Skip to main content

Big Brother Photoshop Thread (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me a hell of a lot of the World Peace Pagoda in Nepal. My bet is some sort of Buddhist pagoda.

I was looking around there too :)

up_all_night How do you do it :confused: You are incredible. Thank you so much. It is Hongrie in French. There was no way I could have found it, no way.

Hey I've noticed a lot of the photos from this thread are doing the rounds on social media. What do you guys think about that?

Hey I've noticed a lot of the photos from this thread are doing the rounds on social media. What do you guys think about that?

I think it is well deserved. Some of the people posting here are very creative. You can see the amount of work that goes into their pictures. :) Very funny and entertaining.

I asked this during the season and the consensus seemed to be that it was ok. Previous years they appeared in a magazine without attribution (Zoo IIRC) which did upset some.

...oh really?... would you have any links Inigo?... I'd love to see how my stuff was being used lol!... **Sticky's head begins to swell**... lol!

I think it is well deserved. Some of the people posting here are very creative. You can see the amount of work that goes into their pictures. :) Very funny and entertaining.

...yes l.a.r.a there is a lot of work that goes into some of them but it is sooooo worth it lol!... (and thanks for the kind words too by the way)...

I asked this during the season and the consensus seemed to be that it was ok. Previous years they appeared in a magazine without attribution (Zoo IIRC) which did upset some.

...I'm okay with it for sure... I actually like the idea because it spreads my work out to more people for them to enjoy!... the last one that I did the 'Tims Whimsical Imaginations' one... I really would like to know if any of them in the picture have seen it and mainly... what did they think of it?... it would be a hoot to know that's for sure lol!... and from what they wrote about that image it sounded like qtkt/3Jane/Delcan and Sweet_Geek got a buzz out of them so if a few others... (even outside these forums)... get the same buzz then I'm all the happier for it!...

...I would like to see where else they are on the internet though... if not just for the curiosity factor alone lol!... cheers.

Got any links to those sites?

I think it's relatively fine, but they should at least say the website it's from.

The link I posted above is the only one I could find, but I am positive that the same twitter account posted a few more photos from this site but I can't find them.

It's probably a bit of a murky area legally as the photoshops belong to the creator but they are using images not owned by themselves. I think the law is that they have to be edited more than 30% or something, so maybe it's ok.

In any case, it warms the cockles of my heart to see that [MENTION=30464]Mr Stickyfingers[/MENTION] doesn't mind his stuff being shared. Sharing is caring after all. Kudos from me.

Got any links to those sites?

I think it's relatively fine, but they should at least say the website it's from.

...that would be a nice courteous thing to do... I usually try to credit a website when I use stuff from their websites by adding the link to it in my post... sometimes I don't when I have no idea where the original owner first ever posted it though...

It's probably a bit of a murky area legally as the photoshops belong to the creator but they are using images not owned by themselves. I think the law is that they have to be edited more than 30% or something, so maybe it's ok.

In any case, it warms the cockles of my heart to see that [MENTION=30464]Mr Stickyfingers[/MENTION] doesn't mind his stuff being shared. Sharing is caring after all. Kudos from me.

...very nice of you to say so my friend... cheers.

...I'm okay with it for sure... I actually like the idea because it spreads my work out to more people for them to enjoy!... the last one that I did the 'Tims Whimsical Imaginations' one... I really would like to know if any of them in the picture have seen it and mainly... what did they think of it?... it would be a hoot to know that's for sure lol!... and from what they wrote about that image it sounded like qtkt/3Jane/Delcan and Sweet_Geek got a buzz out of them so if a few others... (even outside these forums)... get the same buzz then I'm all the happier for it!...

Have you sent it to any of them? Twitter/Facebook/Instagram?

Have you sent it to any of them? Twitter/Facebook/Instagram?

...no Murf... I've never joined Twitter or Instagram... I am a member of Facebook but haven't frequented that site in probably 3 years to actually use it to talk with people etc... just to glick on games etc... so no I haven't...

...the only place that I have put my artwork in is on 'Deviant Art' so as to showcase my work... on this link... http://mr-stickyfingers.deviantart.com/gallery/ ... I've only put 10 images on there so far because I haven't had time to put anymore of my other stuff on it up until now... my Gallery will grow bigger within the future when I put some of my other art on it...

...other than posting all of the stuff on this thread I have done all of the artwork for a Cryptozoology website among other things... I haven't presented my work anywhere else other than all the places that I've mentioned or here in this website... that's why if anybody sees my stuff on other websites I hope that they will post some links so that I can have a stickybeak lololol!... as I said before... i don't mind them using my stuff... I'm just nosey lol!... I hope that I've answered your question Murf... lol!... cheers.

I thought Abu Dhabi but the letters don't fit

Eta: ahhhh this is French app, right? So Abou Dabi

Oh you are all so good and so quick too :) Thank you very much, from me and my friends in France, they are even worse than me in finding the pictures, lol ;) They give it to me after they have looked and could not find them. I post them here after having looked as well :)

Hello everyone. We can't find this city, and would love if you could. Thank you :)

The second word might be Ville? I don't know

Attachments

• city.jpg
    city.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back