Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: Promos and teasers (contains spoilers)

I hope next year, they will show only content from the first 3 episodes in the promos. If they wanted to show some of the challenges, they could show producers trialing them once they have been setup - like what they do on I'm a celeb. Even if we could guess when they will be on TV based one how many setups there are, they would minimise spoilers of who will be evicted.

Last edited:
Hasn't that been every episode since the beginning? We just have to accept that we are no longer watching Big Brother but indoor Survivor.
Yeah, why watch them having proper conversations and get to know them when they can talk strategy instead? Especially when they commit way too much of the episodes covering challenges.

I’m kind of relieved the show will only be running twice a week soon
After tomorrow, if there are only 20 eps that means there will only be five remaining. Two each for the next two weeks then the finale on its own on Sunday 26th?

This description by 7 for tomorrow nights episode gives me hope that the final 4 is wrong and that one of Dan or Mat could go.

TUESDAY 7.30PM… TEAM ROMANCE VS TEAM BROMANCE

One gravity defying challenge and two unbreakable bonds… but as Team Romance and Team Bromance go head to head, the big power lies with little Sarah.

This description by 7 for tomorrow nights episode gives me hope that the final 4 is wrong and that one of Dan or Mat could go.

TUESDAY 7.30PM… TEAM ROMANCE VS TEAM BROMANCE

One gravity defying challenge and two unbreakable bonds… but as Team Romance and Team Bromance go head to head, the big power lies with little Sarah.

The alpha alliance will stay strong!

That's much more specific than "One gravity-defying challenge and two unbreakable bonds but the big power sits with a little package" which, admittedly is from Nine's guide.

Back