Skip to main content

BBAU 2022: Promos and other news (includes spoilers)

All we know for sure is, Tully is 100% not there at the picnic. It seems she is evicted 11th and the top 10 have a celebratory picnic.

The editing and emphasis on the Estelle narrative lately has me worried she’s out soon. I slightly concerned Estelle is going on Wednesday which checks out with how long she was inactive on Twitter. I’m much more of a fan of the idea that Tim goes but I expect him to be there a tad longer.

Attachments

• 7D164733-B622-4B10-9173-0E45F8BE3DB5.jpeg
    7D164733-B622-4B10-9173-0E45F8BE3DB5.jpeg
    134.7 KB · Views: 29
All we know for sure is, Tully is 100% not there at the picnic. It seems she is evicted 11th and the top 10 have a celebratory picnic.
This is sad.

I know this happened months ago and we have heard and seen Tully talk since (and even post on this forum) and she's happy and all but dang, seems she left before Drew and Tim, just like last time.

Even Drew, who like supposedly didn't care much about Big Brother these days, and she leaves before him. :( Well he did leave before until Big Brother made it a fake eviction. So she sortof outdid him for a little while. Why not give Tully a fake eviction too? Can sortof understand some more of her annoyance now with Drew coming back in comments she made after, because she seemingly cares more about it than Drew and yet he manages to outstay her.

Dangit Taras. It seems he has put her up and got her eliminated and I thought he was quite supportive of her in there.

I guess I'll still watch the series but really not much interested in it anymore. Maybe Reg makes an amusing comment, and will be interested to see if she makes the final as some rumours suggest, and will watch to see how far other OGs make it I guess.

But if we look at this from Spoiler thread from during filming. It seems that the promo we got right after Wednesday night’s episode is very indicative of this happening in the coming Wednesday and this is also due to the timeline of these episodes.
But we don’t know as much as we think we do, remember.

I just don’t see it happening this coming week, I think he’ll probably go the following week though…this coming week I’d say Tully and Estelle both go

I wanted her to out last Drew at least even if not Tim. Tim is harder to beat but Drew should already be gone.
So did I. I really didn't want her to come last of the three of them, especially since Drew has been thrown so many lifelines whether that be towards him or Sam. I've really enjoyed Tully this time around and am happy to see that she is happy in life. She may be too much of an emotional player at times but I think she's done very well in the game. I wish we saw more of her own individual storyline rather than her constantly being attached to Drew's storyline. It seems her and Reggie have a nice friendship as well and I wish we could see more of it on the show.

And you are surprised she hasn't unblocked you lol!
That's incorrect. I've reverted to my original stance on her because she's proven she hasn't changed. And I have a sense of humour even if she doesn't

That's incorrect. I've reverted to my original stance on her because she's proven she hasn't changed. And I have a sense of humour even if she doesn't
I know you have a sense of humor - you are a cheeky puppet. 🤣

Anyone got a link to this week's spoiler-laden promo? I forget to pay attention at the end of Wed's eps.

Back