Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

Here's the video of Sam revealing Jack should have been the twelfth evictee. You can tell Rylan has producers screaming into his ear telling them to move away from the question ASAP.

He MIGHT be displaying appropriate manners but he's going WAY OVER THE TOP and becoming annoying with it. He KNOWS he's been seen as grumpy and ungrateful outside and he's doing his utmost to prove that wrong.

I freely admit Danny is as thick as two planks - go back to the beginning and you'll see me saying right from the start he wasn't able to complete a full sentence ... that he would never be able to hold Sarah's interest for very long because he's thick ... however he has been good over the length of the series of sticking up for the likes of Chloe and Harry ... trying to calm things down at times ... etc etc and nothing you can say or do ... no amount of bribery with chocolate or attempted seductions by tango lol will ever get me to change my mind on that TO THIS POINT

I qualify that because I haven't watched the latest show ... things change daily

and I maintain - I at least try to be fair

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

You just don't like lovable Jack's robe... not stylish enough for you :singing:

It's true, you did say early on that Danny Umpf Umpf couldn't hold Sarah's interest, I remember that without having to navigate back through a maze of misleading statements, caused by blurred vision which in turn was caused by a cocktail of drugs and the the consumption of slave-labour procured obscenities such as chocolate and coffee...

FYI what you saw through your rose tinted glasses as "Umpf Umpf" sticking up for others to calm things down was in reality an attempt to look good to the cameras. The dolt even tried to pull a HM away (on two occasions that I saw) from some argument. Had he tried that on me I would have slapped him... or at least SCREAMED into his face: Don't fucking touch me!!! Who the fuck do you think you are!!! Go manhandle your pizza boxes you DICK!!! :woot:

FYI number two: bribery and attempted seductions with... what was that again? Oh, choclates and tango... are so last month. Unbeknownst to you, you are currently being hypnotised. Yep, started the procedure some time ago. Sometimes your own wild fantasies re Umpf Umpf get mixed with reality courtesy of my hypnotic influence, that's why you've been feeling poorly of late.
There, there... everything will be all right in the end. Just keep taking your medication. :woot:

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

So Jack's been accused of all kinds of things. Being grumpy, farting, sitting on the fence (?) and some of the usual stuff.
Question: Does anyone find him to be devious?
I don't. It is deviousness I detest in any person. All other remaining HMs have been devious in one way or another. One could put that down to "playing the game or game-plan or strategy" -- no no. To be devious is to be snaky and two-faced.

If Jack wins, my face will change from this :frown: -- to this :) - hell, I'll even LMAO. :woot::woot::woot:

...I don't find Jack devious at all... if anything he has been the most open and honest one out of all of them in my opinion... Chloe too to a certain extent... I hope one of these two take it out to be honest... I used to think that Joel was completely open and honest but when he bought that 2500 pound pizza he walked out and told them a lie as to the circumstances as to how he got it... he hinted that he kind of said it as a joke and Big Brother called his bluff and he got it when in fact he asked for it outright... he didn't care about spending the money at all... since then I haven't trusted him... Jack has been the most honest out of all of them as far as I'm concerned... cheers.

Urghhhhh!!! Every year.. same, same , same. Hello? IT'S A GAME.... IT'S A GAME. IT'S A FRIGGIN GAME!!!! Jack was the only smart person there. Take the flippin money. Duh!! Is it wrong to be in there for the money? What is with this "I'm in it for the experience" bullshit? Puhhhlease. IT'S A GAME! Who goes on wheel of fortune for the experience? Yeah nah... they go on it to win the money. Urgh. So annoying.

Chloe.. omfg.. stfu you annoying person. She is brilliant at the backhanded compliment. She always has to have a dig. It's annoying. Shut up. No-one cares lady!!! We all have to work for our money. You're not special!! First thing she says to Jack.. "Yeah good on you Jack but you had a go at me for $5000". I wonder why Chloe... I wonder why. You were flapping your gob off at every opportunity about the money. Yes, you are a hypocrite. You were a right mean girl to Jack that week.... "I'm afraid that this money will make people show their true colours". She was right about that. She is every shade of the rainbow. If she wins it will be purely at the marketing of the show... wanting a 'normal' person to win for a change. Oh f*k off.

