Skip to main content

Big Brother Photoshop Thread (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fantastic, [MENTION=30464]Mr Stickyfingers[/MENTION]. Now to go to the Live Feeds to see if it comes true.

Love it!!! Love it!!! That is hilarious [MENTION=18967]stickyfingers[/MENTION]. ;)

...haha!... thanks 3Jane... thankyou pjac... I'm glad that you both liked it... (Jade so deserves a break doesn't she lol!)... cheers.

...this is most likely my last 'cartoon' (for want of a better description ) for this year... I will most likely do a couple more of 'normal' images though... this 'cartoon' might explain a few things lol!... I hope you like it... ...(right click and click 'view image' to see the panels at their true size if you want to see them more clearly)... cheers.

View attachment 34584
View attachment 34585
View attachment 34586
View attachment 34587
View attachment 34588
View attachment 34589

Oh Woww! I love it, love it, love it. It is the best one yet. You are incredible. So much thoughts, so much work. It is very funny and a perfect story. You made everything worked so well. Thank you :)

When I saw that tho, all I could think was "if only she was that bright".

...lol!... I think that she is slowly becoming a tad bit brighter now that Tim and Drew are propping her up and showing Ed for what he really was... it looks like she is starting to 'see the light' at last...

Oh Woww! I love it, love it, love it. It is the best one yet. You are incredible. So much thoughts, so much work. It is very funny and a perfect story. You made everything worked so well. Thank you :)

...why thankyou so much l.a.r.a... I really had fun making a nicer ending for Jade... the poor girl deserves it!... I'm glad that you liked it so much... cheers.

[MENTION=30464]Mr Stickyfingers[/MENTION] you captured Tim's tone of voice perfectly. ;)

...this is most likely my last 'cartoon' (for want of a better description ) for this year... I will most likely do a couple more of 'normal' images though... this 'cartoon' might explain a few things lol!... I hope you like it... ...(right click and click 'view image' to see the panels at their true size if you want to see them more clearly)... cheers.

View attachment 34584
View attachment 34585
View attachment 34586
View attachment 34587
View attachment 34588
View attachment 34589

Great stuff. I especially love the many faces of arrogant disbelief in the first panel.

I wish this thread was a Sticky. No-one posts for 24 hours and it's halfway down page 2 of the Australian Big Brother forum.

...well ladies and gentlemen... being that this is my final Photoshop for this year I've decided to 'class it up' a little for the very last one... I've been intrigued by Tim and his amazing imagination from day one... I decided to have some whimsical fun just for the hell of it... so here it is... it's called ... 'Tims Whimsical Imaginations'... I hope that you like it... (right click once then 'view image' and then left click once to see it larger)...

tim's whimsical imaginations.jpg

...it's a little bit of a tribute to the final five housemates (and of course Mr Clooney) for all of the entertainment that they have brought to us all this year...

...thanks everyone for all of your nice comments on any of my work that you have posted and I'm glad that you enjoyed them... until 'The Photoshop Thread' starts again next year... cheers.

Last edited:
NNnooooo!!!!! Sticky, there's still 48 hours left. Lots of material to work with. Don't leave us now.

By the way, Tim's Whimsical Imaginations is great work - as per usual.

I love it, Mr Sticky. It's going straight to wallpaper, my daughter will love the housemates as animals so much. Thank you.

Edit: it's really great. Boog as the hummingbird turned out so well. My kid will love her favourite housemates (T and T) as 2 of her favourite animals, and the fact that you included Mr Clooney.

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 34584
View attachment 34585
View attachment 34586
View attachment 34587
View attachment 34588
View attachment 34589

...well ladies and gentlemen... being that this is my final Photoshop for this year I've decided to 'class it up' a little for the very last one... I've been intrigued by Tim and his amazing imagination from day one... I decided to have some whimsical fun just for the hell of it... so here it is... it's called ... 'Tims Whimsical Imaginations'... I hope that you like it... (right click once then 'view image' and then left click once to see it larger)...

View attachment 34694

...it's a little bit of a tribute to the final five housemates (and of course Mr Clooney) for all of the entertainment that they have brought to us all this year...

...thanks everyone for all of your nice comments on any of my work that you have posted and I'm glad that you enjoyed them... until 'The Photoshop Thread' starts again next year... cheers.

These have really touched my heart. I love your alternate ending to Jad-ed and I think you captured Tim's imagination perfectly. You are pretty amazing! ♥♥♥♥♥

View attachment 34694

This is really beautiful. Thank you for this. It's a good image to remember the hm's by. Until next year :)

View attachment 34694

Oh that is so cute :) They are all suited to their inner animals. Boog is cute :)

NNnooooo!!!!! Sticky, there's still 48 hours left. Lots of material to work with. Don't leave us now.

By the way, Tim's Whimsical Imaginations is great work - as per usual.

...haha! qtkt... (is that 'cutie Katey'... as in... q-t-k-t... by any chance?)... lol!... just asking... I think that I'm all Photoshopped out... I did a recount... I've done exactly 153 of them this year... with the addition of this one today... now I can get my life back again and finally do other things at last!... lol!...

I love it, Mr Sticky. It's going straight to wallpaper, my daughter will love the housemates as animals so much. Thank you.

Edit: it's really great. Boog as the hummingbird turned out so well. My kid will love her favourite housemates (T and T) as 2 of her favourite animals, and the fact that you included Mr Clooney.

...thanks 3Jane... if you want the best resolution for that image as a wallpaper make sure that you 'right click' the image and then right click on 'view image' then 'left click' the image for a full resolution copy... I'm stoked that your going to use it on your computer... Boog as the hummingbird just seemed so appropriate for her because she's always on the move lol!...

These have really touched my heart. I love your alternate ending to Jad-ed and I think you captured Tim's imagination perfectly. You are pretty amazing! ♥♥♥♥♥

...thankyou delcan... that alternate ending for Jade was one of my favourites because it gives her a better way out of that parasites relationship with her... I'd get a buzz out of it if Jade actually got to see it lol!... Tim's imagination is a wonderous thing indeed isn't it?...

This is really beautiful. Thank you for this. It's a good image to remember the hm's by. Until next year :)

...much appreciated Sweet_Geek... it's taken about 12 hours for me to do this one but I really do think that it was worth it in the end...I'm glad that you liked it...

Oh that is so cute :) They are all suited to their inner animals. Boog is cute :)

...why thankyou sweet l.a.r.a......Tim as the wild stallion just seemed so right to me as did Drews strong silent lion... Tahan's almost cat-like slink as she walks... Jades fragile timid vunerable nature as a deer... and as I said above Boogs 'busy-always-moving' type of flitting about everywhere all just seemed right to me... Mr Clooney just had to be in it because... he's Mr Clooney!... I'm sure that if that dog could actually fly that he'd so be in his element lol!...

...again... thanks everyone... here's looking forward to next year!... cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back