Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: Promos and teasers (contains spoilers)

With the final 7 leaks...

Going by the episode descriptions Marissa will be out on Sunday and Xavier will be out on Monday.

who wins the power the night Xavier goes. I can only imagine them voting him out if he's up against Daniel and Matt. If someone has the brains to put those three up, well done.

who wins the power the night Xavier goes. I can only imagine them voting him out if he's up against Daniel and Matt. If someone has the brains to put those three up, well done.

I am thinking that
Marissa wins on Monday as the description for that episode reads that a shattered housemate tries to take down the unbreakable Alpha alliance
. But then again that doesn't make sense given we know that
Marissa and Xavier are the next two to go. So why would Marissa be shattered if Xavier went the night before?

One of us has to correctly guess something sooner or later. I wonder if anyone at Seven reads this and laughs.

With the insane amount of speculation and conversations about even the tiniest of bb minutiae, I would have thought all info was well regarded.

So true. I am just hoping it turns out to be wrong. Not so that Seven can have a laugh at our expense, but because of who we think they are.

But then again we know Marissa goes tonight and we know what the top 7 challenge is, so it doesn't make sense for the underwater challenge to be anything but the top 4 challenge. If we don't see the underwater challenge tonight it's pretty safe to say the top 4 is correct.

Also interesting to note that our theory about the top 7 challenge being originally intended for the top 8 (due to the boarded up section) might hold true if tonight's challenge ends being something in-house again like yesterday's chair task, if Covid was still a problem and they still can't use the Basement.

Also interesting to note that our theory about the top 7 challenge being originally intended for the top 8 (due to the boarded up section) might hold true if tonight's challenge ends being something in-house again like yesterday's chair task, if Covid was still a problem and they still can't use the Basement.

Hoping the underwater challenge is tonight so the top 4 proves to be false.

Today's challenge is outside. I can only think the water challenge could be tonight for a power/idol/food $$$

n95rhqq.png

Today's challenge is outside. I can only think the water challenge could be tonight for a power/idol/food $$$

n95rhqq.png
I think this is too 'big' for a food challenge so I guess it's for nominations. Besides, two players have dropped out. Unless they're playing for a reasonable prize or something. The tank F4 challenge looks more likely to be correct now :rolleyes:

Ah! ...so looks like we were right, the challenge we're getting tomorrow night was likely intended for tonight before the shutdown happened.

Back