCAT IS SUCH A COMPLEX CHARACTER.

The only reason CRETINS from /tv/ on 4chan like sCat is, because like 4chan, nobody has checked for either of them since 2008. No wonder she's STARVED for HUMAN TOUCH.[DOUBLEPOST=1413022191][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wouldn't 'deny' her, but she hardly is the sexiest HM.

You're a lost cause. DONE.

Maybe Prisus start grinding on Ryan and SINK to sCat and Boreson's level.

There's your storyline, shit, SCAT IS SUCH A COMPLEX CHARACTER.

The only reason CRETINS from /tv/ on 4chan like sCat is, because like 4chan, nobody has checked for either of them since 2008. No wonder she's STARVED for HUMAN TOUCH.

Priya is boring. Priya does nothing.

Cat is awesome and a great housemate. I don't really care what anyone at 4chan think of her.

I feel that Cat is a very complex supporting character.

While I think Prisus is GORGEOUS and OOZING sexuality, you have already disqualified her because you're racist and have shit taste.

So next in line is Lisafer

199727-57482674-389d-11e4-8c2d-d7bb5a31a70d.jpg

I did think that Cat was attractive and nice before she started acting like a douche

186029-69e72562-37c8-11e4-a694-451fbd592c5f.jpg

The above is pretty much WILD SEX BEAST vs. STARFISH.

If they were pokemon then I CHOOSE LISACHU.[DOUBLEPOST=1413019268][/DOUBLEPOST]I can't believe I'm talking about WOMEN like this.

Gross.

Someone PM me some EMERGENCY PENIS, STAT.

Lisa was stunning on the first night.

I cannot think of a single thing she has done outside of home wrecking.

She caused Katie to be evicted. She was Travis' carer for a few days after Ryan got sick of him. She saved herself in the second eviction through some masterful performances during that week. She was Head of House.

You should go into hiding because the PRIHAD on yo ass was initiated YESTERDAY.

Prislam takes no PRIsoners. Praise Priallah.

Why is Priya called Prisus or Prislam? Do you think Priya and Cat will ever be friends in the outside world or do you feel that they are too different?

I don't think PRIHAMMAD associates with lowly beasts.

I'm sure Cat would be a wonderful friend for Priya. After all this is just a game and wouldn't Priya want to take friendships out of the big brother experience instead of bitterness and tears?

I'm sure Cat would be a wonderful friend for Priya. After all this is just a game and wouldn't Priya want to take friendships out of the big brother experience instead of bitterness and tears?

How would she be wonderful? They may be similar but what do they have in common? Prisus is happily married to.. THAT GUY, and in no rush to start latching on to taken men.

Prisus is younger than Cat and still exhibits more PRIGNITY and MATURITY than her.

Back