Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: Promos and teasers (contains spoilers)

Apparently there is an epic twist coming our way on Monday. Might have to do with what Sonia said about the winner not neccesarily getting the entire 250k. My guess is it has to do with the money booth we saw Sarah in on the pre season promo.
Where was this twist said?

Wed 7/7 - Big Brother’s mind games test the housemates’ resolve, while the nomination challenge puts loyalties to the test. Big Brother is hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Mon - 13/7 - Paranoia grows and game play takes an unexpected turn as Big Brother saves his most epic twist for last. Big Brother is hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Tue - 14/7 - Big Brother’s mind games test the housemates’ resolve, while the nomination challenge puts loyalties to the test. Big Brother is hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Wed 15/7 - With only four days left in the house, the $250,000 prize is closer than ever as two housemates roll the dice on Big Brother’s biggest twist yet! Big Brother is hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Mon - 20/7 - TBA - 7:30-9pm

Tue - 21/7 - TBA - 7:30-8:30pm (not sure if this is BB)

Wed - 22/7 - TBA - 7:30-9pm

Sun - 26/7 - BB Confirmed - 7-8:30pm

Mon - 27/7 - BB Confirmed - 7:30 - 9pm - I'm thinking this is the finale.

Last edited:
Wed 7/7 - Big Brother’s mind games test the housemates’ resolve, while the nomination challenge puts loyalties to the test. Big Brother is hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Mon - 13/7 - Paranoia grows and game play takes an unexpected turn as Big Brother saves his most epic twist for last. Big Brother is hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Tue - 14/7 - Big Brother’s mind games test the housemates’ resolve, while the nomination challenge puts loyalties to the test. Big Brother is hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Wed 15/7 - With only four days left in the house, the $250,000 prize is closer than ever as two housemates roll the dice on Big Brother’s biggest twist yet! Big Brother is hosted by Sonia Kruger.

So it must indeed be ending earlier than expected. Monday 20/Tuesday 21 July, which also makes 20 episodes.

How do you see the guide up until the 27th?

Mon - 13/7 - Big Brother saves his most epic twist for last.

Wed 15/7 - two housemates roll the dice on Big Brother’s biggest twist yet!
Are there two twists? Or one twist that plays out over three days?

BTW 7/7 is today, Tuesday.

I'm not convinced the dates listed as TBA programmes are Big Brother. If the dates for w/c 26/7 are showing as BB it makes no sense for them not to know the week prior is anything different. Sounds like we might (weirdly) get a week hiatus?

Sounds like we might (weirdly) get a week hiatus?
Yeah that is very weird. I wonder if the info is actually correct. I don't think they would want to lose whatever remaining momentum they still have by taking a week off.

There is still a big asterisk with the “major twist” that BB is supposedly leaving for last. A lot of things could be on offer, perhaps even a previous housemates returning?

So it must indeed be ending earlier than expected. Monday 20/Tuesday 21 July, which also makes 20 episodes.
I'm not convinced the dates listed as TBA programmes are Big Brother. If the dates for w/c 26/7 are showing as BB it makes no sense for them not to know the week prior is anything different. Sounds like we might (weirdly) get a week hiatus?
Yeah that is very weird. I wonder if the info is actually correct. I don't think they would want to lose whatever remaining momentum they still have by taking a week off.
Monday to Wednesday EPs next week will bring us to our final 3 then a week for public vote means a finale for 19th/20th. IMO.

The 26th/27th date may have been an original plan of having only 2 episodes from next week but I think the powers that be might have reconsidered that because of ratings and interest dropping. They won't want to stretch it out.

Monday to Wednesday EPs next week will bring us to our final 3 then a week for public vote means a finale for 19th/20th. IMO.
I did think about them leaving a week for voting but, in all seriousness, do we really think people are going to vote for a full week? I mean, do people even vote for RTV anymore?

I'd imagine a 24-48 hour window would provide a better revenue and be more beneficial.

Back