Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: Promos and teasers (contains spoilers)

My thinking is they couldn't find a suitably sized tank for eight people so just used two. I mean, they were obviously on a tight budget, c.f. shipping container pool. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

I don't think the water tank is the final 4 challenge. This challenge looks setup for 4 people and fills up the entire basement.
Ap0liWM.png

gTfgla5.png

Anyone good at recognising arms? - looks like it's Mat's
6w9vLJt.jpg

Also took some grabs at what's still to come:

Something falling from the roof? Cheap set?
Z6cHo97.png

Sophie writing lines - probably a punishment:
HNh1OVB.png

Sophie running with a bucket - this could be the final 6 challenge - 3 stairs on one side, 3 stairs on the other.
ljFAOsd.png

Defs Sophie in the chamber - Rings. Judging by the wearing nail polish, this will happen after the chalkboard.
XmNErer.jpg

2rfkjoh.jpg

Sarah having some fun
pEgmlir.jpg

Another Challenge
Tii5dBM.jpg

These look to be from the Top 7 defying gravity challenge:
mzpDenl.jpg

Kieran is out after Sarah
BVhSi1y.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think the water tank is the final 4 challenge. This challenge looks setup for 4 people and fills up the entire basement.
Ap0liWM.png

gTfgla5.png
Ooh, I stand corrected about this one. This is the challenge I was initially referring to as the final five comp, but I never saw that second angle in the promo I watched. Interesting development!

This gives me an inkling of hope about the final four HMs now...

That challenge seems a bit low key for what will be the final challenge of the series for a guaranteed place in the final.

So now I also think there must be evictions all three nights this week, because if the water tank challenge has eight HMs (I am guessing there ofc), that would be Monday, and the seven-HM "gravity-defying" challenge where they're standing on the angled platforms is on Tuesday.

Beginning to think TV3 must have made an error on their rate card/scheduling, because there can't be 24 episodes. Can there? Unless there is some major twist with some HMs returning to the game at the very end.

Ap0liWM.png

I'm gonna assume this one is a duo change (top 8). The game would be over pretty quickly if it were singles, and HMs running up and down stairs feels like a bit of a hazard.

Beginning to think TV3 must have made an error on their rate card/scheduling, because there can't be 24 episodes. Can there? Unless there is some major twist with some HMs returning to the game at the very end.

Assuming there's no eviction on Sunday (house lockdown ep), I can't see us getting more than 9 more episodes. Given NZ were using BB to fill The Block's schedule gap, it's possible that The Block was slated for 24 eps.

The updated NZ rate card released yesterday has amended the schedule, slightly. The show now ends in NZ on August 17th with episode 23, which means the show must be scheduled to end July 27th in AU.

So either Three got the episode count slightly wrong, or something has been cut as a result of the current COVID-19 situation.

Last edited:
It does makes sense for it to end over a Sunday/Monday block, so 23 eps sounds more likely. Based on that ep count I've made a few assumptions below, but there's still a gap.

Is it possible that they bring back another housemate (fake eviction or returning player)??? Imagine if they do for Dan what they did for Ange...

Sunday - 05 JulyEpisode 13House Lockdown (Covid)
Monday - 06 JulyEpisode 14Top 9
Tuesday - 07 JulyEpisode 15Top 8
Sunday - 12 JulyEpisode 16Top 7
Monday - 13 JulyEpisode 17Top 6
Tuesday - 14 JulyEpisode 18Top 5
Sunday - 19 JulyEpisode 19Top 4
Monday - 20 JulyEpisode 20Final 3 - Prize Challenge
Tuesday - 21 JulyEpisode 21???
Sunday - 26 JulyEpisode 22??? Recap or Live Reunion + Votes Open ???
Monday - 27 JulyEpisode 23Live Finale

^^ 21 eps would make more sense than 23. But it sounds like there's an eviction on Sunday, so 20 eps makes even more sense. Which, I think, was what they said at the start? Oh wait, it's what that TV blog site reported at the start. I don't want them to be right.

Last edited:
It does makes sense for it to end over a Sunday/Monday block, so 23 eps sounds more likely. Based on that ep count I've made a few assumptions below, but there's still a gap.

Is it possible that they bring back another housemate (fake eviction or returning player)??? Imagine if they do for Dan what they did for Ange...

I would be surprised if we didn't get a staged AF recap episode like BBUSA does every year where the housemates sit around a table and discuss memorable moments from the season.

I would be surprised if we didn't get a staged AF recap episode like BBUSA does every year where the housemates sit around a table and discuss memorable moments from the season.
We would have to learn all sorts of things about them that we have not seen on tv, unless they recap the challenges or something. Would the producers go that far with their product, that is the question....

We would have to learn all sorts of things about them that we have not seen on tv, unless they recap the challenges or something. Would the producers go that far with their product, that is the question....

Nah. They will have plenty of recycled footage to use like Daniel and Matt wearing dresses.

Lol imagine if they did what community did in their "clip show" episode and recap certain scenes or storylines that weren't even shown on tv.

"Hey remember that time Angela and Mat fought an army of vicious gnomes in the bathroom?"

Footage cuts to Angela and Mat fighting gnomes in the bathroom.

With the final 7 leaks...

Going by the episode descriptions Marissa will be out on Sunday and Xavier will be out on Monday.

Good grief. In the gossip news in the newspapers today, Kieran expresses interest in pursuing a romantic relationship with Hannah, thinking that the 'kiss' they 'shared' means something.

I hope they have their restraining orders at the ready.

Good grief. In the gossip news in the newspapers today, Kieran expresses interest in pursuing a romantic relationship with Hannah, thinking that the 'kiss' they 'shared' means something.

I hope they have their restraining orders at the ready.

Ohhhh link?

TV Tonight has confirmed Sunday will still have an eviction in the top 9 episode.

Back