Skip to main content

Ben Chucks Mr Clooney

You're a good egg, darling. (That's slang for my thinking you're lovely!) I can't say I'll ever understand a person breaking their finger to feed a kitten to get time off of work but like I said, if anyone was going to do it on this forum I'm not surprised it's you. Bonne nuit et fais des beaux rêves vous coupe le doigt idiote. :)

Merci et bonne nuit a toi, I am laughing so much, even though you said idiote, lol I deserve it probalby ;)

I would do anything to help an animal (except for toads, spiders, grasshoppers & snakes.)

Most employers defraud their workers (not paying all of your overtime etc)

No, you can save those as well!!
Toads...well....they can save themselves, I don't go out of my way to hit them mind you!!!
Lara you're a machine!!

LOL, but I had to feed the kitten for 3 weeks before it was strong enough to suck by it self. I had to hold its head to the tit, it couldn't lift it on its own

Omg wow that is quite the story! You are very brave lol

Back on the topic of Ben. I actually did notice this and I was quite shocked/upset. I think Ben is adorable, I definitely don't hate him (though hes not my favorite either) but he seemed quite forceful with MC. Even dropping him at some stages. That said MC didn't seem to mind and kept jumping back on the bed. There have been other clips of MC falling off chairs and that so he seems like a a busy of a clumsy dog. I absolutely love dogs and hate to see them mistreated in anyway which was why it upset me

I see it was just a matter of Ben being in a circumstance where he needed to be assertive (which lets admit is not his default behaviour) and being clumsy about it in the process

I see it was just a matter of Ben being in a circumstance where he needed to be assertive (which lets admit is not his default behaviour) and being clumsy about it in the process

I LOVE dogs but I don't think Ben was too forceful. A dog that size jumps and lands from higher heights and its not like he was throwing him against a wall. The dog needs to be shown who is the dominant party. Ben didn't quite know the right way to so it tho anD/or have the inner confidence/strength to command it.

Dogs can sense you confidence and respond to that as much as other behavioural training

The dog didn't seemed to be harmed and Ben wasn't too aggressive, but it was clear Ben doesn't care for the dog at all.

Let me guess your the kind of person who watches that pigs fly commercial and crys.

I also guarantee that you voted for the Animals rights party in the recent election.

Pathetic!

...Ben should've taken Mr Clooney to the bedroom door then led him outside and then closed the door... problem solved!... too easy!... cheers.

Let me guess your the kind of person who watches that pigs fly commercial and crys.

I also guarantee that you voted for the Animals rights party in the recent election.

Pathetic!
To be fair I don't mind either of those.
The posters that complained don't seem to grasp basic dominance indicators or boundaries that are needed for dogs.
As another poster said, their dogs would run the house rampant.
...Ben should've taken Mr Clooney to the bedroom door then led him outside and then closed the door... problem solved!... too easy!... cheers.
No, he'd be criticized for that as well.

He kinda handled the dog like a cat - sort of dropping him prematurely so he could land on his feet

He didn't drop the dog, he chucked it from about waist height, several times. Fortunately the dog WASN'T injured, or they wouldn't have shown that piece of footage. After it was obvious that Mr Clooney wasn't going to be subservient to Ben, why didn't Ben take the dog to Mikkayla and say "please train him better and keep him off my bed, you are supposed to be his carer".

I don't think Clooney is to be left outside. He has the run the house similar to Delilah, but there's just no automatic doors this time unfortunately ( Delilah would get up whilst the other hms were asleep to go outside).

I don't think Clooney is to be left outside. He has the run the house similar to Delilah, but there's just no automatic doors this time unfortunately ( Delilah would get up whilst the other hms were asleep to go outside).

I've seen a designated sleeping place for Mr Clooney in there, probably next to Mikkayla's bed. I'm not sure if Mikkayla and Ben share the same bedroom.

I've seen a designated sleeping place for Mr Clooney in there, probably next to Mikkayla's bed. I'm not sure if Mikkayla and Ben share the same bedroom.

Yep. Ben, Mikkayla and the sisters in the same room. I think he does usually sleep in there, apart from the time they were doing the girl band task and he was in the other room ( remember him barking at Drew when he went in during the night)

Yep. Ben, Mikkayla and the sisters in the same room. I think he does usually sleep in there, apart from the time they were doing the girl band task and he was in the other room ( remember him barking at Drew when he went in during the night)

Yes, I remember him barking at Drew, I think that's the first time I have heard him bark, in there. Signs of a decent watch dog and family pet, with some proper training. I think it seems odd, putting a dog in with a dozen or so different/strange people. Whatever training the dog had before he went in there, has been ruined by the housemates neglect. Even Mikkayla the designated carer, the best she seems able to do with Mr Clooney after about 6 weeks is to get him to sit and roll over sometimes, with treats as the prize, but most other times he takes no notice. He doesn't seem to regard anybody in there as an authority figure. He is a great dog and will make someone a nice family pet, when he gets out, which I hope is sooner, rather than later. The dog will probably leave when Mikkayla does, which might be a few weeks yet.

Even Mikkayla the designated carer, the best she seems able to do with Mr Clooney after about 6 weeks is to get him to sit and roll over sometimes, with treats as the prize, but most other times he takes no notice. He doesn't seem to regard anybody in there as an authority figure. He is a great dog and will make someone a nice family pet, when he gets out, which I hope is sooner, rather than later. The dog will probably leave when Mikkayla does, which might be a few weeks yet.
Mikkayla did not come on Big Brother to be the dogs carer! She took on the role as the MAIN carer as she obviously loves animals. It is only a puppy and I think she is doing a good job. My understanding is they all play a part. So Ben should have been able to take the dog off his bed or is this another case of him not being able to do something for himself.They all pick up the dog poo, whoever sees it cleans it.

Back