Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

which HM's of BBUK2015 do YOU think would get invited back as a "Legend" ?

(hopefully Marc will be over in the US working and not available!)

...well this is it eh?... the big final!... (I'm soooooo hoping that Chloe wins this!.... Jack already has some big money so I really do hope that she wins this!!!)...I'm typing this as I'm watching it so here goes... seeing Cristian and Nick going first was a bummer... it should've been Danny and then Nick first to go for it to be a perfect result... I would've loved to have seen Danny's name called out as 6th runner up but I'll have to be patient and hope that he goes next eh?... lol!... their exit interviews were quite ho hum weren't they?...

...dammit!... it wasn't Danny!!!... oh well... Jack wasn't too upset that it was him as he cradled that wad of money under his arm lol!... I'm so glad that he took that money... he did need it and he was so smart to press that button... good on him I say!... he looked like Buddha with his head shaved like that lol!... he did such a good exit interview I think...

...FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!... HE'S GONE!!!!... hahahahahaha!!!!... Dumb-arse Danny has gone!!!!... WOOHOO!!!!... thank God that he didn't win it... I'm soooooooo happy!!!!... he would be so gutted too!!!!... that forced smile on his face covered his hatred of the situation as far as I'm concerned...... seeing Meathead Marc in the audience turned my stomach big time... UUUUURGH!!!!... Danny's exit interview was as boring as shit of course...

...I'm so hoping that Joel doesn't win this... I don't think that I could stand seeing that smug grin on his face again!... please let Chloe win this... she could so do with the money... what a complete opposite of last year this could be... that rotten evil slag winning it last year and Mary Poppins winning it this year... how good would that be?... the crowd keeps chanting Chloe's name out is a good sign during Danny's boring as shit exit interview isn't it?... or is it the death-knock for her?... I sure do hope that's a good sign for Chloe at least... I'm worried as shit now...

...YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!...CHLOE WINS IT!!!!!!!!!.... YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!... what a fantastic result!!!!... the British public have finally got it right!!!!!... well done UK!!!!...

...I have to admit it... Joel was a graceful runner up to his credit... I actually enjoyed his exit interview... he was definitely in 'politician' mode wasn't he?... I liked the fact that Emma 'upped' him about lying about that 2500 pound pizza... he talked his way out of it of course lol!... (then again... ANY politician could've couldn't they?)... lol!...

...and now for Chloe to leave the house... good on her!!!... lol!... she's lucky that she didn't fall down those stairs with so many tears in her eyes... her exit interview was good to watch... she really does appreciate that she won too which is good to see... I am so glad for this result... I enjoyed this whole show today... (except seeing a few people in the recap of the house for the past 60 odd days)... anyhow... that's me done... WELL DONE CHLOE!!!!!!! ... cheers.

which HM's of BBUK2015 do YOU think would get invited back as a "Legend" ?

(hopefully Marc will be over in the US working and not available!)

...they'll obviously put Meathead Marc back in there... possibly only Harry and that stupid little Showfizz dickwad Simple Simon:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:...cheers.

So fucking dumb she won. Undeserving as hell! Joel deserved it way more. It went all downhill when Marc left the house. He should of won it... If he was still in the house for the finale he would of smashed the votes, his fanbase was 5 times as big as anyone elses.

Hotplate isn't to your palate? lol

...hahaha!... the question is Khun Khun... just how many cooking shows can you watch until enough is enough?... lol!... it's like all the renovation shows...I'm so sick of them now... there are so many different versions that in the end I couldn't be arsed to watch any of them!.. as I said before... I'll probably watch the first episode just so that I can pick shit out of it just to be able to have a whinge about it lol!... cheers.

...so!... is anyone going to join me with the Celebrity Big Brother UK within the next month or so?... I may be the only one to watch it lol!... anyhow... count me in... cheers.
I am[DOUBLEPOST=1437137503][/DOUBLEPOST]
...so!... is anyone going to join me with the Celebrity Big Brother UK within the next month or so?... I may be the only one to watch it lol!... anyhow... count me in... cheers.
I am,when does it start?

ill happily join you, who out of the rumours are you most excited to see enter?

...one rumour I heard was Hulk Hogan... the American wrestler... I've never liked him so he will probably be the most interesting one for me to watch methinks...

I am[DOUBLEPOST=1437137503][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am,when does it start?

...Rylan said within a month so I assume that it will be pretty soon... they usually start it once the house has been cleaned up and changed a little to make it more 'glitzy' for the so-called 'celebrities' so perhaps a couple of weeks I guess Linsday... cheers.

...one rumour I heard was Hulk Hogan... the American wrestler... I've never liked him so he will probably be the most interesting one for me to watch methinks...

...Rylan said within a month so I assume that it will be pretty soon... they usually start it once the house has been cleaned up and changed a little to make it more 'glitzy' for the so-called 'celebrities' so perhaps a couple of weeks I guess Linsday... cheers.
As long as there is no Perez,no Helen and no showfizz

So fucking dumb she won. Undeserving as hell! Joel deserved it way more. It went all downhill when Marc left the house. He should of won it... If he was still in the house for the finale he would of smashed the votes, his fanbase was 5 times as big as anyone elses.
Joel never should have won.

His attitude during Cash Bomb was horrible. He openly said he didn't care if he wasted £2,500 on pizza - because he said he doesn't need the money because he lives at home. Therefore he thought he had it in the bag, because he was only wasting "his" unneeded/unwanted money. It's also why he gave up on (as far as he knew) up to £18,000 to eat pizza during the hold your bag task.

I certainly will Sticky. I am just a bit confused as to when it will start. It seems they have two Celebs per year? Sometimes Google is not my friend.
Give us a shout when you hear of a starting date. :singing:

Back