Skip to main content

Ben Chucks Mr Clooney

No, you can save those as well!!
Toads...well....they can save themselves, I don't go out of my way to hit them mind you!!!
Lara you're a machine!!

:) I only told the story of what I did to show that I was truly an animal lover. I will always do what I can to help animals.

So as an animal lover, I could say that what Ben didn't hurt the dog at all. I am not a fan of Ben, but some people dislike him just because in frustration he dropped him on the floor a little be forcefully. Ben likes the dog, just not on his bed which is fair enough. I have friends who will never allow dogs or cats on their beds, but they love their pets very much.

In the Live Feed thread, a video shown with 'Inde-Ben-dent' (Ben's going to cook his own dinner) has Mr Clooney nipping Ben on the ankle after he took his bed away. Mr Clooney is bored chewing his bed and wants to play chase. Does Mr Clooney have something against Ben or is just getting away with too much mischief in the house.

http://content1.catalog.video.msn.com/e2/ds/a412e202-e899-4251-9f6f-d17679cd0c0a.mp4

I dont think My Clooney likes him, Im sure that other video showed him nip Ben last time.
These types of dog need a lot of attention and get bored easily.
Might be time soon for him to find another home. Ben I mean not Mr Clooney. :p:eek:

In the Live Feed thread, a video shown with 'Inde-Ben-dent' (Ben's going to cook his own dinner) has Mr Clooney nipping Ben on the ankle after he took his bed away. Mr Clooney is bored chewing his bed and wants to play chase. Does Mr Clooney have something against Ben or is just getting away with too much mischief in the house.

http://content1.catalog.video.msn.com/e2/ds/a412e202-e899-4251-9f6f-d17679cd0c0a.mp4

He just wants to play. Ben took his bed and now everyone else just left him with nothing. He's really young and needs stuff to do or else he just tears his stuff up.

I don't think Clooney is to be left outside. He has the run the house similar to Delilah, but there's just no automatic doors this time unfortunately ( Delilah would get up whilst the other hms were asleep to go outside).

...sorry Poona... what I should've said was... 'Ben should've taken Mr Clooney to the bedroom door then led him into the next room and then closed the door'... the room that adjoins their bedroom is still inside the house... I should've worded it better... (Sticky gives himself an uppercut)... lol!... cheers.

yeah I know Mr Clooney's not being vicious but maybe he needs to be taken for proper walks outside the house?
Just Ben was showing some HM's where he was bitten, and wondered if a BB dog handler will be watching Mr Clooney, so he doesn't get too carried away, when the HM's give him mixed messages at times.

I thought early in the series, Ben said he doesn't like dogs.

Ben doesn't understand emotions in other people, let a alone animals.

He is entirely self focused in attention and concern.

The other day he was interjecting himself in a personal discussion. Someone burst into tears and he didn't even flinch or notice it. So as if he'd have concerns about the well being of a dog.

Hmmmm. Perhaps he has aspbergers syndrome.
There is somehing very strange about him.
Anyway people who are cruel to animals are scum.

I don't know why they've put high energy dogs into the house both times. Delilah and Mr Clooney are working dogs and take up a huge amount of time in keeping them mentally and physically engaged, it's one of the reasons they end up in pounds because without that they can end up very destructive. Nippiness is also common, they're bred to do that to move cattle along (I think Mr C is giving Ben a message :p ). Animals are also pretty good at picking up on people that don't like them and Ben most definitely doesn't like the dog.

Overall I think Mikkayla is doing a good job and away from the house Clooney will grasp the rules fast, you can see he's smart and willing by how quickly he's picked up various tricks, but with all those people telling him what to do, especially being so young, it's no shock that he's not exactly behaving well and it doesn't help when he seems to get a lot of the attention/play he craves when he's taken something he shouldn't. The dog needs some open space to burn off all that energy every day.

I don't know why they've put high energy dogs into the house both times. Delilah and Mr Clooney are working dogs and take up a huge amount of time in keeping them mentally and physically engaged, it's one of the reasons they end up in pounds because without that they can end up very destructive. Nippiness is also common, they're bred to do that to move cattle along (I think Mr C is giving Ben a message :p ). Animals are also pretty good at picking up on people that don't like them and Ben most definitely doesn't like the dog.

Overall I think Mikkayla is doing a good job and away from the house Clooney will grasp the rules fast, you can see he's smart and willing by how quickly he's picked up various tricks, but with all those people telling him what to do, especially being so young, it's no shock that he's not exactly behaving well and it doesn't help when he seems to get a lot of the attention/play he craves when he's taken something he shouldn't. The dog needs some open space to burn off all that energy every day.

Agree. It's a dumb idea to put that breed of a dog in the house. BB obviously doesn't care much about the dogs welfare.

this thread:
anigif_enhanced-buzz-31689-1355761210-14.gif

I dont think My Clooney likes him, Im sure that other video showed him nip Ben last time.
These types of dog need a lot of attention and get bored easily.
Might be time soon for him to find another home. Ben I mean not Mr Clooney. :p:eek:
I remember Ben mentioning at least one other time that Mr Clooney bit him on the ankle. It might've been last week?

