Skip to main content

Big Brother 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone thinks that at this point in the game that casting "real" Aussies is even possible, they've got another thing coming... Reality TV has become such a cesspool of "reality" that anyone with any amount of genuine intent wouldn't be caught dead doing doing it and those that are willing to pretty much have the formula figured out...

Please just do us all a favor... If you're honestly going to be upset when they aren't casting "real" people next series, please us all a favor and simply stop watching now...

Last edited:
Never said we were upset over who they cast...just that they lie, just tell the truth and people won't complain as much

Never said we were upset over who they cast...just that they lie, just tell the truth and people won't complain as much

You've got to give them some credit... Casting WAS much better than the later years of the Channel era. Alsogiven the fact that there was no live feed its difficult to pass judgement as we were spoon fed the HM's personalities...

I don't believe for a moment that the producers were feeding us blatant lies either... Looking at the cast in an objective manner, it did seem as if they had made an effort to put together a cast that so called average people could relate to. However the process of casting said people does seem to be a little dodgy and deceptive... Like the UK is starting to do, I believe that is where they could afford some honesty...

Posted on Alex M Twitter account, just after midnight last night marking the start of 2013.

Alex Mavroidakis ‏@AlexMavroidakis

Big Brother 2013 - lucky for Australia . . . but unlucky for some? #BBAU

Is this a hint of what 2013 BB has instore for some unlucky Housemates ??

Its going to be like BB UK 2013 with the spooky BB basement, Which housemates were split up to a luxury house and a crap house.

You've got to give them some credit... Casting WAS much better than the later years of the Channel era. Alsogiven the fact that there was no live feed its difficult to pass judgement as we were spoon fed the HM's personalities...

I don't believe for a moment that the producers were feeding us blatant lies either... Looking at the cast in an objective manner, it did seem as if they had made an effort to put together a cast that so called average people could relate to. However the process of casting said people does seem to be a little dodgy and deceptive... Like the UK is starting to do, I believe that is where they could afford some honesty...

I agree. The only thing about the auditions that annoyed me is that no one really gets a chance to get a word out in the first 15 minutes, they ask questions to who they want and no one else (apart from the odd tell everyone your name and age).

Then again you can't interview each person one on one or that would take ages.

Disprove it. :cool:

I think the fact that said member has a whopping 6 posts speaks for itself.... That aside it's not up to me to disprove anything... They've opened their mouth in such a matter a fact fashion, and it's up to them to gain their own credibility...

I agree. The only thing about the auditions that annoyed me is that no one really gets a chance to get a word out in the first 15 minutes, they ask questions to who they want and no one else (apart from the odd tell everyone your name and age).

Then again you can't interview each person one on one or that would take ages.

Exactly! Which is why I believe using the open call format as the sole casting process sucks... Then again even when BB was allowing video submissions in the later days, they became more of a competition of who was the better video editor than anything else...

I think the fact that said member has a whopping 6 posts speaks for itself.... That aside it's not up to me to disprove anything... They've opened their mouth in such a matter a fact fashion, and it's up to them to gain their own credibility...

Take a joke Canadian Royalty. I was kidding!

Or is that wallpaper? It's a bit 70's, Eliza; like a lite version of your background.

Or is that wallpaper? It's a bit 70's, Eliza; like a lite version of your background.

Gosh yes it is.

Face-Grin-120px.png

They are tiles... Taken in my bathroom... My whole apartment has a 70's feel to it, but I really can't complain... If you knew the location I was in and the amount I pay monthly, it's amazing value...

They are tiles... Taken in my bathroom... My whole apartment has a 70's feel to it, but I really can't complain... If you knew the location I was in and the amount I pay monthly, it's amazing value...

Grouting is nice and clean too!

Location is everything imo, besides 70's retro is in.

Location is everything imo, besides 70's retro is in.

Actually isn't the trend 90's retro right now? Lol and lets not get too far O/T here... As for the rest of you I just want to remind you to do as I say NOT as I do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back