Skip to main content

Big Brother Photoshop Thread (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
...L.a.r.a... I think that it's Cancun in Mexico... cheers.

Yesssssssss! I think you are right. We have been looking for it, for 3 weeks now. My friends in France give me the pictures to solve when they are stuck. I usually can help them but not this time.

You have just made so many girls very happy :) Thank you so much

Yesssssssss! I think you are right. We have been looking for it, for 3 weeks now. My friends in France give me the pictures to solve when they are stuck. I usually can help them but not this time.

You have just made so many girls very happy :) Thank you so much

...you're welcome l.a.r.a... (I like it when I make a lot of girls very happy!)... lol!... cheers.

You made them and me very happy. :) They gave me another one they can't find. It is also weeks old, I thought they had found the answer but no :(

It is a city name. How can anyone find a city with for image, water under a bridge :confused: I need an unscrambler that does proper names (sigh)

Maybe you will know this one too :eek:

Attachments

• 00 sol ville.jpg
    00 sol ville.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 228
Wow! How do you know the answer :confused: We have been looking for the 2 games I have posted for weeks.

Thank you so much from me and my girl friends in France. :)

No problem!

I actually just recognized the Canal from that tiny picture. I tend to have a pretty stupidly large and random general knowledge.

No problem!

I actually just recognized the Canal from that tiny picture. I tend to have a pretty stupidly large and random general knowledge.

That is good for me :) I thought it was a river, I looked at so many pics of rivers (sigh) It was just impossible for us to find the answer.

No problem!

I've been there and didn't recognise it from the picture! It's actually much more impressive than that in real life.

How the hell do you get these just by pics?? I thought I was well travelled but I haven't picked a single one.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! In french it is Turquie and the letters are there :) Can't wait for my friends to wake up, lol. 8 in the morning in France now.

I was looking pictures from places where they have ice. Like the North Pole :)

Thank you so much :)

My pleasure!

How the hell do you get these just by pics?? I thought I was well travelled but I haven't picked a single one.

I just do, can't explain it. That last one, I knew it looked like salt baths in Turkey I had seen pictures and video of. So I goggled, 'Turkish salt baths.' Went from there.

The canal one, took a tiny bit more searching as I was thinking of a different place that started with 'C'.

My pleasure!

I just do, can't explain it. That last one, I knew it looked like salt baths in Turkey I had seen pictures and video of. So I goggled, 'Turkish salt baths.' Went from there.

The canal one, took a tiny bit more searching as I was thinking of a different place that started with 'C'.

What about this one :confused: It is a country again. I am looking at pictures of temples, but nothing :( Thank you in advance :)

Attachments

• TEMPLE.jpg
    TEMPLE.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 88
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back