Skip to main content

BBAU 2022: Promos and other news (includes spoilers)

Speaking of the finale, for the first time this year we might actually get the original plan for the finales instead of things get torn to shreds just beforehand due to COVID measures. No fake crowd (2021), no housemates appearing via Zoom (2021) or some just completely missing (both 2020 and 2021).

Also, I only just noticed one of the tags on this thread:
1655195332352.png

I’m not liking that in the snipet of next week’s episode featuring the picnic and charades scenes, everyone is featured except for Tully.
I haven't seen this but I really hope Tully is just off to the side somewhere. I just can't see her going next. I kinda feel like everyone likes her in there though I can't tell where Brenton stands and Tim is random.

I hope she at least gets to outlive Drew in there and even better if she outlives Tim too, whereas she left before them last time and hopefully stays longer than them this time.

I haven't seen this but I really hope Tully is just off to the side somewhere. I just can't see her going next. I kinda feel like everyone likes her in there though I can't tell where Brenton stands and Tim is random.

I hope she at least gets to outlive Drew in there and even better if she outlives Tim too, whereas she left before them last time and hopefully stays longer than them this time.

Tully would be voted against if she was up against pretty much every housemate except Estelle and Reggie.

Tully would be voted against if she was up against pretty much every housemate except Estelle and Reggie.
Oh no. Surely not? I really think she is in with all the girls there and at least Taras out of the guys (can't figure others) and Drew should owe her something too.

Oh well guess we will see for ourselves at some stage. Maybe my love for Tully is blinding me and therefore thinking everyone else loves her too.

Oh no. Surely not? I really think she is in with all the girls there and at least Taras out of the guys (can't figure others) and Drew should owe her something too.

Oh well guess we will see for ourselves at some stage. Maybe my love for Tully is blinding me and therefore thinking everyone else loves her too.
Maybe people see her as more of a threat this time around?

This format isn't really about who you like, they're all playing a game so they'll vote with their alliance. Tully is still technically with the OGs who will be dwindling in numbers next week.

Anyway to continue the Tully chat but with regards to promos, etc I found she did a video chat/podcast thing with Jury Duty, which is American based. I haven't watched it all as yet as it goes for an hour but Tully talks about many things we haven't seen on the show, etc so thought it would be interesting if people would like to watch.

Hi. I’m not sure where to put a couple of media things I’ve found. If this is wrong please point me to the correct thread.

1. There is an Australian YouTuber doing big brother “rehashed.” I’ll add the link. He has exit interviews as well but I don’t know if he has spoken with everyone.

2. The BBC radio Chanel 4 did a whole program called “Unreal: a critical history of realty tv” I enjoyed it. You might like it as well.

Okay, SERIOUS alleged spoiler warning regarding who’s up next on the chopping block for elimination.

Sodramatic claims Tim gets eliminated this upcoming week (and noteably that Estelle outsurvives him).

Not sure I fully trust it though; judging by the episode descriptions, only the Monday episode fits the theme of a big elimination, and if it was this next episode I feel like the tv promos would have a bigger song and dance for Tim leaving.

Last edited:
Okay, SERIOUS alleged spoiler warning regarding who’s up next on the chopping block for elimination.

Sodramatic claims Tim gets eliminated this upcoming week (and noteably that Estelle outsurvives him).

Not sure I fully trust it though; judging by the episode descriptions, only the Monday episode fits the theme of a big elimination, and if it was this next episode I feel like the tv promos would have a bigger song and dance for Tim leaving.
I admit, I would be very glad to see this happen...

Yes! Bring it on! amazing news! would be such amazing news. I hope Tully survives into next week as well.

We know that
Estelle
survives Monday's episode as they are shown as being at the picnic that will be shown on Wednesday's episode. So this is plausible. Would love to see it happen.

We know that
Estelle
survives Monday's episode as they are shown as being at the picnic that will be shown on Wednesday's episode. So this is plausible. Would love to see it happen.
Also the whole promo lacks a lot of
Tim

But if we look at this from Spoiler thread from during filming.
BB3E5FBA-FDBF-4AC0-AAF7-FD99A5CCAD6A.jpeg
It seems that the promo we got right after Wednesday night’s episode is very indicative of this happening in the coming Wednesday and this is also due to the timeline of these episodes.

How reliable is this so dramatic person? I find it hard to believe all the stupid twists we’ve had to save irrelevant people but they’d let them go so easily…

Also the whole promo lacks a lot of
Tim

But if we look at this from Spoiler thread from during filming. It seems that the promo we got right after Wednesday night’s episode is very indicative of this happening in the coming Wednesday and this is also due to the timeline of these episodes.

We will see, the promo also says that someone betrays Reggie so we will have to see what that is too.

Back