Skip to main content

Ben Chucks Mr Clooney

I didn't have a problem with the 'chucking', like others I am more disturbed that Ben seems to have very little affection for Mr Clooney. People that don't like dogs are weird.

Really, you're comparing putting a dog off the bed to hitting a child?
Did you expect Ben to place Mr Clooney on the pillow and slowly carry him down onto the floor or something?!
Geez there are some ridiculous people on this forum.

Your charming entreaties are still failing to convince me. There is something reminiscent of Mr Clooney's persistence in how you keep jumping all over my posts but there is a sorry dearth of his appeal.

Last edited:
Anger and venom.. really? He was exhausted and tired and exasperated because the dog kept jumping up every time he pushed him off. It was a game to the dog, and in the end Ben realised he'd lost because the dog was sleeping above his pillow. Wow, he was so mad he gave up and let the dog sleep with him? Yeah sounds real venomous...

Insomniac
Mr Clooney wasn't hurt, he thought it was a game. He loved it.

Ichi
I didn't have a problem with the 'chucking', like others I am more disturbed that Ben seems to have very little affection for Mr Clooney. People that don't like dogs are weird.

This, this and this.
No damage was done but all the same Ben didn't come across very well at all.

Wow I can't believe people are honestly offended by this lOL. Definitely grasping at straws here trying to find reasons to hate Ben...

Really, you're comparing putting a dog off the bed to hitting a child?
Did you expect Ben to place Mr Clooney on the pillow and slowly carry him down onto the floor or something?!
Geez there are some ridiculous people on this forum.
LOLL this

Can someone add or link the footage?
http://content1.catalog.video.msn.com/e2/ds/68848894-deb5-4f08-a391-fd129de80586.mp4

Same here. A battle of the wills with Mr C clearly the victor.
Annoying, cheeky little shit but so damn lovable.

Wow I can't believe people are honestly offended by this lOL. Definitely grasping at straws here trying to find reasons to hate Ben...

I can't believe people are so unobservant and insensitive as to not be offended by this, so we have something in common I suppose.

I was liking Ben again, up to that point. So no, not grasping at straws.

I thought that the way Ben handled Mr Clooney in a recent episode, was very heavy handed. He literally chucked the dog off his bed several times. It was good to see that Mr Clooney won the battle though, but animal lovers, won't have liked Ben's attitude towards the house pet.

you have to be kidding me omg out of all things you pick this, your embarrassing yourself..

Pfffttt... can anyone say MASSIVE OVERREACTION ten times fast?

Dogs need to be disciplined, and I wouldn't say he threw Mr Clooney... Mr Clooney probably thought it was all part of a game anyway.

It's actually not good that Mr Clooney 'won the battle'. Dogs need to know their place. Mikkayla is supposed to teach him etiquette as his Master...

Your dogs probably rule the house.

It's actually not good that Mr Clooney 'won the battle'. Dogs need to know their place.

No, he'll need a firm hand and more training when he gets out of the house.
A very wilful dog is Mr C.

Your charming entreaties are still failing to convince me. There is something reminiscent of Mr Clooney's persistence in how you keep jumping all over my posts but there is a sorry dearth of his appeal.
It's just really irritating because it's quite clear that Ben wasn't rough and there was no malice behind what he was doing.
It's like if someone accidently bumped into me and someone that saw it was claiming that they beat the shit out of me and caused grievous bodily harm.
Pfffttt... can anyone say MASSIVE OVERREACTION ten times fast?

Dogs need to be disciplined, and I wouldn't say he threw Mr Clooney... Mr Clooney probably thought it was all part of a game anyway.

It's actually not good that Mr Clooney 'won the battle'. Dogs need to know their place. Mikkayla is supposed to teach him etiquette as his Master...

Your dogs probably rule the house.

This!

Last edited:
clooney was fine. and though ben was frustrated he didn't actually hurt mr. C at any point.

but it's still another reason not to like ben. how can you not love that dog. shame on you parasitic, naive man-child (aka ben).

I can't believe people are so unobservant and insensitive as to not be offended by this, so we have something in common I suppose.

I was liking Ben again, up to that point. So no, not grasping at straws.

I am an animal lover. I am vegetarian ect. I am involved in their protection. I grew up with cat sleeping on my bed. A cat even gave birth on my pillow, lol. I was sleeping at the time. She liked me.

What Ben did was understandable. Not everyone will accept a dog on their beds. A dog is not always cleaned, sitting on your pillow and leaving traces that can be quite disgusting.

It does not hurt a dog to be thrown down the way Ben did. They jump higher than that. That dog is going to be hard to train, lol. It has a mind of its own

Find another reason to dislike Ben, that is no a valid one, IMO

ps. I had a cat giving birth to a tiny kitten, the kitten would not have survive if I had not held it's head to the tit to feed. I asked my boyfriend to break my finger so a could be on compo and stayed with the kitten, feeding it every 4 hours.

Maybe the housemates should train the dog so that it learns to not go on the beds in the first place... It's not hygenic to have an animal sleep on your bed, when you inhale the dog hair it can affect your breathing.

Edit: I just watched the footage, Ben did NOT throw the dog nor was he violent in any way. Oh no, he dropped Mr Clooney about 1cm above the ground and he landed on his feet. Someone call the RSPCA!!! >_<

I can't believe there's 2 pages of this crap.

I actually thought when those posters started going on about it if maybe they were taking the piss lol.

Back