Skip to main content

Betting Odds 2014

I have a couple of bets going on the winner.. I don't think this is a smart way of doing it is it, because there can only be one winner? haha but with so many housemates at the moment it doesnt hurt to have a few options

$8 on Lawson to win at $15
$2 on Priya to win at $41
$1 on Jake to win at $19
$1 on Skye to win at $8.50

I'm pretty happy with Lawson as he's now paying $4.75 although with all the editing you never know.

I just bet $1 on Travis to be evicted at $15.. only cuz I personally think he is a douche but i dunno what the public think obviously they love him if its that high

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I've had two bets, $10 on Lawson to win BB @ $15 (sounds like I was lucky to be let on for that amount) and $10 on Katie to be evicted this week @ $5.

I'm wondering too how they'll pay out on evictions this week, when I bet I thought (and obviously so did the betting agency) that there'd only be one eviction. They must have set their market accordingly.

Anyway, just a bit of fun....

@Basil87, welcome. I'm almost certain its on whoever gets evicted first. Normally if they were aware of a double eviction they would say something just like, "to be evicted" and everyone gets their odds halved. Yeah its obviously going to be very hard getting onto these novelty markets. Probably as illiquid as they come. But true it adds a bit of spice into what has been a rather flat season :)

As we get closer to the eviction,

Second Eviction

• Monday 29/09/2014
  • Applies to the second housemate officially evicted from the Big Brother house.
    20:50
    Second Eviction
    Markets (1)

Priya 1.78
    Cat 3.50
    Katie 4.00
    Dion 8.00
    Travis 13.00
If this happens, I will be SO HAPPY!!!
Get Priya out!!!! Then Cat shortly after her :)

As we get closer to the eviction,

Second Eviction

• Monday 29/09/2014
  • Applies to the second housemate officially evicted from the Big Brother house.
    20:50
    Second Eviction
    Markets (1)

Priya 1.78
    Cat 3.50
    Katie 4.00
    Dion 8.00
    Travis 13.00
If this happens, I will be SO HAPPY!!!
Get Priya out!!!! Then Cat shortly after her :)

While I like her, I would like to see Cat evicted. To me she adds the least.

Travis is almost a shoe-in to be evicted on either Monday or Tuesday. The chances of it happening are very high.

The other evictee, however, is not as predictable right now.

Travis is almost a shoe-in to be evicted on either Monday or Tuesday. The chances of it happening are very high.

The other evictee, however, is not as predictable right now.

According to the odds, he is least likely.

If you think that is the case, place a bet on him.

You would probably get a $13 return on every $1 you put on him...

I doubt it HIGHLY that he will be evicted this Monday

Priya however will be.

According to the odds, he is least likely.

If you think that is the case, place a bet on him.

You would probably get a $13 return on every $1 you put on him...

I doubt it HIGHLY that he will be evicted this Monday or Tuesday.

Priya however will be.
Let's shake on it.

Just tried doing some numbers with Travis's odds:

Total Stake: $5

Est. Returns: $65

If you really think he would be evicted Monday, I would JUMP on it :p

Really? I see Travis being either the second or most saved this week. Much hated, yes but at the same time, loved as well.
The thing with Travis and quite possibly Dion too is that they'll have all the teenage girls etc voting for them. Priya won't get those votes. I really don't think Travis will be going, especially since him and Cat had the highest amount of votes last eviction.

If the housemate is evicted first does that count as a losing bet?

The betting is open for the housemate who will be 2nd evicted. So we are looking at Mondays eviction.

If the housemate you bet on gets evicted Tuesday, you lose it.

If the housemate is evicted first does that count as a losing bet?
Yeah we lose it. I said in another thread that's where I messed up by placing a bet this week. Thankfully we know from last year that these odds are rarely right so I still have hope that Katie gets the ass first because if she goes second I'll be pissed.

Why are dion and travis so unlikely to be evicted based on these odds??
I'd be pretty surprised if Dion makes it through this week.
I hope he does but I highly doubt it.

I reckon Cat and Dion will go but I'm hoping for Cat, travis or katie.

Travis will be like ed, he'll leech on to the bb house until the very last days because some look obsessed teenage girls can't control their progesterone

Dion is prettier than Travis, and sweeter, won't the tweenies votes go for dion not shithead?
And his funny dancing with Jason should win him some kiddie fans.

And hopefully the kiddies in fact are fans of Lawson the magic man, and Jason the funny dancing man.
And maybe Aisha - and they want to save her from that Trav eating her face.

And Katie could well be popular with tweens too, she acts like one......................they may totes relate

Cat is so boring and sooky, nobody will even remember her to vote.
What a silly immature woman she is.

Dion is prettier than Travis, and sweeter, won't the tweenies votes go for dion not shithead?
And his funny dancing with Jason should win him some kiddie fans.

And hopefully the kiddies in fact are fans of Lawson the magic man, and Jason the funny dancing man.
And maybe Aisha - and they want to save her from that Trav eating her face.

And Katie could well be popular with tweens too, she acts like one......................they may totes relate

Cat is so boring and sooky, nobody will even remember her to vote.
What a silly immature woman she is.

Tweenies don't love nice. They love bad boys ;)

Just saw the $8 Dion and $13 Travis are no more. Dion down to $6 and Travis down to $9. Some of you have been betting it appears ;)

Back