Skip to main content

Ben Chucks Mr Clooney

ps. I had a cat giving birth to a tiny kitten, the kitten would not have survive if I had not held it's head to the tit to feed. I asked my boyfriend to break my finger so a could be on compo and stayed with the kitten, feeding it every 4 hours.
Wait...are you being serious?! Actually I'm pretty sure you are.

Wow... I must admit I don't know what to say really but I am having a good giggle in a kind of weird way so thanks for that I suppose?!

I know! I don't whether to be impressed or scared at your ingenious [MENTION=29326]l.a.r.a[/MENTION]!

Well it was harder for my boy friend. He didn't want to do it, lol. There was no other way, and I deserved those days off, I paid my taxes. I had never taken any time off, that was a good reason. That kitten couldn't hold its head up

Wait...are you being serious?! Actually I'm pretty sure you are.

Wow... I must admit I don't know what to say really but I am having a good giggle in a kind of weird way so thanks for that I suppose?!

LOL, see I keep on doing good with my broken finger :D

Well it was harder for my boy friend. He didn't want to do it, lol. There was no other way, and I deserved those days off, I paid my taxes. I had never taken any time off, that was a good reason. That kitten couldn't hold its head up

On a scale of Jade - Tully, you're certainly up there.. You're crazy for suggesting to your bf to do it, crazy for letting him do it & he's crazy for doing it...

On a scale of Jade - Tully, you're certainly up there.. You're crazy for suggesting to your bf to do it, crazy for letting him do it & he's crazy for doing it...

The kitten didn't thing so :) Anyway it wasn't that hard, it was the little finger, lol

The kitten didn't thing so :) Anyway it wasn't that hard, it was the little finger, lol

Why not ask a friend to help, a neighbour, RSPCA or even that thing called a VET.... no, lets mutilate ourselves coz that's the only solution lolz #nutsycuckoo

Why not ask a friend to help, a neighbour, RSPCA or even that thing called a VET.... no, lets mutilate ourselves coz that's the only solution lolz #nutsycuckoo

Those options weren't really available. So at the time that was all I could think off to save my kitten :D

I wouldn't recommend it, lol

How did he break the finger, I feel as if I must know.:)

Dude I've emailed half the people on my contact list by now retelling this story. People from L.A. to Oslo are surely sitting in shock at this very moment. I honestly can't believe it but because it's l.a.r.a. I can. And I'm not even saying that in an offensive way. I just truly believe this made sense in her mind and she made the best choice she thought she could at the time.

So stunned (and still giggling whenever I see a new post in this thread)!

How did he break the finger, I feel as if I must know.:)

LOL. Humm! I had one of those square rulers, I put the tip of my finger on it, and he had to hit it in the middle with the side of his hand. (like they do in karate) The problem was, in the last moment he couldn't hit it hard and had to do it a few times. He didn't want to hurt me, but it was hurting me more that way, lol. My hands are very small though. Writing this I keep on laughing. ;) I never told this to anyone

If it made sense in her mind then that's not normal. The majority (& by that I mean almost everyone) don't cause self injury to that extent to defraud their employer to save an animal. Its odd behaviour to a high degree.

If others cant help & you feel you have to be dishonest to achieve what you want then perhaps lie & say its a family emergency, feign an illness of some description - but to get someone to break your finger ????

LOL. Humm! I had one of those square rulers, I put the tip of my finger on it, and he had to hit it in the middle with the side of his hand. (like they do in karate) The problem was, in the last moment he couldn't hit it hard and had to do it a few times. He didn't want to hurt me, but it was hurting me more that way, lol. My hands are very small though. Writing this I keep on laughing. ;) I never told this to anyone
Surpreeze surpreeze hahaha

Thank you, I'm laughing too, I have never heard the likes. Your kindness literally knew no bounds. :)

If it made sense in her mind then that's not normal. The majority (& by that I mean almost everyone) don't cause self injury to that extent to defraud their employer to save an animal. Its odd behaviour to a high degree.

If others cant help & you feel you have to be dishonest to achieve what you want then perhaps lie & say its a family emergency, feign an illness of some description - but to get someone to break your finger ????
Yeah I'm not saying I condone it or even understand it! Come on now... I'd make up a fake Aunt Mildred who died in Jade's supposed Nantucket Mountains before I'd ever do something like this. My point was that although I'm shocked, if any member of this forum were going to tell this story I'm not surprised it's her. She's unique is the best way I can think of putting it.

I would do anything to help an animal (except for toads, spiders, grasshoppers & snakes.)

Most employers defraud their workers (not paying all of your overtime etc)

Ho, you make me laugh, lol. Everything happened for a reason, and I am getting it all back, I have never laughed as much in the forum ;)
You're a good egg, darling. (That's slang for my thinking you're lovely!) I can't say I'll ever understand a person breaking their finger to feed a kitten to get time off of work but like I said, if anyone was going to do it on this forum I'm not surprised it's you. Bonne nuit et fais des beaux rêves vous coupe le doigt idiote. (This is Quebecois so the grammar might be a bit dodgy.) :)

Back