Danny is doing my nut right in. Smug arrogant.. are you kidding me? Go take a ride on your cannoooeerrrrr.... *rolls eyes* and yes Danny.. it was the moon not the sun you eejut. I think I woke up on the wrong side of bed today but COME ON!!! If Nick doesn't win this show .... I won't do anything.. I just want to sound dramatic like the housemates... arghhh! To be honest, if either Nick, Jack, Joes or Christian win.... i'll be down with it.

If either Danny or Chloe win.. well... *shrugs*

Why can I not stop watching this absolute drivel?

URGHHHH!

...hahahahaha!... I so love this post!!!... that is a great rant!... it feels good doesn't it shaydee?... lol!... I have rants all the time so welcome to my world lol!... funny! funny!... funny!... cheers.

Who is Joel to say that he thinks the money should go to the winner? Last I knew, Big Brother was the boss, not Joel, not Dictionary Danny, not smug bint Chloe... none of them.

I agree that Christian was disappointed... which makes me like him even more. At least Christian and Jack know the score. Not like the other smug three in there.

But I love Nick. I want Nick to win more than anything.. but i'd be happy if Jack won to be honest. Just the look on Chloes and Dannys face would more than put a smile on my dial.

...I love the word 'bint'... I heard John Cleese use it on 'Fawlty Towers' once and I use it on occasions when I can... it's one of those words that always makes me laugh!... lol!... cheers

I don't think Jack ever said that being in the house for 60 days would cure his gambling addiction. I'm not even sure he has a gambling addiction. When was this ever really addressed? AFAIK it was only something that Sam brought up when she nominated him. That could have been blown way out of proportion. I could be wrong but.

If he wants to blow that on 'one little flutter......' then what is wrong with that? It's his money, to do with what he wants?

If Danny wins, he will blow the winnings on *hookers and cocaine.... it's pretty much the same same.

*might not be literally hookers but merh.

...^^^^... I totally agree with all of this... what he does with the money is his business... it was Slimey Sam from memory that started that off with her nominations and Big Brother jumped on it during the 'highlights' show the next day... he probably just mentioned that he loves horse racing or something and said that he never usually wins as with the rest of us... I would've gone ballistic with Slimey Sam if she said that about me in there for sure... cheers.

was NOT a fan of Nikki Graham on BOTS on eviction night carrying on and really being very pathetic in regard to how she spoke of Harry and to Harry ... ie saying she was welcome to come to their wedding! soooooooooo pathetic!

I wonder how Nick will feel when he hears she and her mother have been dining with his parents ... and how he will deal with his parents IF they disapprove of Harry and tell him not to have anything more to do with Harry.

I really felt sorry for Harry - but think she dealt with it extremely well. Nikki just came off looking stupid - and yet again I wonder WHY she is so revered as a HM apart from the fact her tantrums were entertaining to watch. That's fine during a particular series run ... and perhaps for visits to the house like the Legends task - but outside in the real world grow up ffs!!!

...^^^... you are so right on the button with that post crimmy... I totally agree with you on that... I liked Nikki in the house but she stepped way over the mark on several occasions on that show... Harry probably thought that Nikki needed a good slap in the chops but knowing her... (in her own words)... "I couldn't be arsed!"... I found it quite intriguing when Harry said she doesn't watch Big Brother with both Emma and Rylan afterwards on BOTS!... she said that the only time that she has seen it is when she's been at her sisters place and she has had it on lol!... I bet Big Brother hated her admitting that lol!... cheers.

You just don't like lovable Jack's robe... not stylish enough for you :singing:

It's true, you did say early on that Danny Umpf Umpf couldn't hold Sarah's interest, I remember that without having to navigate back through a maze of misleading statements, caused by blurred vision which in turn was caused by a cocktail of drugs and the the consumption of slave-labour procured obscenities such as chocolate and coffee...

