Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

I still haven't had time to watch finale and BOTS so have skipped reading your rant for now MrStickyfingers ...

by the end I wasn't really caring who won ... I preferred if Jack and Joel didn't win it but after that didn't really care

thought you'd all enjoy this though - I thought it was very funny :)

1. Danny Wisker retweeted
    Luke Stephenson ‏@Lukestephenson5 8h8 hours ago
    @dannywisk found your number plate! #youllneverfotget #bb15

2. Claire ‏@ClaireC_x 8h8 hours ago
    @Lukestephenson5 @dannywisk Be a bit screwed if his car was stolen and he needed to give his Reg tho
    1f61d.png

Hi guys, loved skimming through all your comments here. I couldn't join in because I was always way behind watching, but had a marathon for the finale to catch up, so ...

Of the six left, I mainly just didn't want Joel or Danny to win, and to a lesser extent Cristian. Joel was smug and self righteous, thinks he knows it all when in fact he is really very sheltered ... but I did like it when he sang and danced to songs, not caring if he looked stupid, but that was all I liked about him. Danny was a snake, he's really disrespectful to women (which snuck through with the fat girls tweet and his comment about keeping sex tapes in case he needs to use them against the girls concerned) and he pretended to be more noble than he is.

Chloe didn't do a lot in terms of storylines, but she was funny, always sneaking piss-takes in, and I loved the way she kept hanging it on Cristian in the last fortnight, proving he really can't take a joke. So she's not my favourite winner, but I'm happy with her win. Hope you were all happy with the finalists, if not the winner.

Weird season though, sooooooo much outside info coming into the house: wrong, wrong, wrong. But I'm a BB tragic, so I'll still watch, lol.

Nice, but they also said Showfizz will get Rylan's job :woot:

...hahaha!... I can't see that happening lol!... showfizz got quite a hostile reaction from the BOTS crowd when that panelist had a go at him for crying all the time and told him to grow up... he tried to say "stop picking on me" but the crowd drowned him out until he shut up speaking lol!... I think that Rylan's pretty safe somehow lol!...

I certainly will Sticky. I am just a bit confused as to when it will start. It seems they have two Celebs per year? Sometimes Google is not my friend.
Give us a shout when you hear of a starting date. :singing:

...no worries my friend... I'll shout my guts out lol!... they do have 2 celeb editions a year because when I Googled... 'Celebrity Big Brother UK 2015'... it showed me that there was one earlier this year... so they must have 2 lots I guess... cheers.

...well this is it eh?... the big final!... (I'm soooooo hoping that Chloe wins this!.... Jack already has some big money so I really do hope that she wins this!!!)...I'm typing this as I'm watching it so here goes... seeing Cristian and Nick going first was a bummer... it should've been Danny and then Nick first to go for it to be a perfect result... I would've loved to have seen Danny's name called out as 6th runner up but I'll have to be patient and hope that he goes next eh?... lol!... their exit interviews were quite ho hum weren't they?...

...dammit!... it wasn't Danny!!!... oh well... Jack wasn't too upset that it was him as he cradled that wad of money under his arm lol!... I'm so glad that he took that money... he did need it and he was so smart to press that button... good on him I say!... he looked like Buddha with his head shaved like that lol!... he did such a good exit interview I think...

...FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!... HE'S GONE!!!!... hahahahahaha!!!!... Dumb-arse Danny has gone!!!!... WOOHOO!!!!... thank God that he didn't win it... I'm soooooooo happy!!!!... he would be so gutted too!!!!... that forced smile on his face covered his hatred of the situation as far as I'm concerned...... seeing Meathead Marc in the audience turned my stomach big time... UUUUURGH!!!!... Danny's exit interview was as boring as shit of course...

...I'm so hoping that Joel doesn't win this... I don't think that I could stand seeing that smug grin on his face again!... please let Chloe win this... she could so do with the money... what a complete opposite of last year this could be... that rotten evil slag winning it last year and Mary Poppins winning it this year... how good would that be?... the crowd keeps chanting Chloe's name out is a good sign during Danny's boring as shit exit interview isn't it?... or is it the death-knock for her?... I sure do hope that's a good sign for Chloe at least... I'm worried as shit now...

...YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!...CHLOE WINS IT!!!!!!!!!.... YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!... what a fantastic result!!!!... the British public have finally got it right!!!!!... well done UK!!!!...

...I have to admit it... Joel was a graceful runner up to his credit... I actually enjoyed his exit interview... he was definitely in 'politician' mode wasn't he?... I liked the fact that Emma 'upped' him about lying about that 2500 pound pizza... he talked his way out of it of course lol!... (then again... ANY politician could've couldn't they?)... lol!...

...and now for Chloe to leave the house... good on her!!!... lol!... she's lucky that she didn't fall down those stairs with so many tears in her eyes... her exit interview was good to watch... she really does appreciate that she won too which is good to see... I am so glad for this result... I enjoyed this whole show today... (except seeing a few people in the recap of the house for the past 60 odd days)... anyhow... that's me done... WELL DONE CHLOE!!!!!!! ... cheers.

well that's it for another year ... MrStickyfingers I will miss your rants!!! I may not have always agreed with you 100% but lets not let a little thing like 1% come between us ;)

I might take a look at CBB this year - not that I will probably recognise any of them ... that's why I've never been interested ...

anyway - thanks to you MrStickyfingers and all the other regs that have made this thread a fun place to visit :)

dishonorable mention to you OhSweetness&Light ;) you know you'll miss me (yes i know i know ... like a hole in the head! lol :tongue:

1-harry-heart_0.gif

"Presenter Emma Willis confirmed during the Big Brother final that the series will return at some point in August but it has since been announced that Celebrity Big Brother will launch live on Channel 5 on Saturday August 22."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...elebrity-Big-Brother-start-on-TV-in-2015.html

Love, Love, LOVE the UK Celebrity version of BB... as long as there is no Perez Hilton, of course. :D

...hey that's great news BootsAlice!... thanks for the information my friend... and now for something that I promised to do... **ahem**...

...HEY DYSTOPIA!!!!... CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER UK STARTS ON AUGUST 22nd!!!!!!!... (courtesy of BootsAlice)...

...that's not too far away at least... just a question for everybody... do we just continue on with this thread or do we start a new one for the Celebrity version?... cheers.

just a question for everybody... do we just continue on with this thread or do we start a new one for the Celebrity version?... cheers.
It gets it's own thread, which I'm guessing will be created anytime now so that this thread can remain for BB16 chat, and CBB stuff can have it's own home.

...Joel can't wait to go on holidays?... after 65 days laying around doing sweet f a isn't a holiday already???... lol!... Chloe saying in the Diary Room that she has learned more in the house than she ever learned at School is a tad bit worrying isn't it?... she's surrounded by complete morons!... what the hell can she learn from them FFS??????... she must've been shit at learning at School... that's all I can say!...

...Danny talking about the English islands around Argentina... Joel explains that the British took them while at war with Argentina... "So you can just go to war and take peoples islands?"... asks Danny... DUH?... he asks a myriad of other questions that a 10 year old kid probably understands completely and Joel keeps on patiently explaining the answers... Danny is as dumb as shit isn't he?...

...the housemates video blogs... they had to do a Karaoke blog... at least Chloe sounded half okay and gave it her all... my god... Joel sang again UUUUURGH!!!... the Q and A questions were quite boring... Jack put it to bed that he saw Chloe as a sister and definitely NOT a 'love interest' that Big Brother tried to portray... well done Jack... Danny's answers were so friggin' predictable... I had to laugh at that guy that gave Cristian a hard time about his '(c)rapper' accent lol!... Joel banged on quite a lot about NOT being gay didn't he?... (methinks that he doth protest too much!)... lol!... he did settle for bein described as 'camp' though in the end lol!...

