Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

...what is the point of having Jack laying in a pool of fish guts?... how lame is that?... how old is that?... are we supposed to be peeing our duds and rolling around on the floor with this?... they then pour 4 buckets of other crap over him...what's fucking funny about that????... seriously... that is pure crap TV for anyone to watch!!!... so pathetic!... did you notice Dimwit Danny pouring it over him s-l-o-w-l-y?... it was obviously because he hates Jack for stealing 'HIS' jackpot because he's convinced that he is going to win this?...

...7 coats of spray tan?... really?... Big Brother has obviously completely run out of new ideas haven't they?... is that a possible health concern or is it nothing?... does anyone know?... at least Jack's up for whatever they throw at him... he's being a great sport about it but I am curious... if Danny had taken the money would Big Brother be making him do all these tasks?... I bet... NO WAY!!!!...

...Big Brother announces to them all that... **drum roll**... THEY ARE ALL NOW FINALISTS!... no shit Sherlock!!!... really?... who woulda thunk it????... of course they are all finalists... they're all still in the house!... it's not that hard to figure it out is it?... (thanks so much for explaining it all to us Big Brother)...

...Nick's little speech in the Diary Room shows that he has absolutely no life whatsoever on the outside of the house doesn't it?...pretty sad really... Danny prattling on in the Diary Room trying to sell himself as the winner to the public was pretty pathetic... (getting desperate now Danny?... worried about not winning?)... Nick saying that he didn't want to be perceived at being 'posh'... is that why he got himself a 'controversial girlfriend' in Harry?... to make himself seem more 'blokey'?...

...COULD YOU PLEASE NOT SING JOEL?... (he knows every word to every ABBA song!)... what a strange young man!... (Cristian in the background thinking about doing some cRAP... lol!)... thank God that he didn't join in... that's all I can say lol!... now to watch BOTS... oh by the way... Jack to win this!... (if not... Chloe):)...cheers.

Very funny as usual Sticky :laugh:

My sentiment exactly re the pool full of fish guts. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that the apprentice BB voice, the Scottish girl with the tinny voice and speech impediment, cooked up that one well, because she's still an apprentice and is too dense to come up with original ideas.
But what is it with Chloe's phobia of HAVING to go near stuff that smells bad and makes her vomit?
Silly girl.
The same goes for those who, when excluded from a "take-away food feast" feel compelled to go near the beggars banquet to inhale the aromas and writhe in agony because they are prohibited from devouring those culinary delights. Jack of course has been guilty of this stupidity in the past... though he did a pretty good job of not muttering too much when Danny Umpf Umpf (the prick) was needling him and even made him to hold his tray full of disgusting, greasy 'food'.

I too am all for Jack to win it now. The pendulum might just swing his way in the end. :)

Very funny as usual Sticky :laugh:

My sentiment exactly re the pool full of fish guts. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that the apprentice BB voice, the Scottish girl with the tinny voice and speech impediment, cooked up that one well, because she's still an apprentice and is too dense to come up with original ideas.
But what is it with Chloe's phobia of HAVING to go near stuff that smells bad and makes her vomit?
Silly girl.
The same goes for those who, when excluded from a "take-away food feast" feel compelled to go near the beggars banquet to inhale the aromas and writhe in agony because they are prohibited from devouring those culinary delights. Jack of course has been guilty of this stupidity in the past... though he did a pretty good job of not muttering too much when Danny Umpf Umpf (the prick) was needling him and even made him to hold his tray full of disgusting, greasy 'food'.