FYI what you saw through your rose tinted glasses as "Umpf Umpf" sticking up for others to calm things down was in reality an attempt to look good to the cameras. The dolt even tried to pull a HM away (on two occasions that I saw) from some argument. Had he tried that on me I would have slapped him... or at least SCREAMED into his face: Don't fucking touch me!!! Who the fuck do you think you are!!! Go manhandle your pizza boxes you DICK!!! :woot:

FYI number two: bribery and attempted seductions with... what was that again? Oh, choclates and tango... are so last month. Unbeknownst to you, you are currently being hypnotised. Yep, started the procedure some time ago. Sometimes your own wild fantasies re Umpf Umpf get mixed with reality courtesy of my hypnotic influence, that's why you've been feeling poorly of late.
There, there... everything will be all right in the end. Just keep taking your medication. :woot:

:tongue::tongue::tongue:
YOU have a smudge on your glasses - several in fact ... perhaps they're fogging up as you overheat in your comfy dressing gown and ugg boots! :tongue:

I saw Danny trying to pull Harry away and trying to diffuse a situation that was getting out of hand - he was trying to help Harry - AND if you watched when he had to say who he thought should leave and nominated Harry and why - she smiled at him and made a heart sign with her hands. SHE herself acknowledged him as being someone she thought was worthy of her good graces - even after he according to you MrMagooooo (my new nickname for you) manhandled her and interfered where he wasn't welcome. BS!! :tongue:

perhaps you need some Ambipur Glass Cleaner for your spectacles grandad :tongue: Never mind ole thing - tomorrow will be a better day. and if it isn't maybe we can take up a collect for a new pair for you :tongue:

wait what? did he do this on bbau or is it some horror happening outside the house?
11380739_886043801443499_1867738246_n.jpg

11378575_940246739397480_1890852406_n.jpg

11335170_1450442408589682_1595238533_n.jpg

11355985_373722389500346_2015589741_n.jpg

and even with Boog, Jazz & Tully!!
11199390_603936179742420_315455766_n.jpg

how he manages to keep the lovely girlfriend when he goes around wearing this damn stupid hat I do NOT know!!! as you can tell it bugs the crap out of me!! I hate it!!!
10802454_383097315192720_104355666_n.jpg

...TODAY"S SHOW:... it's quite ironic that as a task Jack is having to be 'nil by mouth' and the rest get to eat McDonalds of all things !... I bet when he used to be flippin' them burgers while working there that he wished that he had sneaked a couple for himself now lol!... Chloe sounds a tad bit bitter about Jack haven taken that money doesn't she?... Big Brother seems to be 'punishing' Jack with these tasks doesn't he?... he's got 23900 pounds so he doesn't give a shit lol!...

...what is the point of having Jack laying in a pool of fish guts?... how lame is that?... how old is that?... are we supposed to be peeing our duds and rolling around on the floor with this?... they then pour 4 buckets of other crap over him...what's fucking funny about that????... seriously... that is pure crap TV for anyone to watch!!!... so pathetic!... did you notice Dimwit Danny pouring it over him s-l-o-w-l-y?... it was obviously because he hates Jack for stealing 'HIS' jackpot because he's convinced that he is going to win this?...

...7 coats of spray tan?... really?... Big Brother has obviously completely run out of new ideas haven't they?... is that a possible health concern or is it nothing?... does anyone know?... at least Jack's up for whatever they throw at him... he's being a great sport about it but I am curious... if Danny had taken the money would Big Brother be making him do all these tasks?... I bet... NO WAY!!!!...

...Big Brother announces to them all that... **drum roll**... THEY ARE ALL NOW FINALISTS!... no shit Sherlock!!!... really?... who woulda thunk it????... of course they are all finalists... they're all still in the house!... it's not that hard to figure it out is it?... (thanks so much for explaining it all to us Big Brother)...

...Nick's little speech in the Diary Room shows that he has absolutely no life whatsoever on the outside of the house doesn't it?...pretty sad really... Danny prattling on in the Diary Room trying to sell himself as the winner to the public was pretty pathetic... (getting desperate now Danny?... worried about not winning?)... Nick saying that he didn't want to be perceived at being 'posh'... is that why he got himself a 'controversial girlfriend' in Harry?... to make himself seem more 'blokey'?...

...COULD YOU PLEASE NOT SING JOEL?... (he knows every word to every ABBA song!)... what a strange young man!... (Cristian in the background thinking about doing some cRAP... lol!)... thank God that he didn't join in... that's all I can say lol!... now to watch BOTS... oh by the way... Jack to win this!... (if not... Chloe):)...cheers.