...Jacks reaction to finding a pot chained to him instead of his suitcase of case was quite funny... he found it in the freezer... talk about 'cold hard cash' or what?... Jade going back into the house was so ho hum wasn't it?... didn't Nick grovel so much to Jade... keeping his options open just in case Harry and him doesn't work out?... he said to her... "you're like my sister"... but I dunno???... anyhow... moving on...

...Cristian in the Diary Room trying to convince himself and us the he is 'chilled out' and 'cool'... doesn't Chloe keep banging on to Jack about that case of money???... it must be really gnawing away at her inside that she didn't take it eh?... Danny can't think of a reason as to why the public thinks he thinks that he has already won this series?... yeah riiiight!!!!!... them all messing about with the cash box of Jacks and he gets annoyed with them... I don't blalme him to be honest... when he got it he was told not to let it leave his wrist... he's trying to adhere to the what he was instructed to do that's all... he probably fears that if it's away from him for too long that Big Brother may take it permanently... I'd be thinking the same thing to be truthful... I think that the others are just envious of him for having it in the first place...

...that 'sleeping in the same bed' thing that Joel came up with was just so creepy for me... I would've told Joel to piss off if I was Cristian... a strange thing indeed... cheers.

He's definitely a few sandwiches short of a picnic isn't he? Danny I mean...

run far and run fast ...

CJ_eEHbWgAAVQJl.jpg

I know Danny copped flack about his tweets - but they were not aimed directly at anyone - they didn't tag anyone and abuse anyone like these torrents do

such class - such poise - such style

I need a shower - I feel all yukky from even stooping to reading this stuff

apologies for sharing them!!

1-harry-heart_0.gif

Wow.. seriously classy there. Cristian should avoid avoid avoid! Ew.. what is it with these people? It's like any attention is better than no attention. Was she seriously getting green eyed over Joel or am I seeing something I want to see?

Bore off!

...and this is precisely why decent folk like myself have no Twitter account... or Facebook... or Instagram... or Fetlife... or - well any of this crazy stuff. No wonder women prang their cars. In the old days, all they had to do apart from driving was put on their make-up, their shoes, brush their hair and tweak their bras so they wouldn't pinch... these days the workload while driving has become overwhelming with all the tweeting and MS-ing. And it's not just the reading of this rubbish, on has to contribute and leave ones mark within the society of twitteraty - a man's life is so much easier. Thank you God!! :thumbsup::happy::happy:

haha! That proper made me laugh!

Bra tweaking is serious business!

...so!... is anyone going to join me with the Celebrity Big Brother UK within the next month or so?... I may be the only one to watch it lol!... anyhow... count me in... cheers.

Duh... I hate it but i LOVE IT!!!

Am going to try for more forum time this series... work has been so busy that even finding time to watch the bloody thing has been a mission! Look at all the fun discussions and stuffs I missed out on! Waah!

Nice, but they also said Showfizz will get Rylan's job :woot:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG if he does... no amount of pinot noir will stop me punching the tv (or laptop... ) URGHH! It's not just the voice.. I can't even look at him without wanting to slap him into the middle of next week.

A bit merh over Chloe winning. It's almost like they wanted a polar opposite to win from last years winner. Nothing majorly bad about her but just merh. I'm just glad Danny didn't win. Love that pic of the tweets up there crimmy haha... brill!

What was with Sarah on BOTS? She looked really angry.. when the cleaning lady (forgot her name) was dissing Showfizz (LOVE that btw!), Sarah was rolling her eyes and looked narky and out of patience. First I thought it was probably Showfizz annoying her but I dunno.... something was going on. Harry was soooo OTT. Nick and her are so opposite in so many ways... I kinda like them together though. I imagine they would be totally different outside the house.. I don't know if I could be in the same house with a partner day in and day out for that amount of time and not get all RARR! I really really really REALLY enjoyed watching Nicks journey. There's something about Nick. Not in a ooo I fancy him way.. but there was a real truthfulness with him, and he rarely gave it with malicious intent or if it was something negative, he was kind with his delivery. I think that is an amazing trait. Although Chloe won, it feels like Nick won the most?

If you know what I mean?

Woo bring on CBB!

yay!

Back