Skip to main content

Big Brother Photoshop Thread (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
...hahaha!... see... I just KNEW that after all those years of watching Sherlock Holmes movies that it would come in handy one day!... lol!... cheers.

...thanks 3Jane... if you want the best resolution for that image as a wallpaper make sure that you 'right click' the image and then right click on 'view image' then 'left click' the image for a full resolution copy...

I'm on an iPad; 'double-tap' to get a full-screen image was the best it could do. When I showed my daughter this morning, she said "Awwww, Mr Clooney". She had a good look at the whole pic and definitely liked it. Thanks again for all your work.

I'm on an iPad; 'double-tap' to get a full-screen image was the best it could do. When I showed my daughter this morning, she said "Awwww, Mr Clooney". She had a good look at the whole pic and definitely liked it. Thanks again for all your work.

...oh okay 3Jane... I'm glad that your daughter liked it... thanks again... cheers.

...well ladies and gentlemen... being that this is my final Photoshop for this year I've decided to 'class it up' a little for the very last one... I've been intrigued by Tim and his amazing imagination from day one... I decided to have some whimsical fun just for the hell of it... so here it is... it's called ... 'Tims Whimsical Imaginations'... I hope that you like it... (right click once then 'view image' and then left click once to see it larger)...

View attachment 34694

...it's a little bit of a tribute to the final five housemates (and of course Mr Clooney) for all of the entertainment that they have brought to us all this year...

...thanks everyone for all of your nice comments on any of my work that you have posted and I'm glad that you enjoyed them... until 'The Photoshop Thread' starts again next year... cheers.

crikey! Tim is hung like a horse

...mauwahahahahahahahahahaha!... brilliant!... I tell you what though... Sonias norgs are looking pretty smecky as they are methinks!... great image Coight...

... as a matter of fact... great work to everyone that threw their stuff onto this thread to make it as much fun as it was... you guys and gals were awesome with all of your pics... great stuff indeed... and to everyone that can't put pics up but leave so many kind comments... if it wasn't for all of you we probably wouldn't have bothered to post so many images... **pats on backs for all around**... it's been a lot of fun... cheers

I am in awe of the talents of Mr Stickyfingers and the many others that have contributed to this excellent thread.
Many thanks for the hours of entertainment provided. Some of this stuff belongs in a book, The BB Class of 2013 etc :)

...I have put all of my images into one file to keep them together and the last one I did above was #148!!!!!... I did exactly 101 last year so my output has increased a fair whack... wow!... #148 images eh?... I need to get my life back!... lol!... cheers....

You must have more hours in your days than I do :).
Many thanks for the laughs and I am in awe of the work that must go into your work.

...hahaha! Carol... Tim in Never Neverland!... he so fits in there... well done!...

...up_all_night... awwwwww... doesn't Tim look cute!... the face of a Big Brother champion for 2013... yeehaaaaa!...

I am in awe of the talents of Mr Stickyfingers and the many others that have contributed to this excellent thread.
Many thanks for the hours of entertainment provided. Some of this stuff belongs in a book, The BB Class of 2013 etc :)

You must have more hours in your days than I do :).
Many thanks for the laughs and I am in awe of the work that must go into your work.

...oh wow tedfthis... thankyou very much for the kind words my friend... you are right... there has been a lot of hours that have gone into all of those images... especially the last one... that took me about probably 14 hours to put that all together but it was the last one so it was really worth it...

...and as for me having enough time to do them all... well about 3 years ago I had a pretty bad stroke and took early retirement and luckily for me I made a remarkable recovery from it... I was very lucky indeed... so yeah... thankfully I do have the time to do them... trust me... they are so much fun to do... I'm so glad that people like yourself have appreciated them so much... because you all do it has added so much more to the fun on this thread... cheers.

thankyou very much for the kind words my friend... you are right... there has been a lot of hours that have gone into all of those images... especially the last one... that took me about probably 14 hours to put that all together but it was the last one so it was really worth it...

...and as for me having enough time to do them all... well about 3 years ago I had a pretty bad stroke and took early retirement and luckily for me I made a remarkable recovery from it... I was very lucky indeed... so yeah... thankfully I do have the time to do them... trust me... they are so much fun to do... I'm so glad that people like yourself have appreciated them so much... because you all do it has added so much more to the fun on this thread... cheers.

Sorry to read about the health issues Mr Stickyfingers, but I'm so pleased that you have made a good recovery. May it be long lasting.

View attachment 34793
Well done Tim. I think a deserving winner.
Had fun contributing to this thread........see you guys next year.

...that is so appropriate for Tim!... what a legend he is... great pic daptodog... thanks for all the laughs... it's been fun... see you next season...

Sorry to read about the health issues Mr Stickyfingers, but I'm so pleased that you have made a good recovery. May it be long lasting.

...thanks my friend... that's very kind of you... cheers.

...apparently they got Ben's mum to take down Ben's autographed copy of their album 'The Bert and Patty Family Album' off his wall to see what it said... here is the front cover...

View attachment 32265

...this is what was written and signed on the back...

View attachment 32277

...I guess that they'll just carefully put it back on the wall and quietly leave methinks... cheers.

Ahhhh retrospect. Ben with a restraining order from Bert and Pattie wasn't too far of a stretch for the imagination was it.

Ahhhh retrospect. Ben with a restraining order from Bert and Pattie wasn't too far of a stretch for the imagination was it.

...hahaha!... not really was it?... I think that I must've been channeling what everyone in Australia was thinking when I did that one eh?... lol!... cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back