I've watched that vid few times now and I can't honestly see anything wrong or malicious with what Ben did. He's not a dog person as it is but it's apparent Mr C thought it was a game. If he'd been hurt or even just scared he wouldn't have kept jumping back on the bed, coming back for more. Then again I've never understood why they put a dog in the BB house anyway, especially not a puppy like Mr C. Not only do they need to be properly trained and cared for - which I don't think should be the responsibility of a BB contestant - but how confusing for a dog in that environment. Mr C will get familiar with so many people and not only will they all leave one by one but eventually he'll again go to a completely new home with even more new people. I just don't see the point of it at all.

Last edited:
They took Delilah out for walks last year, I think Mr Clooney knows Ben is uncomfortable and plays him up, puppies nip to play

I WAS a Ben fan, but the episode with Mr Clooney showed me that he had a very mean streak. I don't think Ben is as naive as he is trying to make out, he is being given too much latitude with talking to his mom and nan photos and is traveling under the radar and getting a lot more air time, than the other housemates. There haven't been enough penalties for blatantly breaking the rules consistently, such as talking about nominations. What happened to BB saying that if the housemates keep nominating the SAME person or people each week, for the SAME reasons, he would award their nomination points to themselves. I think the only time this happened, was with Caleb.

It seems that BB has already picked Ben or Tim to be the designated 2013 winner. Its been the Tim and Ben show, with a side helping of Drully and JadeEd. I cannot understand why a woman who has traveled the world and probably met all kinds of people, would be so pathetically clingy towards someone that literally has NO interest in her and talks about her behind her back, but as Tim says, he is too GUTLESS that he doesnt lay the law down and tell her straight out that he isnt interested in her at all and she should spend more time with the others. Instead, he condones her pathetic behaviour by carrying on sharing a bed with her. I like Jade, but I think she is just making a fool of herself, because she doesn't see that she is being USED so that Ed gets a pretty easy run, again under the radar.

At least Tim is an open shit stirrer and makes the programme interesting, because he is unpredictable. They all know by now, that he is manipulating them, but none of them seem to have the skills to turn it back on him. Ben didn't do himself any favours in my books with the way he mishandled Mr Clooney, he was tired and angry at the time and took it out on the dog, that's piss weak. I agree with previous posters, that the dog has too many masters and mistresses in the house and nobody seems to be in control of him. I hope they take him out sooner rather than later, he must be totally confused with what he can sometimes get away with and what some people regard as playfulness and others regard him as an unwanted pest. The dog will need the same psychiatrist as Tully when they get out.

Dogs also have good vibes, if you even ACCIDENTALLY hurt a dog, its likely to snap at you, even if its your own dog, its a natural reaction. I wouldn't suggest that Ben try taking any of Mr Clooneys toys off him, or Ben is likely to end up in A & E :). He is #1 on Mr Clooneys hit list.

Dogs also have good vibes, if you even ACCIDENTALLY hurt a dog, its likely to snap at you, even if its your own dog, its a natural reaction. I wouldn't suggest that Ben try taking any of Mr Clooneys toys off him, or Ben is likely to end up in A & E :). He is #1 on Mr Clooneys hit list.

I'm not familiar with this breed of dog, but I'm guessing it's a herding breed. Nipping at ankles is natural behaviour for herders to gain attention (like when they herd sheep). Had the same problems with my border collie - it has nothing to do with not liking a person. They just need to be trained not to do it - unfortunately Ben has no idea.

On a scale of Jade - Tully, you're certainly up there.. You're crazy for suggesting to your bf to do it, crazy for letting him do it & he's crazy for doing it...

I know!! what on earth!!

lara, chuck a sickie next time lady. there are legitimate illnesses, that take a while to recover from, no need to intentionally break bones.

re: Ben and the dog, I don't think he was too rough - some of us couldn't stand having dogs bum on their pillow, and would remove a dog from the bed and then change the sheets immediately they were off the bed! Having a dog in the Big Brother house is a bloody stupid idea really. It was with Delilah, and the guide dog before that, as well.

I WAS a Ben fan, but the episode with Mr Clooney showed me that he had a very mean streak. I don't think Ben is as naive as he is trying to make out, he is being given too much latitude with talking to his mom and nan photos and is traveling under the radar and getting a lot more air time, than the other housemates. There haven't been enough penalties for blatantly breaking the rules consistently, such as talking about nominations. What happened to BB saying that if the housemates keep nominating the SAME person or people each week, for the SAME reasons, he would award their nomination points to themselves. I think the only time this happened, was with Caleb.

It seems that BB has already picked Ben or Tim to be the designated 2013 winner. Its been the Tim and Ben show, with a side helping of Drully and JadeEd.

Exactly. Dogs vibes are keen and Mr. Clooney senses Ben is uncomfortable. A kinder/gently choice would have Ben taking Mr. Clooney to Mikk or shutting the door once he moved Mr. Clooney out. I don't buy Ben's act, he has a petty, selfish mean streak and I am not a Tim fan. He reeks of desperation to win.

Exactly. Dogs vibes are keen and Mr. Clooney senses Ben is uncomfortable. A kinder/gently choice would have Ben taking Mr. Clooney to Mikk or shutting the door once he moved Mr. Clooney out. I don't buy Ben's act, he has a petty, selfish mean streak and I am not a Tim fan. He reeks of desperation to win.

This is true, animals sense bad people and are not fooled. He clearly does not like Ben and even bites him.

Back