I too am all for Jack to win it now. The pendulum might just swing his way in the end. :)
Oh please that was a bit of fun ... they were teasing jack and he was taking as it wad intended ... yr so one-eyed with yr dislike of Danny u allow it to cloud yr judgement.Danny wasnt being mean or nasty ... they were all wanting Jack to "earn" his cash grab ... which i think they would have wanted no matter who took the money :p

Where do they justify that when it involves the ex? Maybe if she leaked the story to them and gave them the ok to use it ... however who in their right mind wants it out there in the news they've made a sex tape ... even if its with a BB HM! ! Unless money was exchanged ... anyway its not the sort of thing you'd hear Cristian bragging about with the boys so all it does is highlight that in him rather than anything really awful about him. These things are always a massive beat up to sell their nasty rags anyway. If I had been voting for him to win this would not change my mind

Oh please that was a bit of fun ... they were teasing jack and he was taking as it wad intended ... yr so one-eyed with yr dislike of Danny u allow it to cloud yr judgement.Danny wasnt being mean or nasty ... they were all wanting Jack to "earn" his cash grab ... which i think they would have wanted no matter who took the money :p

You wake up in the morning and you are Danny Umpf Umpf delirious... you should have seen it to, seriously. I am beginning to worry about your sanity. What will you do when the show is over? Move to the UK and chase him down in some smelly pub?
Poor thing... and we had so much hope for you :tongue:

Danny Umpf Umpf is good at teasing others from the sidelines. Had it be he who's sitting in the tub, he would have been cursing and make a sour face (his standard face). He was the one who poured the buckets with glee SLOWLY onto Jack's head.

You wake up in the morning and you are Danny Umpf Umpf delirious... you should have seen it to, seriously. I am beginning to worry about your sanity. What will you do when the show is over? Move to the UK and chase him down in some smelly pub?
Poor thing... and we had so much hope for you :tongue:

Danny Umpf Umpf is good at teasing others from the sidelines. Had it be he who's sitting in the tub, he would have been cursing and make a sour face (his standard face). He was the one who poured the buckets with glee SLOWLY onto Jack's head.
oh please - you mean you wouldn't given the opportunity?

and here I believed you had an astute mind and a great sense of humour ... boy was I wrong about you!

enjoy yourself sitting there being MrGrumpyPants - you need to get some joy in your life and not be looking for the negatives in everything people do

once again I'll point out that there were others around doing it - and egging each other on ... yes it was unpleasant but Jack said he was happy to do it - after all he's wanting to curry favour with the voting public and turn those boos around

oh and I'm not about to move to the UK anytime soon if what I've seen in BBUK last year and this year is prime example of the general population. I'll stay here - and bug you :tongue: deep down you knows you wuvs me! ha ha!!! :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

ps enjoyed seeing you using the royal we "we had so much hope for you" lol :tongue:

i like to think id keep my cool.. but definitely not in that bbuk house! id be throwing cups and sandwiches everywhere
just as long as you don't walk around in your underwear or your dressing gown ... or wear little black hats you'd be fine
and just remember to give a shout out to the BBBforum nutcases on the BBUK thread ;)

just finished watching the episode

Cristian worrying what his mum will think of him because of the mention of a sex tape ...

Danny telling Cristian he has some he keeps 'in case they say something about me' ... (ummm WTF!?! You're dating the wrong girls Danny if you think you have to do that to protect yourself ... clue (get one!) for both Cristian AND Danny (and their women!!) : don't make the tape in the first place!! surely in this day and age that is a no brainer?! O_O

HOWEVER I did like that Danny went up to see Cristian in the skyroom to talk and advised him that sitting up there on his own, separating from everyone else would not look good and its only a few days left ... it could affect his game
Whilst Danny freely admitted before entering the house he's competitive, he plays to win, and whilst inside the house admits he would love to win it but downplays his chances (whether being falsely modest or not) ... he didn't have to give Cristian a nudge to say "buck up mate - if you sit here all day people will get the shits with you and won't vote for you to win this" (not those exact words but that was the gist of it) He could have just left him to sit there and damage his game in the few remaining days all on his lonesome

Joel jumping up and down on the bed with the case of money - sounding like a rabid chimpanzee!!! <where's the monkey emote?!?> this will have to suffice :clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:

Joel saying he posed a question because he knew viewers might have concerns about Nick's 'dropping Jade' so thought it would be better if he got the opportunity to address the issue (SNEAKY LITTLE PRAT!!!) :devil:

