Skip to main content

Big Brother Photoshop Thread (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Tim is definitely on another planet with little leprecauns and fairies... I think that the wacky tobacci has made his mind go where no mind has gone before... I'm beginning to like him because he is a total nutbag... hmmmmm... birds of a feather... cheers.

TRIPPY-TIM-gif.gif

I love it :)

...I knew that Xavier reminded me of someone... after a lot of ponderising?... ponderance?... ponderificating?... ponderment?... after a lot of thought it occurred to me... I realised who he reminded me of... here it is... cheers.

where's Xavier.jpg

Well, I've been following BBBA for years ... but I finally decided to join the forums as a member ... This is my first comment, and all I want to say is, THAT IS THE GREATEST PICTURE EVER!

Good work. So keen to see what else there is to come! :)

...hey Cameron... welcome at last lol!... were you referring to my 'Groundhog Day' pic?... if so... thankyou my friend... I'll be posting quite a few more within the next 3 months believe me lol!...

I love it :)

...thankyou l.a.r.a. much appreciated... cheers.

Is anyone else having trouble seeing attachments at the moment, or is it just me?

Is anyone else having trouble seeing attachments at the moment, or is it just me?

...Pecan I'm seeing them in their original posts but not in the quoted posts when I want to include the image in them... weird... cheers.

...Tim... Tim... Timmy Tim Tim... you are one strange unit... you live in one amazing zone there dude... cheers.

tim in diary room fixed.jpg

[I had to edit it... I left out the word 'TO' in the line 'THEY SHOULD HAVE TO'... I only noticed it when Jam did her post... lol!... I double checked it about 5 times too lololol!... cheers.]

Last edited:
...Pecan I'm seeing them in their original posts but not in the quoted posts when I want to include the image in them... weird... cheers.

Quoted posts only work for me if I use the 'reply with quote' button then use the 'go advanced' button, if I just use the 'reply with quote' on its own the picture wont post and comes up with the attachment text thingy....

Quoted posts only work for me if I use the 'reply with quote' button then use the 'go advanced' button, if I just use the 'reply with quote' on its own the picture wont post and comes up with the attachment text thingy....

...cool... thanks Thing... cheers.

...haha!... poor old Caleb... little man with big dreams... I like him so far... he just hangs in there and tries to bat on the same level as the taller poppies... keep going Caleb you good thing you... cheers.

liz-hurley-caleb-warne.jpg

*snorts wine out nose*

Oh, Sticky. I'm so unglamorous when I read this thread! And I hold you responsible!

...hahaha!... why thankyou Jam... that's the nicest thing that someone has said to me for ages!... lol!... I love making an impact... cheers.

Hi folks, here is what I "found" tonight, out getting dinner...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:Poor Benny
bus-shelter_2.jpg

No problem on my end - maybe try a different browser?

No problem with me either

Thanks guys. I just got back from a walk and everything has magically fixed itself.

...apparently they got Ben's mum to take down Ben's autographed copy of their album 'The Bert and Patty Family Album' off his wall to see what it said... here is the front cover...

bert and pattie front cover.jpg

...this is what was written and signed on the back...

BERT AND PATTIE BACK COVER 2.jpg

...I guess that they'll just carefully put it back on the wall and quietly leave methinks... cheers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back