...I wonder if Ed ever 'played his cards at the right time'?... perhaps he has a deck of cards in his hat?... hence the reason for him wearing it all the time?... (I never really thought that he was dealing with a full deck while in the house anyway)... I'm a non-violent person and never would resort to any form of violence but his face was always waiting for a punch from someone as far as I'm concerned... he was a total dickwad in the house and Tim beat him so well in every department lol!... especially by winning it lol!... anyhow... back to Big Brother UK!... cheers.

...BOTS:... AAAARGH!... they have Simple Simon (showfizz!)... on the show!!!:wideyed::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:... oh! the inhumanity of it all!!!!... Harry looks really happy as hell outside the house... even Slimey Sam looked like she was having a great time... Harry brought up an interesting point... since she has been out of the house Nick has virtually become wallpaper... they even completely forgot about him being in the house at one time!... that's so true lol!...

...showfizz couldn't keep his fat mouth closed while on the panel... shut the fuck up showfizz!... nobody wants to hear your stupid opinions you dickwad!... he has the hide to say ... "compared to Jack... at least I'm fun and I'm warm and friendly blah blah!)... YOU WERE WHAT????... you were a miserable evil slimey cry baby that thought that the whole world revolved around you!... you little twerp!... what a hide he has!... anyone that has to tell us all what a great person they are usually are insecure egotistical little underlings with no self worth so don't go telling us how 'great a person' you are okay?... what a twat!...

..."Joel couldn't run a tap so he couldn't run a country"!... lol!... quote of the night on BOTS right there folks lol!... the panel go and sit with the audience to get away from showfizz and then Rylan says it's time for him to go home and showfizz walks off laughing... (if I never see that little turd again for the rest of my life I'll be one happy little Vegemite!)...

...Danny's 'fat birds trying it on with me in clubs?... stick with your own kind!' Tweet was part of a task and Chloe/Cristian and Jack said that it would've been Nick saying that... when it was revealed that it was Danny that actually said it he said..."oh fuck!... I don't remember saying that!"... LIAR!!!!!... Big Brother had already told them that every quote was was true beforehand... (is this an attempt to discredit Danny at the last moment so that another will win this?)... Harry was livid about it... (that gay guy in the audience really does get irritating at times... he tries to hijack the show from Rylan... I'm convinced of it)...

...Judy James comes on... she says that she's never seen such a level playing field when it comes to these housemates and any of them are able to win it... (is that another way of saying that they are all so boring?)... the things that Judy says are always so interesting hear to me... I like her so much... BUT!... she chose Danny to win it!... tsk! tsk!... (and she was doing so well too lol!)...

...Harry's response to one of those questions on whether she would've been noticed without Nick in the house was hilarious!... lol!... all that 'hashtag' crap gives me the irrits big time!... who came up with all of that shit?... it sounds ridiculous!... (boy!... aren't I sounding like an old fart?... lol!)... anyhow that's me done... cheers.

well I'm still waiting to see where in that episode and in BOTS that Danny comes out badly
nasty tweet - yep it was ... but did you see any of them actually saying oh you nasty person for having done it? apart from Chloe they were mosting thinking it was funny
time & time again we all put our morality onto young people and their social media behaviour but they don't give a rats about it.
it takes a lot worse than that for them to get riled up and I have to say Tully has faced down much much nastier, crude, offensive, horrible, cruel, bitter, bitchy stuff than a smart a$$ drunken tweet of a throw away line which wasn't aimed at any one person in particular
it would be a whole other story if he'd tagged a particular person and fat-shamed them etc ...
listen to the HM's - and the ex HM's - do any of them talk about the Danny they've lived with as a bad person? not one.
Cristian said it (the tweet) was quite funny ... Harry was livid they'd pin that on Nick - that he'd never say something like that! But did you see Nick laughing about it and loving that they would think it was him being so wicked?? He WISHED it WAS him at that moment!! He was delighted by the attention! Jack said he knows Danny tweets some good stuff (how? they must have discussed it) but that he's nice ... but maybe if he was drunk ... ohhh there's that word again from someone who's been living with him ... NICE!!!

so really?? storm ... teacup ... moving right along and on to the finale :tongue:

you know if Danny does win this MrStickfingers and Dystopia are going to hunt me down ... :cautious:

Back