Sexy
1410327385140_Image_galleryImage_Big_Brother_2014_nFor_fur.JPG

Sexy
1410223662527_Image_galleryImage_Big_Brother_2014_nFor_fur.JPG

Pray Mantis
1410278582359_Image_galleryImage_Big_Brother_2014_nFor_fur.JPG

tumblr_lumtb7LzFH1r5ujkxo1_500.gif
I don't get it...about the hype with kats boobs. It's pretty ordinary to me

How would she be wonderful? They may be similar but what do they have in common? Prisus is happily married to.. THAT GUY, and in no rush to start latching on to taken men.

Prisus is younger than Cat and still exhibits more PRIGNITY and MATURITY than her.

I don't know, I just thought it would be wonderful if Priya and Cat became friends. That they should open their hearts and minds to one another in friendship. Is that so bad to look for hope in a world of despair?[DOUBLEPOST=1413024005][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't get it...about the hype with kats boobs. It's pretty ordinary to me

There is more to her than some body parts.

Why is Priya called Prisus or Prislam? Do you think Priya and Cat will ever be friends in the outside world or do you feel that they are too different?
I don't think so. Cat seems to have an issue with priya. I wonder if it's to do with her being Indian. Doesn't it seem odd that big brother doesnt try to add more of a multicultural mix of ppl. There are quite a lot Asians in australia. How about an aboriginal or African. It's just all white and one Indian =__=

Why won't Priya open her heart up to friendship?

I don't think so. Cat seems to have an issue with priya. I wonder if it's to do with her being Indian. Doesn't it seem odd that big brother doesnt try to add more of a multicultural mix of ppl. There are quite a lot Asians in australia. How about an aboriginal or African. It's just all white and one Indian =__=

I do not think Cat's dislike for Priya is because of her being Indian. I think it's because Cat can see right through Priya.

Bogans don't know how to relate to other human beings that aren't them.

Just look at the lost causes on this forum that think it's okay to deny Prisus.

Bogans don't know how to relate to other human beings that aren't them.

Just look at the lost causes on this forum that think it's okay to deny Prisus.
That is true. I'm asian and every time I visit the country side and go to a restaurant...the waitresses always try to talk to me like I got learning difficulties.. they stare a lot and look uncomfortable.. like wtf.

That is true. I'm asian and every time I visit the country side and go to a restaurant the waitresses always try to talk to me like I got learning difficulties and they stare a lot and look uncomfortable.. like wtf.

Maybe you're just really ugly.

nnnn you should just mimic their accents and throw them off even more. I had a friend who once thought it was "WIERD" how Asians could have an "Australian accent". I know right? People like that exist. Preserve your prignity and walk away from them and toward Prisus xo

Lol u know, i honestly think if someone is ugly they would know they are. So not to sound vain but i know I'm not.

I think it's because some people in the country side haven't been around Asians much.

However having said that.. at my workplace i get a lot of people from the country visiting melbourne. Some country side dwellers are extremely nice and friendly. I guess it all depends on the person...and how open minded they are.

But a lot of country side people aren't use to being around Asians

Lol u know, i honestly think if someone is ugly they would know they are. So not to sound vain but i know I'm not.

I think it's because some people in the country side haven't been around Asians much.

However having said that.. at my workplace i get a lot of people from the country visiting melbourne. Some country side dwellers are extremely nice and friendly. I guess it all depends on the person...and how open minded they are.

But a lot of country side people aren't use to being around Asians.

Scroll down next time, sis

ibwPz7F3jTnXFk.gif

I wouldn't take things like that too personally, they probably don't know any better and if they do, you're better off not knowing them anyway. Like @Miiiiike , for example.

nnnn you should just mimic their accents and throw them off even more. I had a friend who once thought it was "WIERD" how Asians could have an "Australian accent". I know right? People like that exist. Preserve your prignity and walk away from them and toward Prisus xo

It's amusing when I have Asian students at work who come to learn English, but they're French, or Brazilian etc. Blows other students away when they have a non Asian accent and/or say they've never been to -insert Asian country here- because other nationalities are also racist as fuck and think all the Asians are instantly Chinese.. lol. These people have generations upon generations of Asian but they grew up in whatever country...

Back on to topic - you should just pretend you cannot speak English at all @Summerz then at the end of your meal say 'cheers mate have a good one' haha. Watch them suffer in embarrassment.

Back