Skip to main content

Big Brother Photoshop Thread (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I have put all of my images into one file to keep them together and the last one I did above was #148!!!!!... I did exactly 101 last year so my output has increased a fair whack... wow!... #148 images eh?... I need to get my life back!... lol!... cheers....

Ok this is the end, you can have your life back now :) Thank you for all the pictures you made, they made me laugh. I needed them when the forum became too tense :) I appreciated your work very much.

And of course to have given life to my Avatar :)

OK with the imminent end of BB approaching I thought I would put all my images together...

[video=youtube_share;Siqjl_wGs-Q]http://youtu.be/Siqjl_wGs-Q[/video]

What an excellent idea. I thought I had seen all the pictures in this thread, but I have missed some apparently. Thank you for the laughs :)

Ok this is the end, you can have your life back now :) Thank you for all the pictures you made, they made me laugh. I needed them when the forum became too tense :) I appreciated your work very much.

And of course to have given life to my Avatar :)

...thankyou so much l.a.r.a... giving life to your avatar and Caspermum's avatar...

bbbL.gif
CasperMums-haters-gif-1.gif

...were two little mini projects that I really did enjoy doing because they were more 'personal' projects that I hoped you would both appreciate because neither of you expected them... you both so did appreciate them... the fact that you both did made my day...

...I've been taking these for the last few weeks because Edache is STILL in the house... I think that I'm now addictEd to them!... cheers.

View attachment 34549

Oh that is good. They worked :)

...hahaha!... they did for me but now I've got to break my addiction for them lol!... again... thanks l.a.r.a... cheers.

...thankyou so much l.a.r.a... giving life to your avatar and Caspermum's avatar...

bbbL.gif
CasperMums-haters-gif-1.gif

...were two little mini projects that I really did enjoy doing because they were more 'personal' projects that I hoped you would both appreciate because neither of you expected them... you both so did appreciate them... the fact that you both did made my day...

...hahaha!... they did for me but now I've got to break my addiction for them lol!... again... thanks l.a.r.a... cheers.

Oh you did CasperMums Avatar. I love how the cat walks, just perfect, lol. :)

OK with the imminent end of BB approaching I thought I would put all my images together...

[video=youtube_share;Siqjl_wGs-Q]http://youtu.be/Siqjl_wGs-Q[/video]

Thanks Coight for an awesome "season" of photoshop entertainment and fun..
Well done u !! ;)

...I have put all of my images into one file to keep them together and the last one I did above was #148!!!!!... I did exactly 101 last year so my output has increased a fair whack... wow!... #148 images eh?... I need to get my life back!... lol!... cheers....

lol! Mr Stickyfingers - I can hardly wait until next year....over 200 perhaps?! :)

The Ed one is awesome.

Have you done any of jade as Ophelia?
So very Ophelia - Addams Family stalker 1st; then the suicidal dead one. cheers

Here -

ophelia2.jpg

o3.jpg

MY DARK SIDE FOR HALLOWEEN (from by blog)

Attachments

• 2012-lara-7.jpg
    2012-lara-7.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 268
  • 2012-lara-1.jpg
    2012-lara-1.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 270
  • 2012-lara-5.jpg
    2012-lara-5.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:
...wow l.a.r.a... some nice stuff there... especially the third one... I really like that one!... cheers.

...this is most likely my last 'cartoon' (for want of a better description ) for this year... I will most likely do a couple more of 'normal' images though... this 'cartoon' might explain a few things lol!... I hope you like it... ...(right click and click 'view image' to see the panels at their true size if you want to see them more clearly)... cheers.

devastated evicted ed 1a.jpg
devastated evicted ed 2.jpg
devastated evicted ed 3.jpg
devastated evicted ed 4.jpg
devastated evicted ed 5.jpg
devastated evicted ed-6.jpg

Last edited:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is hilarious [MENTION=30464]Mr Stickyfingers[/MENTION] !

...thanks my friend... believe me... that one was such a pleasure to do... my ultimate dream would be that Jade herself got to see it so that she can see an alternative ending to her relationship with that tool Ed... that would so make my day!... lol!...

...I know that I've given her a such a hard time in this thread while she's been involved with Ed but that was because she was blindly betraying her own self values while throwing herself at that tosser... I actually think that she is a beautiful spirit inside and deserved far better treatment than what she got from a self-obsessed egotesticle knobjockey that couldn't go any lower than what she got from devastatEd evictEd Ed...

...and if he and his brother Nick got to see this then all I can say to them two is... suckEd in you tossers!... cheers.

That's fantastic, [MENTION=30464]Mr Stickyfingers[/MENTION]. Now to go to the Live Feeds to see if it comes true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back