Skip to main content

Big Brother Photoshop Thread (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cksm.jpg

Bwahhahha so funny.

OK with the imminent end of BB approaching I thought I would put all my images together...

[video=youtube_share;Siqjl_wGs-Q]http://youtu.be/Siqjl_wGs-Q[/video]

OK with the imminent end of BB approaching I thought I would put all my images together...

[video=youtube_share;Siqjl_wGs-Q]http://youtu.be/Siqjl_wGs-Q[/video]

...hahaha!... what a brainwave of an idea Coight!... so brilliant!!... I never thought of doing anything like that to showcase all of my work for a second... well done my friend... very innovative!... cheers.

...I've been taking these for the last few weeks because Edache is STILL in the house... I think that I'm now addictEd to them!... cheers.

fuckoff ed ache tablets.jpg

Last edited:
...hahaha!... what a brainwave of an idea Coight!... so brilliant!!... I never thought of doing anything like that to showcase all of my work for a second... well done my friend... very innovative!... cheers.

yes & ty Mr Stickyfingers - i have only created a few youtubes in my time and this one contaims about 80 images! I decided to use the BB song from the task and i was a bit undecided between the girls' song and the boys' song but in the end the boys' song seemed a better fit :)

Best thread EVER !

To all the clever funny contributors -> THANK-YOU for the laughs and giggles you have given me.

yes & ty Mr Stickyfingers - i have only created a few youtubes in my time and this one contaims about 80 images! I decided to use the BB song from the task and i was a bit undecided between the girls' song and the boys' song but in the end the boys' song seemed a better fit :)

...I have put all of my images into one file to keep them together and the last one I did above was #148!!!!!... I did exactly 101 last year so my output has increased a fair whack... wow!... #148 images eh?... I need to get my life back!... lol!... cheers....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back