Cristian was right in saying Chloe's been niggling at people lately .. little snide comments to show them up ... he doesn't take criticism well at the best of times - not a great trait to have when you want to break into the music industry surely ... :giggle:

i swear to god Jack ate more of that popcorn than he sorted!!! "just dropping in" yeah RIGHT Jack!! you don't want to look like an oompaloompah remember?!?!?! :roflmao::roflmao:

Nick you didn't need to play hide and seek to disappear - you already did since Harry left ... you seemed to enjoy the questions task and I don't believe you asked Danny re Aisleyne, Helen (!?!?) or Sarah so that Danny could let Sarah know how he feels but rather to remind viewers he's a bit of a ladies man hoping that will put him in a negative light ... um Nick ... pot ... kettle ... ring any bells??

and lastly I don't want to hear Joel singing ever again ... I don't want to see him dancing either!!! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

...hmmmm... why did Danny ask Jack if he's gay?... does he fancy him?... lol!... oh no wait!... 'the fat ones need to hang around with their own kind'... don't they Danny?... well that rules that out doesn't it?... Cristian payed the penalty for forgetting about the cameras didn't he?... Joel acting like an idiot when he took Jack's case of money... he will make the strangest politician won't he?... Nick playing hide and seek by himself... um... I don't think that he quite grasped the concept quite right to be honest... perhaps he is an only child and he played it all the time as a kid?... lol!... that would've been easy for him to hide... all he would have to do is hide behind a pallet of his dad's money to win the game!... (I'm wicked aren't I?)... lol!...

...yes that is a strange statement by Danny to say that he keeps dirty videos of ex girlfriends just in case they have a go at him isn't it?...weirder and weirder eh?... if he doesn't win this he will probably snap and start killing people methinks!... a scary weirdo indeed!...

...Joel just abandons the task and leaves Jack to sort out the popcorn (which he kept eating while they were explicitly instructed not to)... and starts dancing like a pole dancer!... (he may have missed his calling methinks!)... Joel says... "we aren't allowed to eat any!"... Jack replies... "I'm not!... some of them are just falling in!"...:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:... geez I hope that he wins this!... cheers.

...hmmmm... why did Danny ask Jack if he's gay?... does he fancy him?... lol!... oh no wait!... 'the fat ones need to hang around with their own kind'... don't they Danny?... well that rules that out doesn't it?... Cristian payed the penalty for forgetting about the cameras didn't he?... Joel acting like an idiot when he took Jack's case of money... he will make the strangest politician won't he?... Nick playing hide and seek by himself... um... I don't think that he quite grasped the concept quite right to be honest... perhaps he is an only child and he played it all the time as a kid?... lol!... that would've been easy for him to hide... all he would have to do is hide behind a pallet of his dad's money to win the game!... (I'm wicked aren't I?)... lol!...

...yes that is a strange statement by Danny to say that he keeps dirty videos of ex girlfriends just in case they have a go at him isn't it?...weirder and weirder eh?... if he doesn't win this he will probably snap and start killing people methinks!... a scary weirdo indeed!...

...Joel just abandons the task and leaves Jack to sort out the popcorn (which he kept eating while they were explicitly instructed not to)... and starts dancing like a pole dancer!... (he may have missed his calling methinks!)... Joel says... "we aren't allowed to eat any!"... Jack replies... "I'm not!... some of them are just falling in!"...:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:... geez I hope that he wins this!... cheers.
Nòoooooooooooo MrS .... not Jack ... I couldnt stand having to witness him and his dressing gown arriving to visit the Bb house next year as a Legend ..... just NOOOOOOOOOOO

Danny is a bit of a creep. I found it strange that he made such a stink about Harry walking around almost nude in the kitchen... I know some people will... but isn't Danny Umpf Umpf supposed to be a Ladies' Man??
Danny and Cristian have always been probing other HMs about their sexuality. In a devious kinda way. On the outside so prim and proper - oh, go put on a bra or some clothes, but the minds are devious.. probing, nosy - for what purpose? To make fun of those who are willing to open up.

