Skip to main content

BBAU 2022: Promos and other news (includes spoilers)

We will be down to the top 7 by next Wednesday, so after this week, there are only 3 weeks left this season
If I count right. Finale should be Tuesday 12th July. Because Week 9 would be no house noms and just eviction, eviction & eviction all that week. Week 10 would leave with F4 on the Monday.

If I count right. Finale should be Tuesday 12th July. Because Week 9 would be no house noms and just eviction, eviction & eviction all that week. Week 10 would leave with F4 on the Monday.
You need to factor in any more fake evictions though. Don't they usually do two evicted to a safe room but one gets to return around the final 6 stage?

You need to factor in any more fake evictions though. Don't they usually do two evicted to a safe room but one gets to return around the final 6 stage?
Yeah S1 did at final 6 and S2 did it at final 8. I think there would be the same number of episodes this year than there was last year. The only reason the finale landed on a Tuesday last year was because the were two weeks of 4 episodes rather than 3.

I guess MKR will wait until after the Commonwealth Games so BB is probably the last franchise to tie up before then, and it seems they've given up on Sundays for now.

Probably from the crap she gets on here. Congrats.
Does it look like a give a fuck? If you’re going to come on the forums as a HM you have to be prepared to take the good along with the bad. By no means are they owed anything simply for gracing us with their presence. If you want to kiss their ass that’s on you.

They are taking time out of their day to answer our questions and give us behind the scenes information.
Even if they didn't, they are still owed RESPECT.
They aren’t here to be abused. My comment wasn’t abusive. End of.

ETA: I take time out my day to answer questions and provide information too… I don’t think there’s ever been a time where I’ve been showered with ass kisses.

Last edited:
To be fair it's only two people on here who have seem to have beef with her
You mean two people that aren’t afraid to be vocal about it. I feel like a lot of members suddenly start editing their behaviour whenever someone of interest joins the conversation.

It’s exactly what happened when Rob/TVBLACKBOX joined us for that brief moment in 2020.

Back