Skip to main content

Betting Odds 2014

WOW! The odds for the second eviction have just come out, and they throw up a massive surprise!
Priya: $1.65
Cat: $3.50
Katie: $6
Dion: $8
Travis: $13

I don't think many would have
A: Priya that short, and
B: Based on the odds, travis is more likely to win than be evicted this week. Does not make sense

#firstpost

Surprised Priya is the bet to go this week considering how popular she is in both forums and the BBAU Facebook page. Definitely voting to save Priya this week.

Just curious, what is everyone's max bet on the eviction market? I'm guessing it's to win $100 max?

Surprised Priya is the bet to go this week considering how popular she is in both forums and the BBAU Facebook page. Definitely voting to save Priya this week.

She could be popular in forums & facebook, but that doesn't mean they are all voting.

I am not surprised, as she hasn't been shown that much & when she is, she is 'dobbing' on others.

WOW! The odds for the second eviction have just come out, and they throw up a massive surprise!
Priya: $1.65
Cat: $3.50
Katie: $6
Dion: $8
Travis: $13

I don't think many would have
A: Priya that short, and
B: Based on the odds, travis is more likely to win than be evicted this week. Does not make sense
I hope these bets are wrong! This is just ridiculous - I mean, Priya at $1 and Travis at $13??? :bang:

If the saving votes parallel the betting order (with Travis being the most saved) then I gotta say that some pussies are just too wet!

If Priya is evicted, I am calling BS and rigging, especially considering it would mean the likes of Dion survives another week.
Another week of, what, sauna-ing and crossfit. Even the housemates are over him!

As if Priya hasn't brought 10 times more to the show than Dion. These odds are odd indeed. What are they even based on??

Priya's the only one worth keeping out of that lot but tbh I can't see tweens voting to save her..
Dion is boring as batshit.. hope he goes, even though Travis is annoying af

First change, Priya out to 1.75 as katie comes in from 6 to 5. Probably someone just having a bet on Katie for a solid amount

@Zapp i went to have a bet ($20 on Lawson when he was $15) and it said max bet allowed was $7. The most i've heard of being accepted was $50 on Jason at $5 (200 dollar loss for the bookie) but the 100-200$ rule sounds about right

Back