Danny's "taking the lead" and "looking after the HMs" has always been a farce. He knows damn well when it's a good moment for his airtime. Good example when Joel slid down the stairs sitting on the mattress. He was two thirds down the stairs, travelling as slow as @crimmy when she fumbles for her Ugg Boots in the morning, when the "peacemaker" Mr Fixit Danny Umpf Umpf stepped in in a rather heroic manner and put his foot firmly on the out of control mattress and saved the day. What a dick. :vomit:

The glitter is peeling off Umpf Umpf and Cristian - the same Cristian who early in the piece proclaimed to BB in the DR that god or sum-such sky creature had intervened and helped him not to get evicted... or whatever it was.
They both have always struck me as prospective wife-beaters... no kiddin' - overworked and undernourished women tend to go for those Hollywood dictated looks and the boys know it... they've had easy sailing all along but their minds payed the price, they remained in the infantile stage. Neither of them can cope with criticism and should they encounter it from a lover or gf, they already have a shield up. These days the antidote are "sex tapes". Creepy shit. So much for togetherness. Those poor women.
:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

And its of course just not possible that Danny saw an accident about to happen and put his foot on mattress to prevent it?
Do you also recall the hijinks when Chloe was in the bowl of popcorn ... they were pulling her off the furniture and Danny at one point just stepped in to make sure they watched out for her head ... didnt stop the fun ... just TOOK CARE of a friend
Go ahead and keep up with yr dark view of life ... I like to try to see the good in people without being blinded by rosecoloured glasses to the truth ... you'd be better advised to lift your dark shades of constant suspicion and at least see a few shades of colour
And just to be clear OhSweetOne ... I unfortunately dont have a pair of ugg boots to keep my precious tootsies warm during this cold snap we're experiencing ... but my sheepskin slippers are doing a fine job :kiss: just wanted to reassure you because I know you worry about me :kiss:

:p:p:p

Danny is a bit of a creep. I found it strange that he made such a stink about Harry walking around almost nude in the kitchen... I know some people will... but isn't Danny Umpf Umpf supposed to be a Ladies' Man??
Danny and Cristian have always been probing other HMs about their sexuality. In a devious kinda way. On the outside so prim and proper - oh, go put on a bra or some clothes, but the minds are devious.. probing, nosy - for what purpose? To make fun of those who are willing to open up.

Danny's "taking the lead" and "looking after the HMs" has always been a farce. He knows damn well when it's a good moment for his airtime. Good example when Joel slid down the stairs sitting on the mattress. He was two thirds down the stairs, travelling as slow as @crimmy when she fumbles for her Ugg Boots in the morning, when the "peacemaker" Mr Fixit Danny Umpf Umpf stepped in in a rather heroic manner and put his foot firmly on the out of control mattress and saved the day. What a dick. :vomit:

The glitter is peeling off Umpf Umpf and Cristian - the same Cristian who early in the piece proclaimed to BB in the DR that god or sum-such sky creature had intervened and helped him not to get evicted... or whatever it was.
They both have always struck me as prospective wife-beaters... no kiddin' - overworked and undernourished women tend to go for those Hollywood dictated looks and the boys know it... they've had easy sailing all along but their minds payed the price, they remained in the infantile stage. Neither of them can cope with criticism and should they encounter it from a lover or gf, they already have a shield up. These days the antidote are "sex tapes". Creepy shit. So much for togetherness. Those poor women.
:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:
I thought Harrys constant walking around the house seminaked was inconsiderate from the start
Had u been able to put your tongue back where it belonged and off the drool-covered floor u might have given some thought to the fact it was making the other hms a little uncomfortable .. should they / shouldnt they look ... how close was it ok to stand by her without it looking bad ... wud they look like a pervert if seen admiring her ... some (Joel Jack Cristian) exhibited real discomfort /unease as this was clearly not a situation they were used to ... given their youth not surprising I guess
Christian I think may be a little prudish ... or maybe just overly worried about perceptions outside the house. Remember his angst over sharing a bed with a guy on first night? Yet having Jasmine draped over him was ok ... funny he wasn't worried about mum and grandparents witnessing that but got his boxers in a bunch over the revelation of a sex tape ...

Back